PDA

View Full Version : Marion would KILL Burnet...

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:15 PM
You people are in denial... It doesn't matter who Marion has lost to, it's how they'd do against Burnet...

You guys take the compliments of 'You guys are gunna win it all".. "No one can beat Burnet".... "Burnet is the most awesome team I've seen..." then turn the other way and hope that no one brings up Marion because you guys KNOWWWW they'd roll over you guys...

You are the ones who need to take your meds, cuz I'm just what the doctor ordered...

lepfan
10-22-2003, 04:20 PM
Do you work or are you in college Gobbla?

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 04:23 PM
lepfan:
Do you work or are you in college Gobbla?You can't talk to Gobbla right now, he's off in La La land. Try again another day.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Both, don't work too many hours, though...

Trying to get a new job and more money... That would require me not being on here as much, but I want a new car... atleast a different one...

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:25 PM
PAINTBALL:

lepfan:
Do you work or are you in college Gobbla?You can't talk to Gobbla right now, he's off in La La land. Try again another day.Nossir, I'm the most sane person here...

BurnetBandRules
10-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Just what the Doctor ordered, huh? Maybe the Podiatrist or the Gasteroenterologist heck, maybe even the Brain Surgen....none worth anything. Tell me what Dr. so I can give him a call and tell him that you were a bad decision. Okay, thanks

Me

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:32 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Just what the Doctor ordered, huh? Maybe the Podiatrist or the Gasteroenterologist heck, maybe even the Brain Surgen....none worth anything. Tell me what Dr. so I can give him a call and tell him that you were a bad decision. Okay, thanks

MeDr. Love

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2003, 04:36 PM
lol...this is great...Gobbla sure knows how to ruffle people's feathers.

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Dear Burnet folks,
Isn't a turkey the DUMBEST animal alive. Maybe this one just needs his tailfeathers plucked. This sucker is certainly ready.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan
Hey turkey, when did we EVER say anything negative
about you turkeys?

BurnetBandRules
10-22-2003, 04:42 PM
Dr. Love, eh? Wow, I am glad to see you have looked into ASH because Dr. Love in the head DR. there! Do you like it?

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:42 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Dear Burnet folks,
Isn't a turkey the DUMBEST animal alive. Maybe this one just needs his tailfeathers plucked. This sucker is certainly ready.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan
Hey turkey, when did we EVER say anything negative
about you turkeys?Yah, Turkeys can die by stairing up into the rain too long...

But we're talking about two human teams called Bulldogs playing a game and Marion coming out on top...

They're the Bulldogs yes they're the real Bulldogs all you other Bulldogs are just being media-hogs so WON'T the real Bulldogs please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

WOOO GOO MARION THE REAL BULLDOGS!!!

lepfan
10-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Gobbla2001:
Both, don't work too many hours, though...

Trying to get a new job and more money... That would require me not being on here as much, but I want a new car... atleast a different one...just wondering...thought you had been on too much to be working too much (today)...LOL...you can buy my car

Hey, pud is a retired doc...he could be the one to place your orders...JK...he does/did not work on your type...LOL :D

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:44 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Dr. Love, eh? Wow, I am glad to see you have looked into ASH because Dr. Love in the head DR. there! Do you like it?I didn't get the job because I wasn't a minority and I was 'over-qualified' (that's fine, the person they hired is only allowed to work 120 days legally at one place at that position without certification and I was the only certi' interviewed)...

Girlfriend and I broke up anyway so I'm no longer in Austin...

Should moved to Marion...

lepfan
10-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Gobbla2001:

BurnetBandRules:
Dr. Love, eh? Wow, I am glad to see you have looked into ASH because Dr. Love in the head DR. there! Do you like it?I didn't get the job because I wasn't a minority and I was 'over-qualified' (that's fine, the person they hired is only allowed to work 120 days legally at one place at that position without certification and I was the only certi' interviewed)...

Should moved to Marion...You are not having a good day :(

My week has been pretty stinky....just waiting for FRIDAY night....it will be better then!!!

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:49 PM
lepfan:

Gobbla2001:

BurnetBandRules:

Should moved to Marion...You are not having a good day :(

My week has been pretty stinky....just waiting for FRIDAY night....it will be better then!!!That was actually a while back, I'm actually having a good day today (check pm), and hopefully, and I stress HOPEFULLY I'll have a good night Friday night... HAve 6-1 (2-0) Hallettsville comin' to town...

Chris Hart
10-22-2003, 09:59 PM
Man I haven't been on here since last night, so I work my way from the back to the front and lo and behold on page 3 I notice that Gobbla2001 has been to the DR recently and lost his mind. Just what did your Proctologist 'order' ya Gobbla? :D

HotDawg89
10-22-2003, 10:19 PM
I'm in the land of the uninformed- who/where on earth is Marion? I can read the sarcasm in this, but have no idea why it is sarcastic. Will someone other than the drunk turkey tell me who Marion is? :D :D :D

mhsb
10-22-2003, 10:26 PM
Marion is a small town northeast of san antonio near south texas. Such towns as new braunfels san antonio and seguin suround us. We have about 367 kids attending our school.