PDA

View Full Version : Have a nice weekend everybody!

Cam
06-21-2013, 02:18 PM
I get to spend mine doing yard work and puttin' up a game fence around my orchard!....The deer have suddenly discovered they like peach trees, lemon trees, plum trees, etc. etc....For awhile, I got lucky and they wouldn't jump the regular 4 foot high country-style fence....but probably cause my neighbor feeds them, they're gettin' more and more tame and daring....All the bottom branches are leaf-less!! ....:foul:

BEAST
06-21-2013, 02:52 PM
I get to spend mine doing yard work and puttin' up a game fence around my orchard!....The deer have suddenly discovered they like peach trees, lemon trees, plum trees, etc. etc....For awhile, I got lucky and they wouldn't jump the regular 4 foot high country-style fence....but probably cause my neighbor feeds them, they're gettin' more and more tame and daring....All the bottom branches are leaf-less!! ....:foul:

Crossbow!!!

BEAST

Cam
06-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Crossbow!!!

BEAST

Bring yours!....but you're gonna need alot of arrows!...I'll have 20 to 30 of them things on the property on any given day....and here's something else that I just realized: Remember I was just talkin' about how many twins our Burnet citizens have??....Well, just about every doe has twins too! I ain't jokin'!......What gives?....Greendawg denies any experimental involvement but I still suspicion him....or at the very least, his German uncle who came to America after WWII!.....He was some sort of scientist or something......Greendawg, help me out here....do I got my facts right??.....Next thing ya now, I'll be growin' an extra testicle!!......

BwdLion73
06-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Deer are giant rodents...but people think they are so cute. I have a neighbor who goes out each evening and tosses out some corn in their back yard down by their dock. In about a year it has turned the area into a interstate for deer who travel along the shore at night. My back yard under my pecan trees down by my pier looks like a cattle auction pen with deer poop. If I walk out in the yard at night I'm welcomed with snorts of warning and small stampeds across the yard.
As the summer heat takes away vegatation they eat rose bushes, shrubs and anything else they can find.

D'Highlander
06-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Deer are giant rodents...but people think they are so cute. I have a neighbor who goes out each evening and tosses out some corn in their back yard down by their dock. In about a year it has turned the area into a interstate for deer who travel along the shore at night. My back yard under my pecan trees down by my pier looks like a cattle auction pen with deer poop. If I walk out in the yard at night I'm welcomed with snorts of warning and small stampeds across the yard.
As the summer heat takes away vegatation they eat rose bushes, shrubs and anything else they can find.

I think the Downlowers deserve some sort of visual evidence of both of your heards so we can see which one is bigger...

BwdLion73
06-21-2013, 04:10 PM
I think the Downlowers deserve some sort of visual evidence of both of your heards so we can see which one is bigger...

Only if you get scoop involved so we can go two out of three...;)

Cam
06-21-2013, 04:15 PM

Dammit D!.....I've never "heards" of such a ridiculous request!....oh wait, did you mean "herds"?.....I swears, I's always gots to bees lookin' out for ya'll's horific grammmer and spellin'!..........spellin' has been gettin' so bad on this forum I've even mispelled by periods!...... ... .. ....... <<<see what I mean?

Anyways, you got it!...Anybody want to place some wagers on who can photograph the biggest herd?...I'll see what I can do on my end and get the camera at the ready......

Cam
06-21-2013, 04:17 PM
....oh, and I promise not to Photoshop any pictures I take!....:D

BwdLion73
06-21-2013, 04:22 PM
You misspelled ... mispelled...:evillol:

Cam
06-21-2013, 04:23 PM
You misspelled ... mispelled...:evillol:

I mispelled a whole lot more than that!......:crazy1:

BwdLion73
06-21-2013, 04:26 PM