PDA

View Full Version : Dctf

Gone Fishing
06-19-2013, 10:10 PM
The Bible is out. Got my copy at Hastings in San Marcos today.

regaleagle
06-20-2013, 03:13 AM
They don't have a Hastings in Fredericksburg. I'm hoping these Billies over here are all about supporting their team, though. It's the summer and I just moved here last month, so I really don't know that much about how important their football is to them here in this "touristy" Hill Country haven. So far, I'd hafta say the folks seem friendly enough, and it's easy to get around....but come football season I'd like to see some really good football. I may hafta go to Kerrvile, Boerne, or SA to get me one of those mags this year, or just order it straight to the casa rio.

buckeyebob
06-20-2013, 08:42 PM
WalMart - Gilmer has them in the rack

bigwood33
06-20-2013, 09:01 PM
They don't have a Hastings in Fredericksburg. I'm hoping these Billies over here are all about supporting their team, though. It's the summer and I just moved here last month, so I really don't know that much about how important their football is to them here in this "touristy" Hill Country haven. So far, I'd hafta say the folks seem friendly enough, and it's easy to get around....but come football season I'd like to see some really good football. I may hafta go to Kerrvile, Boerne, or SA to get me one of those mags this year, or just order it straight to the casa rio.
I am sure that HEB will have them.

Tejastrue
06-20-2013, 09:41 PM
The Bible is out. Got my copy at Hastings in San Marcos today.

Thanks for the info. Picked one up today. How dare them put that little temporary stand with the Playboy mags right in front of the shelves with the DCTF. It was so distracting. Forgot what I was there for. lol..

FB-fanatic
06-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Diggin page 283 Money Players....

Cam
06-21-2013, 09:05 AM

I think Fred has some good support. I know they always have a good crowd when Burnet plays them in non-district. Think it's our first game this year. HEB in Burnet gets DCTF mag, it just takes awhile for some reason. I'd say it'll be on the racks in a week or two. Probably same for Fred HEB. Walmart will eventually get it too.

MUSTANG69
06-21-2013, 11:46 AM
HEB in Aransas Pass has them.

Cam
06-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the info. Picked one up today. How dare them put that little temporary stand with the Playboy mags right in front of the shelves with the DCTF. It was so distracting. Forgot what I was there for. lol..

.....don't act so innocent Tejastrue!......I'll bet you're the one who left that girly mag in the men's crapper!......:tisk:

Scoop27
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Had to drive to El Campo Walmart to find one. Walmart in Wharton didn't have any as well as HEB in El Campo.

NastySlot
06-21-2013, 03:41 PM

so living in Fred now? Try Walmart....or if you re in Kerrville they have a Hastings.

Roughneck93
06-21-2013, 03:48 PM
I was in Pearland earlier, picked one up at Wal-Mart.

NastySlot
06-21-2013, 04:33 PM

save your gas they have at the walmart in Fred. My youngest daughter just bought one for me and told me she got it at walmart.

defense51
06-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Midlothian Wal-Mart has them in stock. It's pretty cool to see your son's name mentioned for the first time, I think I was more excited than he was. :cheerl:

NastySlot
06-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Midlothian Wal-Mart has them in stock. It's pretty cool to see your son's name mentioned for the first time, I think I was more excited than he was. :cheerl:

Congrats......

think the son of another poster from the greater Waco area has his picture in the Magazine.

hollywood
06-21-2013, 09:18 PM

Nice d-51!

toddg
06-21-2013, 09:26 PM
He is going to have a great year.. QBs better get rid of the ball.. Very quickly..

Gone Fishing
06-21-2013, 09:48 PM
Don't blink your eyes, defense!!!!, I know dad proud!!! Then they play (damn hard, for mine a state ring) and then they graduate and you go? ***. How did that happen so fast ! Enjoy my friend, Enjoy.

Rabid Cougar
06-22-2013, 08:05 PM

Proud day for sure. BOTH sons are listed in the same DCTF; UNT and CS!

defense51
06-22-2013, 09:01 PM

That's awesome, definitely a keepsake!

FB-fanatic
06-24-2013, 06:13 PM

Pretty cool Cougar!

bp80884
06-26-2013, 06:46 AM
Diggin page 283 Money Players....

Swathe pic you texted out. You looked as happy as a pig in slop!