PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Division 1 Verbal Commits and Possibles

regaleagle
06-21-2013, 12:27 AM
Hey, I've got an idea......let's make a list of all the 2014 D1 Verbals and possibles going forward for this upcoming season in 3A. This will give everybody some information about outstanding players across the state they can keep an eye on all season that they may not be aware of. There may be some 2015 players in the mix as well....like Stephenville's Jarrett Stidham.....that could be mentioned. It would be great if you could list the name, position, and probable college(s) the players are being recruited by. I'll start with what I already know from the Argyle Eagles.

regaleagle
06-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Argyle Eagles:

Ian Sadler, WR Verbally committed to Texas Tech >>>>Ian will play many positions this season for the Eagles. Best kick returner in 3A...maybe the whole state.
Sam Sizelove, LB Verbally committed to Kansas State
Connor Wilson DB Verbally committed to Kansas State
Cole Hedland K Verbally committed to Arkansas

I'm certain there will be others offered as we go forward this season, and junior RB Ralston will certainly be offered after this season.

regaleagle
06-21-2013, 01:48 AM
Since I'm now a resident of Fredericksburg, I'll do some research on the Billies here and see who they have on their upcoming Sr. or Jr. class that could be considered a D1 possible. I don't know if there are any posters on the Downlow from Fred, so I'll do what I can to represent this season, even though I'm really Argyllian, supportwise.

Old Tiger
06-21-2013, 01:49 AM
Rockdale

James David - Baylor
Josh Pelzel - Baylor

Old Tiger
06-21-2013, 01:50 AM
Since I'm now a resident of Fredericksburg, I'll do some research on the Billies here and see who they have on their upcoming Sr. or Jr. class that could be considered a D1 possible. I don't know if there are any posters on the Downlow from Fred, so I'll do what I can to represent this season, even though I'm really Argyllian, supportwise.

I'll be down there August 24 for horse racing and the county fair. You should go and check it out. You can buy me a birthday beer!

regaleagle
06-21-2013, 01:58 AM
You bet I will OT. I was at the Simulcast here for the Belmont, and my Dad did race a few Quarterhorses around the state when we were growing up in Goliad. That track has been closed now for awhile, I believe, but I still have a love for watching the horses run. We'll be out there cheering em on, for sure. My buddy hit a $950 Tri on a $1 bet on the Belmont, so that was a good day at the track in Fred. Maybe it's my turn next, huh?

Old Tiger
06-21-2013, 03:40 AM
You bet I will OT. I was at the Simulcast here for the Belmont, and my Dad did race a few Quarterhorses around the state when we were growing up in Goliad. That track has been closed now for awhile, I believe, but I still have a love for watching the horses run. We'll be out there cheering em on, for sure. My buddy hit a $950 Tri on a $1 bet on the Belmont, so that was a good day at the track in Fred. Maybe it's my turn next, huh?

Should of made the 3$ bet!

My dad used to be a jockey back in the late 80s to early 2000s