Also @Matt_SteppTOC

Ville-D
07-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Links:
https://twitter.com/txstate7on7
https://twitter.com/Matt_SteppTOC

lv2937
07-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Go to their web site. I just typed in 7 on 7 state championship on Google. Seen that burnet won this morning.

Tejastrue
07-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Wimberley got it handed to them this morning in the 1st round of the championship bracket. Those East Bernard boys must have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. lol...

BEAST
07-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Quarterfinals:
Dallas Epis vs Argle
East Benard s Midland Christ
Gilmer vs Graham
Somerset vs Brownwood

BEAST

GreenMonster
07-12-2013, 12:02 PM
7 on 7 is like barrel racing at a rodeo, an opportunity for everyone to go get another beer and hotdog before the real show begins!

lv2937
07-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Burnet lost to graham in double overtime

lostaussie
07-12-2013, 01:31 PM
7 on 7 is like barrel racing at a rodeo, an opportunity for everyone to go get another beer and hotdog before the real show begins!

Hey stranger ..........where the heck you been:D

in other unrelated news, Graham finally beat Gilmer in a game that doesn't matter:D. Steers are in the semi's and Buckeyes are done. We made a whole lot better showing than out first sate tourney though.

hollywood
07-12-2013, 07:45 PM
I knew Graham was solid. But Gilmer impressed me. They looked real good too. #20 for Gilmer is a beast. Great leader as well.

bobcat1
07-12-2013, 09:42 PM

:2thumbsup

Tejastrue
07-12-2013, 09:56 PM

Yeah, it's hard getting excited about tag football...but my question is... when did we start needing excuses for beer and hotdogs? :D

huntingbig8
07-13-2013, 08:13 AM

in other unrelated news, Graham finally beat Gilmer in a game that doesn't matter:D. Steers are in the semi's and Buckeyes are done. We made a whole lot better showing than out first sate tourney though.

True, the Gilmer kids and fans definitely played the game like it didn't matter.

buckeyebob
07-13-2013, 08:29 AM
I knew Graham was solid. But Gilmer impressed me. They looked real good too. #20 for Gilmer is a beast. Great leader as well.

Josh Walker...A&M...others have called to come see him...were told it was a waste of time...he is firm & very bright.

PS...we were missing Chris Boyd...family vacation...his planning corodinator has been fired

GreenMonster
07-13-2013, 04:17 PM

Coaching 2A football for the past 7 years. It's the greatest most miserable time consuming love affair that a man can ever have haha! I would love to still be doing it, but I made a decision for the benefit of my family to step out and begin the pursuit of my masters degree. Principals make more dinero and work a lot fewer hours and my 3 hellians are all so active that my poor wife and mother-in law just can't keep up with them anymore. Besides all of that, I've been pretty disappointed with some of the coaching my kids have been getting in the youth leagues around here, time to take that bull by the horns!

lostaussie
07-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Coaching 2A football for the past 7 years. It's the greatest most miserable time consuming love affair that a man can ever have haha! I would love to still be doing it, but I made a decision for the benefit of my family to step out and begin the pursuit of my masters degree. Principals make more dinero and work a lot fewer hours and my 3 hellians are all so active that my poor wife and mother-in law just can't keep up with them anymore. Besides all of that, I've been pretty disappointed with some of the coaching my kids have been getting in the youth leagues around here, time to take that bull by the horns!Well its certainly good to see you back around!!

lostaussie
07-16-2013, 07:48 AM

True, the Gilmer kids and fans definitely played the game like it didn't matter. Just poking a little fun at my Graham buds...........no need to get upset. And good job by the Steers to capture the 7 on 7 title:clap::clap: ...............now, on to the real thing!!