PDA

View Full Version : forney 21--kaufman 0

Jimbotex40
11-01-2002, 11:26 PM
to all fellow posters to whom i have boasted about forney, i would like to take a hiatus from all the comments i made until we can prove ourselves to be for real.

we played a hideous game, and were fortunate that our opponent is not very strong, otherwise, we would have lost.

kaufman shut us out the entire 1st half.

Rabbit'93
11-01-2002, 11:37 PM
Ouch!!! Not much school spirit from you tonite. If I was on the team and read that I think I'd find you Mon. morning and take you out behind the school. wink Go easy on 'em. Every one has a bad nght. Besides everyone brings their A game when they play a great team. :D

surfspike
11-01-2002, 11:41 PM
its best for forney to NOT blow out its opponents b/c it makes their mistakes easier to see for them to improve upon before playoffs.

either way, a win is a win. ask Marlin.....or ennis.

eye of the tiger
11-01-2002, 11:45 PM
You bet a win is a win. Get the mistakes and sluggishness(not sure if that is a word)out of the way. Bottom line--Congrats on the win.

Jimbotex40
11-01-2002, 11:47 PM
this is true, i just think they should play the same no matter what the situation.

did you read the DMN sports section today. it was the most inspiring thing ever.

it's on the first page at the very bottom and continues on to the 8th page.

read it and itll change your mind about not playing with all your heart.

Rabbit'93
11-02-2002, 12:02 AM
Jimbo you're absolutely right about that article. Man that thing about had me in tears. It's awesome to see that. Kind of like when Crandall presented the ball with the all the player's names on it to the injured Forney player. It's nice to see opponents come together for important things.

Jimbotex40
11-02-2002, 12:20 AM
yeah, i knew you would like it.

so i hope i didnt come across wrong, it wasnt the result that i am disappointed with. it was the lack of heart (which is all that matters)

i could care less if they win, i would just rather know that they went out and gave it their all.

i.e.- against everman, forney gave their all but came up short because everman played a more solid game.
i heard that smithville is the classiest team and that they play every down as hard as possible, even though they havent won. that is what will get them places in life and after life*

*Only if they have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Rabbit'93
11-02-2002, 11:00 AM
Amen brotha. Jimbo I like this new side of you.