PDA

View Full Version : That's it!....I'm selling my house!

Cam
07-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Another dang ghost or UFO story....they just keep coming!...the following events happened on June 24th & 25th. I've come on here before with ghost stories and such...but I hesitated on this one....until today...So go ahead and ridicule me...blame it on the peyote!....but I've got a house for sale! Here's why:
June 24th: The following takes place between 12pm and 1am.....I was awakened by something not sure what...I sat up in bed, looked to my left...and there's my easy chair rockin' back and forth....lasted about ten seconds and stopped...OK, no big deal….dang ghost wasn’t gonna deprive me of sleep…..I just rolled over and went back to sleep..

June 25th: The following takes place between 11pm and 11:20pm....Just watching TV. Decided to go to sleep. Took my dog, Cleo (dachshund) out to do her thing. I was standing under my porch. Pretty dark. No outside house lights on. For those who don't know, we live out in the boonies. After standing there for about ten seconds, suddenly to my immediate left a brilliant white light just popped out of nowhere. Only about 15 feet away from me. It appeared to be hovering just off the ground. It was right next to the front right tire of one of our cars. Very hard to describe. Mostly white with some greyish tints to it. Appeared to have structure (thingies) inside and some weird movement. Kind of like laser speckle. Did not have any particular shape. If I had to say, it was mostly round but with jagged edges. I observed it for a good 20 seconds. I froze! Cleo apparently saw it too cause she went crazy barking at it! However, she would not approach it. I reached back to open the front door to call my wife to come quick. I wanted her to see this. She was asleep and didn't respond quick enough. At that point, the light just faded away. Or at least to my eyes it did! Cleo continued to bark in the general direction of where it was. I saw her move towards where it was and I noticed her head was following something straight up! She was definitely still seeing something. She continued to bark at something right over our heads. I kept looking up but I could not see anything. I had to calm her down. My wife made it outside only to find me gazing up in total bewilderment.
I've worked in the machine vision industry for most of my career. Mostly in R&D. We deal with lighting optimization for vision/CCD cameras and utilize most of the electromagnetic spectrum including UV and infra-red lights. I am also an accomplished photographer. I'd like to think I know a little bit about light! But after this episode, I’m not so sure! I've never seen anything like this. It was a very pleasing light. In fact, I'd say even beautiful! But I must admit I have no idea what it was. And I almost crapped my pants! If I had to guess, I saw some sort of natural phenomena. Maybe something still undiscovered. Definitely not ball lightening. I've seen that. We went inside, my dog Cleo was the first one in. It was obvious she was startled. I didn't sleep much that night just thinking about it. Every night now I walk outside with my camera in hand hoping to see it again. Nothing has popped up.

I decided for the first time ever to contact MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) and file a report. These folks called me almost immediately. The first call showed a "RESTRICTED" caller ID, so I didn't answer. Later that day I got the same call...Decided to pick up this time...Some dude identifying himself as "Fred". Asked if I had a few minutes. I almost said no cause I still wasn't sure I wanted to talk to anyone about it...I'm not even sure why the hell I filed a report to begin with!.....Anyways folks, these MUFON folks asked some strange questions!...Such as: "Was our water source from a well?", "Did we own a septic system?", "Did we have fertilizer stored anywhere on the property?", "Which direction did the light move?", "Did the light change shapes?", "Have you seen any helicopters flying around your area? Especially at night?", "Have you seen any unmarked aircraft flying around?", "Did the light make any sound?", "Did I still wake up with night erections?" (just kiddin' on that one! Just tryin' to lighten things up a bit!), and so on and so on....."Fred" seemed like a pretty sharp guy....After about a 25 minute conversation, "Fred" said they would contact me again if they felt it necessary....I hung up feeling a bit uneasy about the whole deal......I got left with the feeling that “Fred” knew more than he was willing to talk to me about!...Crap! That’s all I needed…Now I’m gonna start getting men in black showing up at my front door!.....

Folks, do ya’ll think maybe I’m going nuts??...Or am I already? I know I saw this thing and for once I ain’t joking. Don’t know what I saw but I’m getting the hell outta there hopefully soon!...HOUSE FOR SALE!

By the way, I still consider myself a skeptic but I do try to keep an open mind.....for you Ville folks, MUFON has a report about the Stephenville UFO incidents...Ya'll might find it interesting. http://www.mufon.com/

And one of the reasons I posted this is in case I mysteriously disappear!.....:cool:

panfan
07-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Another dang ghost or UFO story....they just keep coming!...the following events happened on June 24th & 25th. I've come on here before with ghost stories and such...but I hesitated on this one....until today...So go ahead and ridicule me...blame it on the peyote!....but I've got a house for sale! Here's why:
June 24th: The following takes place between 12pm and 1am.....I was awakened by something not sure what...I sat up in bed, looked to my left...and there's my easy chair rockin' back and forth....lasted about ten seconds and stopped...OK, no big deal….dang ghost wasn’t gonna deprive me of sleep…..I just rolled over and went back to sleep..

June 25th: The following takes place between 11pm and 11:20pm....Just watching TV. Decided to go to sleep. Took my dog, Cleo (dachshund) out to do her thing. I was standing under my porch. Pretty dark. No outside house lights on. For those who don't know, we live out in the boonies. After standing there for about ten seconds, suddenly to my immediate left a brilliant white light just popped out of nowhere. Only about 15 feet away from me. It appeared to be hovering just off the ground. It was right next to the front right tire of one of our cars. Very hard to describe. Mostly white with some greyish tints to it. Appeared to have structure (thingies) inside and some weird movement. Kind of like laser speckle. Did not have any particular shape. If I had to say, it was mostly round but with jagged edges. I observed it for a good 20 seconds. I froze! Cleo apparently saw it too cause she went crazy barking at it! However, she would not approach it. I reached back to open the front door to call my wife to come quick. I wanted her to see this. She was asleep and didn't respond quick enough. At that point, the light just faded away. Or at least to my eyes it did! Cleo continued to bark in the general direction of where it was. I saw her move towards where it was and I noticed her head was following something straight up! She was definitely still seeing something. She continued to bark at something right over our heads. I kept looking up but I could not see anything. I had to calm her down. My wife made it outside only to find me gazing up in total bewilderment.
I've worked in the machine vision industry for most of my career. Mostly in R&D. We deal with lighting optimization for vision/CCD cameras and utilize most of the electromagnetic spectrum including UV and infra-red lights. I am also an accomplished photographer. I'd like to think I know a little bit about light! But after this episode, I’m not so sure! I've never seen anything like this. It was a very pleasing light. In fact, I'd say even beautiful! But I must admit I have no idea what it was. And I almost crapped my pants! If I had to guess, I saw some sort of natural phenomena. Maybe something still undiscovered. Definitely not ball lightening. I've seen that. We went inside, my dog Cleo was the first one in. It was obvious she was startled. I didn't sleep much that night just thinking about it. Every night now I walk outside with my camera in hand hoping to see it again. Nothing has popped up.

I decided for the first time ever to contact MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) and file a report. These folks called me almost immediately. The first call showed a "RESTRICTED" caller ID, so I didn't answer. Later that day I got the same call...Decided to pick up this time...Some dude identifying himself as "Fred". Asked if I had a few minutes. I almost said no cause I still wasn't sure I wanted to talk to anyone about it...I'm not even sure why the hell I filed a report to begin with!.....Anyways folks, these MUFON folks asked some strange questions!...Such as: "Was our water source from a well?", "Did we own a septic system?", "Did we have fertilizer stored anywhere on the property?", "Which direction did the light move?", "Did the light change shapes?", "Have you seen any helicopters flying around your area? Especially at night?", "Have you seen any unmarked aircraft flying around?", "Did the light make any sound?", "Did I still wake up with night erections?" (just kiddin' on that one! Just tryin' to lighten things up a bit!), and so on and so on....."Fred" seemed like a pretty sharp guy....After about a 25 minute conversation, "Fred" said they would contact me again if they felt it necessary....I hung up feeling a bit uneasy about the whole deal......I got left with the feeling that “Fred” knew more than he was willing to talk to me about!...Crap! That’s all I needed…Now I’m gonna start getting men in black showing up at my front door!.....

Folks, do ya’ll think maybe I’m going nuts??...Or am I already? I know I saw this thing and for once I ain’t joking. Don’t know what I saw but I’m getting the hell outta there hopefully soon!...HOUSE FOR SALE!

By the way, I still consider myself a skeptic but I do try to keep an open mind.....for you Ville folks, MUFON has a report about the Stephenville UFO incidents...Ya'll might find it interesting. http://www.mufon.com/

And one of the reasons I posted this is in case I mysteriously disappear!.....:cool:

Cam - quit staring at the UV light in your lab while looking at your blacklight poster of elvis - didn't you know UV burns your corneas and makes you see ghost images! LOL.:eek:

Trashman
07-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Go back to sleep...its all just a dream..............:twitch:

Gsquared
07-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Cam, did it sound something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSGJObJkWf0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

maestro
07-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Don't rush to leave.

They may be friendly /harmless

My wife and I have lived with friendly ghost for 25 years.

He loves to play the tv and radio at night. Sometimes loud enough to wake us up.

But we have never felt threatened.

BwdLion73
07-09-2013, 09:38 AM

Hummm...been about 6 or 7 days...:thinking:

Sville
07-09-2013, 10:31 AM
You are not the only one that has seen strange stuff like that I promise. Although I did not see one of the UFO sightings around here, my wife did. If you want to read something really interesting look up the radar data from the first Sville UFO incident.

waterboy
07-09-2013, 01:23 PM
They said on a TV show once that an UFO hovered over the football field there in Stephenville when all those sightings were going on. Was that true, or were they fudging the story?

Gsquared
07-09-2013, 01:42 PM
They said on a TV show once that an UFO hovered over the football field there in Stephenville when all those sightings were going on. Was that true, or were they fudging the story?

I saw that show too. Never ever heard anyone from Stephenville mention that part so I was thinking the show might have been embelishing that part

Sville
07-09-2013, 02:22 PM

Yes that is true. The October following the initial sighting in January dozens of people witnessed unexplained lights at dusk during a freshman football game on a Thursday at Lem Brock Field next to the Jr High. My wife witnessed them too. She was at Walgreens in Sville when she saw them. People familiar with Sville know that Walgreens is in close proximity to Lem Brock.

hollywood
07-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Sometimes the football players disappear for short lengths of time. No one knows where they go. When they reappear, they believe that they will win! :eek: I don't know but it sounds weird.

toddg
07-09-2013, 04:43 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12962/geist.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)BOO.....

D'Highlander
07-10-2013, 05:48 AM
People familiar with Sville know that Walgreens is in close proximity to Lem Brock.

If it's like any other town then it is close to a CVS too...

refereedoc
07-10-2013, 06:35 AM
If it's like any other town then it is close to a CVS too...

Lol. Right across the street.

D'Highlander
07-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Lol. Right across the street.

I just don't understand that strategy.

BEAST
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Sometimes the football players disappear for short lengths of time. No one knows where they go. When they reappear, they believe that they will win! :eek: I don't know but it sounds weird.

They are being taken to Waco to get their dose of Art dust.

BEAST

refereedoc
07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
That right there is funny even if you are from the 'Wood.:tongue:
Sorry you are missing the State tournament I wanted to meet you.

BEAST[/QUOTE]

BEAST
07-10-2013, 01:51 PM
That right there is funny even if you are from the 'Wood.:tongue:
Sorry you are missing the State tournament I wanted to meet you.

BEAST[/QUOTE]

We will catch up to each other somewhere down the line.

BEAST

1st and goal
07-12-2013, 07:52 AM
Cam, are you out there? Will your new buddies let you phone home?

bd62
07-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Cam when you try to sell your house you might want to keep this info to yourself. That may be a deal breaker if you did. We need football season to start fast so these ghosts want be bored and can watch the games or even knock a ball out of a receiver hands to save a TD and the coach will be pissed at the receiver .LOL

Cam
07-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Cam, are you out there? Will your new buddies let you phone home?

yeah I'm here......just got back!....I was abducted by some of them Stephenville UFO aliens!.....they finally let me go after I convinced them I couldn't miss jury duty!....little bastards aren't as nice as we might think they are!....They ran all kinds of experiments on me!..At one point I remember lying there with two little aliens just standin' there smilin' at me...then they walked out...In came this bigger darker alien...It stood there, looked at me then reached down and lifted a slab of skin around it's groin area. Out flopped this elephant trunk lookin' thing that almost hit the floor!...I thought to myself, "I'm in big trouble now!"....But it turns out this alien was just there for some maid service and that trunk was some sort of vacuum cleaner like a Dyson!...It vacuumed around a bit and gave me a little wink as it walked out!....Whew!:doh:......Anyways, I kept coming in and out of consciousness....at one point the head alien "surgeon" told me (telepathically) they had removed one of my tonsils and took out my prostrate as well!...then he/she (I couldn't tell cause I didn't see no balls anywhere on these critters!) went on to explain to me that they wanted to see what would happen if they re-attached my prostrate where my tonsil used to be...and placed my removed tonsil where my prostrate used to be!.....I guess I'm feelin' OK. Only thing I've really noticed is I get the urge to sneeze and cough alot...especially at night!..and sometimes my tongue gets a little stiff.....and whenever I pee my throat hurts....anyways, I think I can adjust......:doh:

Well, MUFON folks won't stop buggin' me....now they want to come over and take soil samples....At first I said OK, then I emailed them and told them no!.....I figure this case is closed...Just got another email from them....they are disappointed I refused to let em' come out.....What ya'll think? Should I let em'?.......

Cam
07-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Cam, did it sound something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSGJObJkWf0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dammit G2!....now you've got me hummin' that tune!.....