PDA

View Full Version : TheOldCoach FNF vs Dave Campbells's TF preseason Top 10

hollywood
06-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Well, since they're both out now, what do you think?

I think both are interesting in that the top 6 are close!

TOC FNF 3A Preseason Top 10
1) Carthage
2) Gilmer
3) Stephenville
4) Navasota
5) Argyle
6) Kilgore
7) Bellville
8) Graham
9) La Marque
10) El Campo

DCTF 3A Preseason Top 10
1. Carthage
2. Gilmer
3. Stephenville
4. Argyle
5. Kilgore
6. La Marque
7. Navasota
8. Ab. Wylie
9. Graham
10. Silsbee

Going to be a great season. August can't get here fast enough!

BEAST
06-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Well, since they're both out now, what do you think?

I think both are interesting in that the top 6 are close!

TOC FNF 3A Preseason Top 10
1) Carthage
2) Gilmer
3) Stephenville
4) Navasota
5) Argyle
6) Kilgore
7) Bellville
8) Graham
9) La Marque
10) El Campo

DCTF 3A Preseason Top 10
1. Carthage
2. Gilmer
3. Stephenville
4. Argyle
5. Kilgore
6. La Marque
7. Navasota
8. Ab. Wylie
9. Graham
10. Silsbee

Going to be a great season. August can't get here fast enough!

I did this last year and its pretty interesting. First I removed any team that did not make both lists. Then I took what was left and averaged there ranks. Here is what it shows:

1) Carthage
2) Gilmer
3) Ville
4.5) Argyle
5.5) Navasota
5.5) Kilgore
7.5) LaMarque
8.5) Graham

BEAST

D'Highlander
06-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Can someone with more knowledge than me break this down by projected division and region? :nerd:

buckeyebob
06-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Can someone with more knowledge than me break this down by projected division and region? :nerd:

Region 3 only...we will be Div2...Argyle (where is Regal when you need him) will be determined by others...Kilgore Div 1...perhaps Regal can elaborate on who doing what will dictate 1 or 2 for them...I will bow to the other regions for their reply

regaleagle
06-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Here it is in a snapshot>>>>if Aubrey makes the playoffs, Argyle goes D1. If they don't, Argyle goes D2. That means that in our 5 team district Carrollton Ranchview will make the playoffs instead of Aubrey. We kinda figure that Argyle, Celina, and Frisco Lone Star are givens. Now if Aubrey and Carrollton Ranchview BOTH make the playoffs, then Argyle will go D1 as the 2nd largest enrollment at 668. Celina and Aubrey have less. So Gilmer can count on Celina as a contender in D2 for certain. Put em on your list today. What it comes down to is this: Frisco Lone Star and Carrollton Ranchview are both larger than Argyle, which is larger than Celina and Aubrey.

Matthew328
06-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Ranchview should make it IMO

Manso/V8
06-20-2013, 11:41 PM
I did this last year and its pretty interesting. First I removed any team that did not make both lists. Then I took what was left and averaged there ranks. Here is what it shows:

1) Carthage
2) Gilmer
3) Ville
4.5) Argyle
5.5) Navasota
5.5) Kilgore
7.5) LaMarque
8.5) Graham

BEAST

Graham?

regaleagle
06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm thinking the 2013 season in 3A will be one of the best years 3A football in Texas has ever seen with so many teams having a chance to make the playoffs and extend their seasons. Not just because there will be more teams in the mix, but because more teams overall will be better equipped to compete with improved coaching and a talent pool that extends deeper across the board than in past years. Heck, Argyle is only one of many teams that has 4 players that have already verbally committed to D1 FBS schools and it's not even the first day of summer yet.

buckeyebob
06-21-2013, 04:57 AM
It is a little strange...we have one that will be a Jr. this year...already has offeres from TCU, Texas, A&M, & Tech with Alabama talking...we will have him for two more years and he played in Dallas last year. In the old days, we had one guy with an offer from Cisco...WOW! an offer to go to college & play football...really something for a little 2A school in East Texas. Today, we have been blessed with tremendous talent, a great work ethic, good luck & brains to make it.

Matthew328
06-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Graham brings back a ton from a team that was a semi-finalist....they'll be really strong

MUSTANG69
06-21-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm thinking the 2013 season in 3A will be one of the best years 3A football in Texas has ever seen with so many teams having a chance to make the playoffs and extend their seasons. Not just because there will be more teams in the mix, but because more teams overall will be better equipped to compete with improved coaching and a talent pool that extends deeper across the board than in past years. Heck, Argyle is only one of many teams that has 4 players that have already verbally committed to D1 FBS schools and it's not even the first day of summer yet.

I think today is the first day of summer. Heard that on the radio this morning.

tigerball4life
06-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Any list that doesn't have Bellville on it is crazy that team is going to be loaded and have another year of experience in their slot offense.

Manso, who are the players in your play clip and are any of them going to be back?

hollywood
06-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Any list that doesn't have Bellville on it is crazy that team is going to be loaded and have another year of experience in their slot offense.

Manso, who are the players in your play clip and are any of them going to be back?

According to DCTF, they are ranked, just not top 10. Those ranked in the top 10 are well deserving. As we all know, anything can happen and these are just rankings. ;)

DCTF Top 25
1. Carthage
2. Gilmer
3. Stephenville
4. Argyle
5. Kilgore
6. La Marque
7. Navasota
8. Ab. Wylie
9. Graham
10. Silsbee
11. Celina
12. WOS
13. Bellville
14. Jasper
15. Cold.-Oakhurst
16. Wimberley
17. Port Isabel
18. Kenedale
19. La Grange
20. Alvarado
21. Henderson
22. Ingleside
23. T Chapel Hill
24. Gainsville
25. El Campo

cougartino
06-21-2013, 12:36 PM
The only rankings that matter is being #1 or #2 after Week 17. :)

Cam
06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
I think today is the first day of summer. Heard that on the radio this morning.

:vrycnfsd:

hollywood
06-21-2013, 02:25 PM

:thumbsup:

OldBison75
06-21-2013, 11:14 PM

But, that would make this a very quiet place if we did not have the chance to blow our own horns. Until about the 5th or 6th week of the season, a lot of teams have the right to keep the dream alive---don't interrupt the fantasy!!!!

ctown81
06-22-2013, 07:48 AM

I wouldn't fret on this list if I were you. Even if Bellville wasn't ranked at all, they control their own destiny. Heck Carthage is number one in both polls and I could care less. HS rankings are a joke. Just something to make fans feel good about their teams. Just like Valentines Day was invented to sell cards, HS rankings were invented to sell magazines.

hollywood
06-22-2013, 08:12 AM
I wouldn't fret on this list if I were you. Even if Bellville wasn't ranked at all, they control their own destiny. Heck Carthage is number one in both polls and I could care less. HS rankings are a joke. Just something to make fans feel good about their teams. Just like Valentines Day was invented to sell cards, HS rankings were invented to sell magazines.

LOL... You do have a point ctown81. There is some validity to the top 10 IMO. This doesn't guarantee one darn thing though. It is the anticipation of what could be. Each team still has to play each week taking one game at a time.

buckeyebob
06-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Here it is in a snapshot>>>>if Aubrey makes the playoffs, Argyle goes D1. If they don't, Argyle goes D2. That means that in our 5 team district Carrollton Ranchview will make the playoffs instead of Aubrey. We kinda figure that Argyle, Celina, and Frisco Lone Star are givens. Now if Aubrey and Carrollton Ranchview BOTH make the playoffs, then Argyle will go D1 as the 2nd largest enrollment at 668. Celina and Aubrey have less. So Gilmer can count on Celina as a contender in D2 for certain. Put em on your list today. What it comes down to is this: Frisco Lone Star and Carrollton Ranchview are both larger than Argyle, which is larger than Celina and Aubrey.

So why do y'all have 5 teams in district & we have 7? Something not right...once again, Austin tries to keep east Texas at a disadvantage.

hollywood
06-22-2013, 09:33 AM
So why do y'all have 5 teams in district & we have 7? Something not right...once again, Austin tries to keep east Texas at a disadvantage.

Come on buckeye... you know better than that! It's simple demographics.

ctown81
06-22-2013, 11:41 AM
LOL... You do have a point ctown81. There is some validity to the top 10 IMO. This doesn't guarantee one darn thing though. It is the anticipation of what could be. Each team still has to play each week taking one game at a time.

There's definitely validity to the top ten. A joke was a bad term to use. It's the importance that some fans place on the rankings that's the joke, but I know we fans love bragging rights. I'm not convinced about Carthage yet. They have one glaring issue from last year that needs to be worked on before I make them my favorite.

Ville-D
06-22-2013, 11:46 AM
There's definitely validity to the top ten. A joke was a bad term to use. It's the importance that some fans place on the rankings that's the joke, but I know we fans love bragging rights. I'm not convinced about Carthage yet. They have one glaring issue from last year that needs to be worked on before I make them my favorite.

CT, are you going to come catch the Stephenville game at Kincaide again this year? We are playing a Florida team this year.

ctown81
06-22-2013, 12:41 PM
CT, are you going to come catch the Stephenville game at Kincaide again this year? We are playing a Florida team this year.

That's the plan right now. Will you make it this year?

Ville-D
06-22-2013, 01:09 PM
That's the plan right now. Will you make it this year?

I will be there as far as I know.

Aesculus gilmus
06-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Come on buckeye... you know better than that! It's simple demographics.

Gilmer has outright won its district for 11 of the last 12 seasons (and the only year the Bux didn't win it, they finished second), so it's an academic point.

However, it IS strange that Bullard was taken out of its district at the last realignment and put into District 16-3A as its seventh team, leaving the district it should've been in with only five teams.

There used to be a Texas map on here with all the 3A schools on it. If it were still here, you could see how wrong this was from Bullard's point of view to be included in our district.

Bullard would have easily made the playoffs in its old district last year. And it was their fans who were the most upset about the 7-team "District of Doom" for the 2012-13 football seasons (and rightly so, IMO).

cowboyandchrist
06-22-2013, 02:05 PM

I agree, polls are fun for us old timers to talk about. Last year the Ville was number one from start to finish, just like the Dawgs this year. Lets go Dawgs.

cowboyandchrist
06-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey Ville-D, next year your title heading will read, LAST year the Dawgs were just flat out better than everybody else. I hope !

Dawgs
06-22-2013, 02:34 PM

Im with you CT. Although its cool for Carthage to be #1 in both polls, they have to prove they can hang on to the ball before I jump on the bandwagon. I waited all last year for them to correct the issue, but it never came. Its a shame about last year, cause we had a nice team that could have gave Stephenville a run...Oh well. I'm still a little sore over what happened in Beaumont :). I've seen Cowboy on here saying we will set a 3a scoring record, and I'm not going that far, but we should have as potent an offense as any school in the state. We gotta couple of early games that will tell us where we are as a team. I'm excited about playing Whitehouse this season, I think that will be a heck of a game. Top 10 4a vs Top 10 3a. Can't wait for the season to start.

Pawdaddy
06-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but why is Navasota not getting more love on here. I saw the SC game and they left no doubt in that game. I thought I remembered them not losing that much to graduation.

ctown81
06-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Im with you CT. Although its cool for Carthage to be #1 in both polls, they have to prove they can hang on to the ball before I jump on the bandwagon.

Exactly, you hit it right on the head. That's my main concern about this year's team.

speedbump
06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but why is Navasota not getting more love on here. I saw the SC game and they left no doubt in that game. I thought I remembered them not losing that much to graduation.

They lost a huge amount of talent on the offensive side. Not quite as much on the D,so it will have to carry them early on. By the time the dust settles I'm sure they will be pretty salty. Just not as good as last year.

Slick50
06-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Graham?

I will buy you a ticket and a hot dog, come on and will may even have a beer, we will show you how Graham plays!!

Weebe
06-23-2013, 12:52 AM
El Campo being ranked behind Bellville and Ingleside is pretty silly. But, I suppose we will see how te season plays out.

regaleagle
06-23-2013, 05:49 AM
I wonder who was the last team to win a state title in 3A that wasn't ranked in the Top 10 to start the season......there must have been a few over the years.

buckeyebob
06-23-2013, 08:18 AM
Exactly, you hit it right on the head. That's my main concern about this year's team.
I am glad you are there...takes the target off our back

buckeyebob
06-23-2013, 08:24 AM
I wonder who was the last team to win a state title in 3A that wasn't ranked in the Top 10 to start the season......there must have been a few over the years.

2004 for us...picked third in district & no chance to go to playoffs...not even on radar...never rated & not picked to win a playoff game accept by the locals...squeeked by Jasper and a 16-0 season

ctown81
06-23-2013, 10:12 AM

Hate to break it to you buckeyebob, but there will always be a target on Gilmer's back no matter what they ranked. Anytime Gilmer or Carthage loses you'd swear the opposing team won the state title by the crowd's celebration.

Dawgs
06-23-2013, 10:53 AM

I hope Gilmer & Carthage can work something out after this year, to get this budding rivalry back going. There is no reason why these 2 program shouldn't play every year. Imagine the BS that would be flying on Smoaky :). I'm sure as the season progresses their will be alot of talk from both sides about who would win a potential matchup this season, but before we get that started I want the Gilmer faithful to know I hope they bring the DII crown back to East Texas where it belongs.

Manso/V8
06-23-2013, 11:10 AM
El Campo being ranked behind Bellville and Ingleside is pretty silly. But, I suppose we will see how te season plays out.

In the FNF blurb on El Campo, it says El Campo has 1 returning starter on offense and 2 returning starters on defense. Coach Gillis is also quoted as saying that he expects the team to be down a bit since they lost such a good senior class.

The FNF blurb on Bellville is full of optimism with 7 tp 8 starters returning on offense and 4 starters returning on defense. No one doubts that the Ricebirds will reload this year and be a force, but based on the info the rankers have, you can see how El Campo be pushed down a bit in a magazine poll. I guess we will see if that is was a silly ranking or not come October 4 at the "Pasture of Pain", at least I would expect it to be a good game! We are looking forward to it.

Ville-D
06-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Hey Ville-D, next year your title heading will read, LAST year the Dawgs were just flat out better than everybody else. I hope !

I hope we meet in the finals.

refereedoc
06-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Hate to break it to you buckeyebob, but there will always be a target on Gilmer's back no matter what they ranked. Anytime Gilmer or Carthage loses you'd swear the opposing team won the state title by the crowd's celebration.

Same thing with Stephenville. We lose a 7 on 7 game with a backup QB and you would think we were playing in Cowboy stadium. Beat a JV in 7 on 7 and it is all over Twitter.

Manso/V8
06-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Same thing with Stephenville. We lose a 7 on 7 game with a backup QB and you would think we were playing in Cowboy stadium. Beat a JV in 7 on 7 and it is all over Twitter.

There must a reason people react that way.

hookandladder
06-23-2013, 03:04 PM
La Grange is going to surprise many teams this year, Ledwick will destroy anybody that lines up over him and then take down another would be tackler. La Grange also will be loaded at RB with 5 that can all dominate running the ball, only losing 4 starters from last year . Yes , a couple big shoes to fill however a number of quality ball players coming up. It will be 5 yards ever play , teams better gear up to stack the LOS. OL lost 1 starter and some really good ones coming up, this team will be the most talented skilled players LG has had in many years. Defense will be the big question mark, offense will be hard to stop.

cowboyandchrist
06-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Im with you CT. Although its cool for Carthage to be #1 in both polls, they have to prove they can hang on to the ball before I jump on the bandwagon. I waited all last year for them to correct the issue, but it never came. Its a shame about last year, cause we had a nice team that could have gave Stephenville a run...Oh well. I'm still a little sore over what happened in Beaumont :). I've seen Cowboy on here saying we will set a 3a scoring record, and I'm not going that far, but we should have as potent an offense as any school in the state. We gotta couple of early games that will tell us where we are as a team. I'm excited about playing Whitehouse this season, I think that will be a heck of a game. Top 10 4a vs Top 10 3a. Can't wait for the season to start.

I did not say the Dawgs would set a new 3A scoring record, I said they have a chance to set the new record. They will have to stop turning the ball over 4 to 5 times a game. If they fix the turnover problem, 50 to 60 points a game should be the outcome. The 6ft 6in 200 lb 4.5 receiver will be a big reason for TD'S in the red zone. The O line will be one of the best in the state at any level, big, strong and quick. Three year starters in all skilled positions hopefully will stop the turnover problem. I have big hopes for this Dawg team, but I know how that funny shape ball can bounce sometimes. I really want to see the Dawgs play the Ville for the championship, I think it would be just like the game against Brownwood, a classic. As bad as I hate to brag on the Gilmer Buckeyes, they will have to have a bad game to get beat in DII. One more note to add, nobody should forget about Kilgore. I bet they are still thinking about that game with the Ville. I think they will be better this year than last year.

buckeyebob
06-23-2013, 06:53 PM

I hope Gilmer & Carthage can work something out after this year, to get this budding rivalry back going. There is no reason why these 2 program shouldn't play every year. Imagine the BS that would be flying on Smoaky :). I'm sure as the season progresses their will be alot of talk from both sides about who would win a potential matchup this season, but before we get that started I want the Gilmer faithful to know I hope they bring the DII crown back to East Texas where it belongs.

Seeing the Dawgs is something I miss...my vote would be for a Saturday night @ Lobo...it would empty East Texas.

buckeyebob
06-23-2013, 06:57 PM
I did not say the Dawgs would set a new 3A scoring record, I said they have a chance to set the new record. They will have to stop turning the ball over 4 to 5 times a game. If they fix the turnover problem, 50 to 60 points a game should be the outcome. The 6ft 6in 200 lb 4.5 receiver will be a big reason for TD'S in the red zone. The O line will be one of the best in the state at any level, big, strong and quick. Three year starters in all skilled positions hopefully will stop the turnover problem. I have big hopes for this Dawg team, but I know how that funny shape ball can bounce sometimes. I really want to see the Dawgs play the Ville for the championship, I think it would be just like the game against Brownwood, a classic. As bad as I hate to brag on the Gilmer Buckeyes, they will have to have a bad game to get beat in DII. One more note to add, nobody should forget about Kilgore. I bet they are still thinking about that game with the Ville. I think they will be better this year than last year.

Speaking of...is Brownwood still in buisiness...I have nt heard from them.

BwdLion73
06-23-2013, 07:03 PM
:tisk::wave::wave:

hollywood
06-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Brownwood will be good this year. How good? That depends on several key things IMO. First being the OL. They lost a lot last season. Second, the level of play from the skill players coming back including the QB Keesee. Defense will be very solid especially at the LB's. Heard they will not be one of the biggest Bwd teams in recent years but will have plenty of speed.

hollywood
06-23-2013, 11:50 PM

That's part of it cowboy... protect the ball!!! lol

We all know Carthage will be very good. Gilmer, Kilgore, Argyle, La Marque, Navasota and even Stephenville return plenty this season to be plenty good as well. IMO, Stephenville has just as much a chance to be #1 as Carthage or Gilmer with the returning players. The Ville will have 12 returning starters, 6/6. Heck, the coaches even think the Ville is #1. What do they know? :D

slingshot
06-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Wylie will find out how they stack up early playing Graham and Argyle... I worry about a lack of size on the O and D lines this year, lost a lot. Skill positions should be good, look to have more speed than in recent years, lot will will depend on how the QB turns out--kid has a strong arm and good skills, just no varsity starting experience. What we will have as always is great coaching, discipline, fantastic fan support and that intangible "expectation to win". I honestly expect a slow start and strong finish, 6-4 at the low end and 8-2 possible... along with another nice playoff run. Now Top 10? That might be a stretch....

toddg
06-24-2013, 12:35 AM
Wylie will find out how they stack up early playing Graham and Argyle... I worry about a lack of size on the O and D lines this year, lost a lot. Skill positions should be good, look to have more speed than in recent years, lot will will depend on how the QB turns out--kid has a strong arm and good skills, just no varsity starting experience. What we will have as always is great coaching, discipline, fantastic fan support and that intangible "expectation to win". I honestly expect a slow start and strong finish, 6-4 at the low end and 8-2 possible... along with another nice playoff run. Now Top 10? That might be a stretch....

Alvarado kind of in the same boat with the offensive skill positions..lack of varsity starting exp. etc...but more speed...will be interesting for sure..looks like district 4 is going to be strong top to bottom this year!! good luck to the Bulldogs!

regaleagle
06-24-2013, 12:50 AM
Hey Slingshot....Argyle had a "green" junior qb last season in Boyzuick. Except for Wylie in the first game and Gilmer in the regional semis, Argyle did pretty well with a young team and a qb with no real varsity experience. This season he will be much better as a senior. He did throw for about 2000 yds last season, but was not seasoned enough in the big game against Gilmer. Still, your team should be able to gel as the season progresses. I don't know who Argyle has coming up to take over the qb position in 2014, but I figure our back-up this season will be Sadler and whomever that "next year" qb ends up being. Argyle's been fortunate to have had so many years in a row with a good-throwing qb. Some have been excellent, others very good. I can remember only one year when we had trouble....the year JJ Harp injured his knee with 1 district game left. Needless to say, we lost the last district game and then the playoff game the following week playing our wide-out Bode at qb. He was the qb his freshman season on the JV, but was thrust into that situation without preparation. Since then, the Argyle coaching staff hasn't let that happen again.

buckeyebob
06-24-2013, 05:04 AM
:tisk::wave::wave:

The devil made me do it...I did not want to...http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-character-smileys-609.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

BEAST
06-24-2013, 08:42 AM

Dude dont even start this crap. We can only play the teams that show up and are in our pool. Every game final was posted on facebook and twittet, not just the stephenville game. Get over yourself.

BEAST

hollywood
06-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Dude dont even start this crap. We can only play the teams that show up and are in our pool. Every game final was posted on facebook and twittet, not just the stephenville game. Get over yourself.

BEAST

It was noted in the Brownwood Bulletin that Stephenville sent mostly JV. ;)

Not sure why all the fuss from Stephenville fans. lol

Btw, when is the State Tourney?

BEAST
06-24-2013, 09:29 AM
It was noted in the Brownwood Bulletin that Stephenville sent mostly JV. ;)

Not sure why all the fuss from Stephenville fans. lol

Btw, when is the State Tourney?

July 11 & 12.

BEAST

hollywood
06-24-2013, 09:40 AM
July 11 & 12.

BEAST

Cool.. you'll be there, right?

BEAST
06-24-2013, 09:42 AM

Thats the plan.

BEAST

hollywood
06-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Thats the plan.

BEAST

That's what I thought! ;)

hollywood
06-24-2013, 03:28 PM
Has anyone ever compared the preseason rankings between the coaches poll vs the DCTF vs TOC FNF vs AP throughout an entire season? This would be an interesting study.

Cam
06-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Thats the plan.

BEAST

hey, I'm gonna try to be there for the last day. (Friday). I fully expect the Dawgs to still be in it! ;).....Maybe I can see ya there Beast! Bring that monster boy (Beast Jr.) of yours!

BEAST
06-24-2013, 03:47 PM
hey, I'm gonna try to be there for the last day. (Friday). I fully expect the Dawgs to still be in it! ;).....Maybe I can see ya there Beast! Bring that monster boy (Beast Jr.) of yours!

He will be there.

BEAST

hollywood
06-24-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm planning on it.

buckeyebob
06-25-2013, 05:48 AM
That's part of it cowboy... protect the ball!!! lol

We all know Carthage will be very good. Gilmer, Kilgore, Argyle, La Marque, Navasota and even Stephenville return plenty this season to be plenty good as well. IMO, Stephenville has just as much a chance to be #1 as Carthage or Gilmer with the returning players. The Ville will have 12 returning starters, 6/6. Heck, the coaches even think the Ville is #1. What do they know? :D

Moot point...we will Div 2...as much as we love to spank the Dawgs, sigh, we will not know this year...maybe next

buckeyebob
06-25-2013, 05:53 AM
July 11 & 12.

BEAST

Thats the plan.

BEAST

That's what I thought! ;)

Great...a rumble...when & where...we will be looking for entertainment.

Ville-D
06-25-2013, 09:57 AM

I'm bringing a Trident and and a Hand-Grenade. :foul:

hollywood
06-25-2013, 11:48 AM

Haha... nah, Beast is a compadre.

Aggie98
06-25-2013, 01:18 PM
One more note to add, nobody should forget about Kilgore. I bet they are still thinking about that game with the Ville.

What do you mean? We beat Gainesville. :)

I think they will be better this year than last year.

Maybe. I think if there is an area for improvement it's the running game. Wasn't nearly as smash mouth as your typical Kilgore running game. We'll also be breaking in a new QB. If our defense is as good as it was last year I'll be happy.

BEAST
06-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Haha... nah, Beast is a compadre.

hahaha. We are good. Just read my sig.

BEAST

LH Panther Mom
06-25-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't know if we were the last, but I'm pretty sure we weren't ranked in 2006. I guess it's time time to dig out the archives.