PDA

View Full Version : Football- 2013

hookandladder
07-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Well about a month ago we were winning a State Championship in baseball and today my son starts football workouts at Blinn , all moved into dorm room yesterday and now the real world awaits him. Man how time has flown by , pretty empty nest at home. Definitely makes it a lot easier with him being only 45 minutes away, now I am a Buc fan.

Bassact
07-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Well about a month ago we were winning a State Championship in baseball and today my son starts football workouts at Blinn , all moved into dorm room yesterday and now the real world awaits him. Man how time has flown by , pretty empty nest at home. Definitely makes it a lot easier with him being only 45 minutes away, now I am a Buc fan.

Good luck to your son. Know the feeling well our youngest moved to 11 hrs away a week before his HS graduation to start classes and to work out with the team. Sure is quite around the house after raising kids for the past 26 years.

Pudlugger
07-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Great to hear Logan is moving up to the next level. We will be anxious to hear how he does Hook, so keep us posted on the board.

Rabid Cougar
07-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Good luck to your son. Know the feeling well our youngest moved to 11 hrs away a week before his HS graduation to start classes and to work out with the team. Sure is quite around the house after raising kids for the past 26 years.

Yes, but now you can chase Mrs. Bassact around the house and not get caught:cool:

maestro
07-09-2013, 08:57 AM

Congrats and keep us posted

YTBulldogs
07-09-2013, 10:35 AM
I can see that motor home already heading NE routinely. Go get'em Logan.

defense51
07-09-2013, 02:06 PM

Congrats!

Pudlugger
07-12-2013, 03:20 PM
I picked up my season tickets the other day and am anxiously awaiting the start of the season for the Leps. We have two scrimmages first with Liberty Hill then Lockhart both are away. Plan on getting to Lockhart early for some great ribs at Black's Barbeque! umm umm umm!

Old Green
07-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Great to hear Logan is moving up to the next level. We will be anxious to hear how he does Hook, so keep us posted on the board.+1 Glad to hear your soon is playing on the next level Hook !

bd62
07-12-2013, 05:10 PM
My grandson went to Blinn in College Station. He will be close to his baseball coach thru his Jr yr. Coach Holder is head baseball coach at College Station. He was catcher for Cuero for 3 yrs and played in 2 very good baseball games against Lagrange .Good to meet you at Sinton game and Congs on Baseball State Champs and good luck to Logan in football at Blinn.