PDA

View Full Version : If College Students Wrote the Bible

therealbulldogs
11-18-2003, 10:38 PM
If College Students Wrote The Bible

The Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning -- cold.

The Ten Commandments would actually be only five -- double-spaced and written in a large font.

A new edition would be published every two years in order to limit reselling.

Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria food.

Paul's letter to the Romans would become Paul's email to abuse@romans.gov.

Reason Cain killed Abel: they were roommates.

Reason why Moses and followers walked in the desert for 40 years: they didn't want to ask directions and look like freshmen.

Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh, he would have put it off until the night before to get it done.

kaorder1999
11-18-2003, 10:46 PM
hehe..that was good

sahen
11-18-2003, 10:54 PM
there is some more u could add....but prolly get ROMed....but that was good

weatherag07
11-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Man, that is so true!! :D

20dawgz05
11-18-2003, 10:56 PM
hehe....i cant wait for college!!!

weatherag07
11-18-2003, 11:05 PM
20dawgz05:
hehe....i cant wait for college!!!Yes, you can. Trust me. wink

sahen
11-18-2003, 11:12 PM
yah...u just got the positive side of college...problem is its great and all but the classes suck....and studying sucks...if u wanan pass....u gonan study a lot and have fun sometimes.....ahhh so many temptations!

crzyjournalist03
11-18-2003, 11:43 PM
sahen:
yah...u just got the positive side of college...problem is its great and all but the classes suck....and studying sucks...if u wanan pass....u gonan study a lot and have fun sometimes.....ahhh so many temptations!unless you had tough teachers in HS...I have to study less now than I did then.

whtfbplaya
11-18-2003, 11:58 PM
Im just glad they did not.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-19-2003, 12:11 AM
If college students wrote the bible, the world would be a much better place to live in.....

spaniard
11-19-2003, 12:28 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
If college students wrote the bible, the world would be a much better place to live in.....i would disagree with that, mostly because i know how college kids are, there would be no order, and everyone would be drunk all the time. at least, thats what the majority of college kids would try and pull

sahen
11-19-2003, 03:39 AM
crzyjournalist03:

sahen:
yah...u just got the positive side of college...problem is its great and all but the classes suck....and studying sucks...if u wanan pass....u gonan study a lot and have fun sometimes.....ahhh so many temptations!unless you had tough teachers in HS...I have to study less now than I did then.true....but i got to baylor and the amount of reading here is nuts!....plus we have these really hard religon classes that r required....so some of the classes the highschool teachers cant prepare u for and here we have so much reading it dont matter a lotta times the amount of preparation u have...

spiveyrat
11-19-2003, 07:35 AM
crzyjournalist03:

sahen:
yah...u just got the positive side of college...problem is its great and all but the classes suck....and studying sucks...if u wanan pass....u gonan study a lot and have fun sometimes.....ahhh so many temptations!unless you had tough teachers in HS...I have to study less now than I did then.Yeah, but what year are you in?