PDA

View Full Version : giddings problems

bigtoe
12-11-2002, 02:15 PM
hard to believe that a coach would stoop so low as to read someone else's personal emails and make judgement. Sounds like the last nail in the old wood box, as the administration and board know just how unethical and a unhonest that person really is... may be the last job as the big chief after this hits the THSCA!!! eek! eek! eek!

bigtoe
12-11-2002, 02:18 PM
I don't know a school out there that would take a chance on a guy that is that unsure of himself as well as dishonest..

turbostud
12-11-2002, 02:26 PM
bigtoe, are you a former Mindy?

BIG19
12-11-2002, 02:28 PM
How about the original Mindy?

gochargers!!
12-11-2002, 02:30 PM
DING! DING! DING!......WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

turbostud
12-11-2002, 02:32 PM
go chargers I think I am figuring this one out.

gochargers!!
12-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Atta boy, tubrostud.....BTW...Congrats on the new addition to the family....I've got one & another on the way!! Wooohooo!!!

snotbubble
12-11-2002, 03:00 PM
You know, they have discovered what causes that! :D

turbostud
12-11-2002, 03:02 PM
Thanks go chargers, I can't imagine what it is like at GHS right now.

bigtoe
12-11-2002, 03:08 PM
Not really sure about that mindy charcter or character's and really don't care, but it sure seems as though he\she them theirs, if such a thing, has really gotten you alls goat,,, what does matter is the people of giddings cares about their buffaloes,,, if you take things personal on a web site that means nothing, than i can see why our boys are in disarray

gochargers!!
12-11-2002, 03:12 PM
Good to hear from you, snotbubble....I LOVE your name...it reminds me of my favorite movie of all time..."CHRISTMAS VACATION". The dog's name is "Snots". What a great movie.

I don't even own a goat!? wink

Funny thing...one of the mindy's used (,,,,,,,,)instead of (.........) all the time. Coincidence???? I think NOT.

<small>[ December 11, 2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: gochargers!! ]</small>

turbostud
12-11-2002, 03:25 PM
Mindy doesnt have my goat. My goat is out mowing the grass.

bigtoe
12-11-2002, 03:32 PM
thats right gocharger or whoever you are, we as in the people in giddings were told you owned a sheep farm, my mistake, but i cannot tell you on this message board what i was told you use the farm for eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

gobraves
12-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Good gosh...it was confusing enough when there were several "Mindy's", but now Mindy('s) has/have branched out and gotten new names!!! Boy sounds like old GiddingsLB2001 (isn't his name Siegmond??) may need to come in and do some "freudian" work!!!!
I missed something....I think....what do emails have to do with this situation? Bigtoe can you fill the blanks for me??
I have a little bun in the oven as well turbo...congrats to you and again to chargers! WELL DONE!
gobraves

<small>[ December 11, 2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: gobraves ]</small>

gochargers!!
12-11-2002, 03:38 PM
Stubbedtoe....that was disgusting.....your true colors are starting to show. Thanks for proving my point for me. What a loser.

buffalo booster
12-11-2002, 03:43 PM
Emails are a definite issue. If you know about it, I am sure that you have formed an opinion. I don't believe that it would be a good idea to drop names here, though. Hopefully, this matter will be addressed.

gobraves
12-11-2002, 03:43 PM
ATTABOY PINKYTOE....now we know...you must be a Junior High coach...what did you do go to your JH quarterback for that kind of humor????
gobraves
"When all else fails, resort to the 3rd grade"

2001GiddingsLB
12-11-2002, 03:56 PM
It's Siegmund, and in case you don't realize it ol' Big toe here is trying to say that one coach snooped into another coache's e-mail trying to find grounds to fire him. Now then, who could that be? I'll let you figure it out.

dovehunter
12-11-2002, 11:34 PM
I will just say that I don't think that someone who changes someone's name from bigtoe to things like "pinkytoe" or "stubbedtoe" in an effort to be funny has any qualification to critcize anyone on their choice of humor. If bigtoe's humor is considered middle school, that must certainly be in the grammar school level. Kindergarten, maybe.

gochargers!!
12-12-2002, 07:33 AM
Sorry to upset you, dovehunter. Funny thing is....that didn't seem to bother you when your buddies "the mindy's" were calling me "charger boy" & gobraves "Go Indian"...oh wait, I forgot...they misspelled it...it was "Go Indnian".

dovehunter
12-12-2002, 08:22 AM
Well, I'm not gonna say that was really humorous, but I didn't get on here and duplicate it later on, either. Some of ya'll must have thought it was pretty funny to want to use that brand of humor again.

gochargers!!
12-12-2002, 08:58 AM
So you'll get off of your high horse...

BIGTOE....I AM SO SORRY FOR CALLING YOU "STUBBEDTOE".

PLEASE forgvie me.

Sincerely,

gochargers!!

gobraves
12-12-2002, 10:43 AM
It is very interesting to me that all of a sudden the topic has been changed. We are now making personal attacks on posters rather than looking at what the real issue is. So after putting some pieces of the puzzle together I am assuming that some of the "Mindy's" still have an inside guy in Giddings school system??? I am assuming that the person has been caught emailing negative information to the "Mindy" connection in Conroe. I suppose that the email was discovered and now there is someone in Giddings who is in a little trouble. My wife is a teacher and was told that all email goes through a filter at her school and is public domain. So I guess the million dollar question is "how is it illegal for that email to be discovered?"
Maybe the "unknown" person who is the emailer can shed some light on the subject!!!
I wonder at what point an apology will be issued to the current staff in Giddings? This has nothing to do with a win-loss record...it has to do with integrity!
gobraves

turbostud
12-12-2002, 10:51 AM
After reading all this stuff, I must say I have to take the side of go chargers and go braves. :D

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 11:11 AM
One thing that won't happen... is that there will not be an apology :p :p :p all of those coaches are related to this subject and they ought to go do their job and hope it all settles.... Probationary contracts.... you do not have to explain anything, they are just gone!!! No apologies!!!

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 11:16 AM
i wonder where old chucky or should i say old chunky went to.... Must have skeered him off!!

gobraves
12-12-2002, 11:18 AM
Your post makes it sound like you are a coach involved Bigtoe....test time.
TRUE OR FALSE
(circle one)
gobraves

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 11:18 AM
bigtoe:
hard to believe that a coach would stoop so low as to read someone else's personal emails and make judgement. Sounds like the last nail in the old wood box, as the administration and board know just how unethical and a unhonest that person really is... may be the last job as the big chief after this hits the THSCA!!! eek! eek! eek! unethical and dishonest is not integrity

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 11:24 AM
answer the first post, you all always jump around,where is old chucky... gosseing or gandering.... still hard to believe that you people take everything on this silly message board to heart.... how can someone look over their shoulders that much!!

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 11:27 AM
To answer your question, false, I have been a frequent watcher of this board but now i assume i am a frequent poster, with things as interesting as they are here in the land of the BUFFALOES!!

gobraves
12-12-2002, 11:33 AM
I am not sure what your post insinuates about "you guys looking over your shoulder"...If you think I am a coach, you are incorrect...see earlier posts. I am simply a guy looking in from the outside who is trying to right a wrong on the part of some people who are not willing to allow a coach to succeed.
If you are just a "poster" you seem to know a lot about the situation at hand. That is interesting to me. Also very intersting and "coincidental" that you started posting when the "Mindy's" disappeared!

<small>[ December 12, 2002, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: gobraves ]</small>

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 11:46 AM
GO-BRAVES... Not tring to make you an enemy, you have some very good post, but if this web sight keeps a coach from succeding and thats their excuse... giddings will never win again..... and this mindy deal, may have not been positive but it seems to me as though you keep it going... I will finish with everyone in gtown knows about the situation @ hand!

gobraves
12-12-2002, 12:02 PM
Where on the board has it been said that Giddings did not succeed this past year because of this board. All of these threads have had one issue that I am trying to get resolved. The fact that a group of coaches that chose on their own resolve to leave for another school and now are trying to undermine the efforts of the new coaching staff.
That is something that I have a difficult time understanding. The "Mindy's" have come out but have not admitted wrong, only played it off as "fun".
gobraves

gochargers!!
12-12-2002, 12:24 PM
No idea where Chucky is. Don't even know WHO Chucky is. What I do know: You are the one who keeps starting the new threads about this situation...don't blame gobraves.

I also know how to spell:
goose
trying
web site
succeeding

2001GiddingsLB
12-12-2002, 12:54 PM
In response to the email being public domain. Ahem, the coach involved in snooping into another persons e-mail did not go through the filter, he learned the coaches password and user name logged into the persons e-mail and read it. So, now what do you have to say?

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 12:55 PM
go-chargers, all of us here in giddings are real glad that you are proud of your correct spellings!! who has undermined the present coaches, the old coaches are not at those practices, and none of the old coaches were apart of that 3-7 record there... none of the old coaches called a defensive or offensive play... again if the present coaches are that insecure that a meaningless message board has them sturred then we certainly need a new leader in the gtown.. just the facts!!

bigtoe
12-12-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey chunky, can yo believe that a head coach that has just went 3-7 in a rich football tradition town would be spending his time posting and reading this crap..... no wonder our kids are in a disarray!!! eek! eek! eek!

gochargers!!
12-12-2002, 01:25 PM
I'm glad you appreciate my spelling. Have your mom get out the dictionary, and you can practice all you want. Many of your arguments make no sense....throw bad spelling on top of that, and you simply wear me out. You are right..the old coaches were not part of that 3-7 season...they were part of a 2-8 season. OLD is the key word here....let's move on. I think the present coaches sit back and laugh at this stuff....I don't think they are as worked up as you would like to believe.

Have a great day.

FYI:
sturred = stirred http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/banghead.gif

flash
12-12-2002, 02:16 PM
OK now 2001 Giddings LB, for a while there I thought you actually tried to be truthful in your claims on this board, but your last post was a straight up lie. I know for a fact that your claim of a coach getting a password and looking at someone's e-mail is bull. Please try to be a little more responsible with your accusations, especially when it is that serious.

dovehunter
12-12-2002, 02:27 PM
gobraves:
Where on the board has it been said that Giddings did not succeed this past year because of this board. All of these threads have had one issue that I am trying to get resolved. The fact that a group of coaches that chose on their own resolve to leave for another school and now are trying to undermine the efforts of the new coaching staff.
That is something that I have a difficult time understanding. The "Mindy's" have come out but have not admitted wrong, only played it off as "fun".
gobravesI don't think anybody is trying to undermine anyone here. Odell obviously does not need anyone to undermine his efforts, he can do that just fine on his own. I don't think there is any wrong to admit here.

Yall think the only people who would criticize the new coaches are the former ones??? Give me a break and stop being so naive. The complaints come from those whose success in football was placed in his hands and I'm not talking about colleagues, either. If you don't catch my drift, let me know and I'll spell it out for you in a pm.

Now you say that one coach invaded another's privacy by reading private correspondence and that the person who wrote those emails should apologize? Call me old-fashioned or idealist, whatever, that just doesn't sound right to me.

buffalo booster
12-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Yo, flash -- it's true. Very reliable sources.

As for Mindy(s), glad s/he has taken a break. This is not an issue that s/he needs to be involved in...

2001GiddingsLB
12-12-2002, 06:33 PM
Well Flash, from what I know that is the truth. If it is not the truth then I'm sorry just reporting what I thought to be fact. I try not to make any unfounded claims. Furthermore, I think this thread and all others referring to the coaching staff need to stop soon. I personally am tired of it. I don't particularly care for the staff that is in right now, cuz they do things different then what I am used too. However, I am not naive enough to think that there is only one way to skin a cat, or in this case win. Therefore I think we should let this offseason tell the tale of how serious Odell is about getting his team ready. This clearly won't be resolved till mid-February when offseason should be in full swing. Henceforth lay off all the coaches past, present, future?, and just let things be. Unless its personal affronts(spelling) or something just unbelievable let it go. This is growing old its the same old crap revamped every week. Here are the facts most of the town isn't satisfied with Odell, he has a year to prove himself, Ivey ain't coming back, and without the kids cooperation this program isn't going anywhere. So now then lets drop this whole ridiculous thing unless there is just something so blatant that it needs to be addressed, i.e. this e-mail thing when it comes to a resolution.

flash
12-13-2002, 09:33 AM
Best post I've read in a while GiddingsLB2001. Let's see how things play out this spring.

Hey buffalo booster, your very reliable source is making a mistake on this one. No one found out anyone's password and used it to read their email.

Chucky Rules
12-14-2002, 01:42 AM
I'm here, just looking in from the outside. I said I was done with this topic so you won't be hearing any more from me. Oh and from y'alls posts it seems that some of you think I am Odell and let me tell you that dog won't hunt. I do know the man and have worked with some on his staff but as I have said before if you actually took the time to read my posts I am a head coach in the metroplex I was just made aware of this website by a friend and have been providing a view from the other side of the fence.