PDA

View Full Version : Ingram plays......

jimmy43
10-19-2002, 12:48 PM
.....some cheap football. I'm all for going hard every play and doing what it takes to win but ingram plays some cheap a$$ football. Every chance they get they will take you down by you facemask, Push you in the back, start punching you when you got on the ground( they only got called for it one though), hit you while you when your out of bounds,----sore losers i guess because it started when we were up by, i guess you could say three touchdowns. Im not being a girl or anything. I've played varsity for three years and played football for a total of 6 years and i even played these same guys last year and never have i seen so much unsportsman like conduct in my life. To bad for you ingram 49-14 0-2 in district.

PantherEatDog
10-19-2002, 12:52 PM
I'm still hurting from that guy laying his fist into my back. Ouch!

LH_PANTHER
10-19-2002, 01:01 PM
yeah your right they did do some cheap crap. But you guys made them pay for it. Good job. Jimmy43 I guess I should call you the prophet from now on since you called a fifty point game. HOw does Bandera look?

bulldawg55_8
10-19-2002, 01:06 PM
LH_PANTHER:
yeah your right they did do some cheap crap. But you guys made them pay for it. Good job. Jimmy43 I guess I should call you the prophet from now on since you called a fifty point game. HOw does Bandera look?As for bandera, we lost to Burnet 49-14. They have an outstanding team with a lot of different playmakers. We held with them in the first half but we let them pass all over us the 2nd half...good luck to them in playoffs. I believe burnet will win state. Good luck everyone!

PantherEatDog
10-19-2002, 01:11 PM
Are you gonna say Liberty Hill is gonna win Div II state when the beat you also? :rolleyes:

jimmy43
10-19-2002, 04:58 PM
We just need to out there and play our game. We are getting better on limiting the amount of mistakes that we make. Our biggest problem is going to be the running back and the 5-3 stack they are going to give us. Ingram ran the stack but slowed us down little. We should win by 14.