PDA

View Full Version : Fistfights and Downlowers....

Cam
06-19-2013, 04:50 PM
So, when's the last time you boys and girls got into a fistfight and what was the outcome? If I had to guess, my money would be on G2 throwin' hands in recent days...and I'd bet he lost!.....As for me, it was last week!....No joke!....I was gonna mention it but was kinda embarrassed..... I got into a knock-down-drag-out-eye-gougin'-all-out brawl!.....With who you might ask?.....Well, it went kinda like this:

My wife awoke to some growlin' gruntin' noises only to look on the floor to see me and her body pillow she affectionately calls her "boyfriend" wailing away at each other and rollin' around like a deformed bowling ball!...It ended with me bustin' a few knuckles after a perfect punch to her "boyfriend's" face. I hit that feather-stuffed bastard right on. Unfortunately, he was right next to the wall!.....Things had been tense between that pillow and I for quite some time....Things got even worse after I accused my wife of hugging that pillow more than she hugged me....I could sense things escalating between the three of us!....the final straw was waking up during a nightmare with the feeling of getting smothered....Sure enough, that pillow bastard had his full weight over my face!.....I had no choice but to defend myself!......I've never been so happy to see that trash truck show up last Monday and take that fluffy dude away for good!......and last night at Target I had to go looking for my wife...I knew exactly where she would be.....THE PILLOW AISLE!!......I gently grabbed her by the arm and said, "Come on honey, let's go pay for our stuff and get some of that delicious Target popcorn for the road!"....... :crazy1:

So fellas, don't let that pillow get between you and your partner!...And better yet, make it a house rule that only you can use one....and if your wife complains, pound your fist on the table and firmly tell her, "Listen woman, if I don't put a pillow between my legs, I'll start to sweat and the inside of my legs will stick together, not to mention my nuts!".......:mad:

that is all......

defense51
06-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Stupid pillow deserved it!:2thumbsup

Old Tiger
06-19-2013, 06:01 PM
With myself last night

bobcat1
06-19-2013, 08:02 PM
With myself last night

No... he said fist FIGHT;)

you left it open

Txbroadcaster
06-20-2013, 12:11 AM
So, when's the last time you boys and girls got into a fistfight and what was the outcome? If I had to guess, my money would be on G2 throwin' hands in recent days...and I'd bet he lost!.....As for me, it was last week!....No joke!....I was gonna mention it but was kinda embarrassed..... I got into a knock-down-drag-out-eye-gougin'-all-out brawl!.....With who you might ask?.....Well, it went kinda like this:

My wife awoke to some growlin' gruntin' noises only to look on the floor to see me and her body pillow she affectionately calls her "boyfriend" wailing away at each other and rollin' around like a deformed bowling ball!...It ended with me bustin' a few knuckles after a perfect punch to her "boyfriend's" face. I hit that feather-stuffed bastard right on. Unfortunately, he was right next to the wall!.....Things had been tense between that pillow and I for quite some time....Things got even worse after I accused my wife of hugging that pillow more than she hugged me....I could sense things escalating between the three of us!....the final straw was waking up during a nightmare with the feeling of getting smothered....Sure enough, that pillow bastard had his full weight over my face!.....I had no choice but to defend myself!......I've never been so happy to see that trash truck show up last Monday and take that fluffy dude away for good!......and last night at Target I had to go looking for my wife...I knew exactly where she would be.....THE PILLOW AISLE!!......I gently grabbed her by the arm and said, "Come on honey, let's go pay for our stuff and get some of that delicious Target popcorn for the road!"....... :crazy1:

So fellas, don't let that pillow get between you and your partner!...And better yet, make it a house rule that only you can use one....and if your wife complains, pound your fist on the table and firmly tell her, "Listen woman, if I don't put a pillow between my legs, I'll start to sweat and the inside of my legs will stick together, not to mention my nuts!".......:mad:

that is all......

If you think G2 would ever get in a fight then you do not know him..he can talk his way out of anything and I have seen it more than once

Cam
06-20-2013, 09:56 AM
If you think G2 would ever get in a fight then you do not know him..he can talk his way out of anything and I have seen it more than once

...LOL....well, i just figured lately he might have broken a beer bottle on someone's head or at the very least thrown the bottle cap at em'!!!......but it sounds like the gift of gab is truly one of G2's strengths!....guess it goes with the territory...:D