PDA

View Full Version : An SBD Attack!!

Cam
06-18-2013, 03:30 PM
I need another job!...So, here's what happened yesterday: Four of us were in the lab standing over a project discussing design changes.....Now ya gotta remember, this is a bizarre foursome!
1) Romik, our resident Ph.d in Physics and a crazy Indian. No you dumb ass! Not a native American. This dude is originally from India...
2) Archer. our long-haired guitar-playin' mechanical engineer from Bandera/UT...
3) Chris, our brilliant software engineer....a true geek who could hack into your grandmothers non-working vitrola!
4) and little ol' me.....

So here we were tryin' to out-smart one another with all these non brilliant crazy ideas.....then it happened!....The smell hit me like a ton of bricks!....One of us four had unleashed the fury of a silent-but-deadly human gas cloud!.....I knew all of us could smell it, but nobody said anything!....We were all acting like nothin' happened and tryin' to work thru it...the smell was pretty intense...I was tryin' to hold my breath but ended up using my mouth to breath...I think I actually tasted it!.....then suddenly, Chris, the software geek walked away!.....so I figured, "that sumbitch, it was him!".....See, Chris has been known to expel SBD's in your presence, but I had learned over the years he was not much into bodily function humor...in fact, he was quite anal about it!........
So now, it was just the three of us..I thought about breakin' the ice by sayin', "Don't sniff, there's enough for everybody!".....but then I'd be the accused....

Anyways, Romik asked me a question and it went something like this:

Romik: "How many power outputs does that controller board have?"
Me: "Well, it's got 4 but they're all in use. We could however....uhhh....how....uhhh." BOOM! I started crackin' up and couldn't stop!! They both looked at me like "What the hell?".........I couldn't hold back no more so I said, "Who the hell did it? Who farted?".....I was literally in tears...Took me 5 minutes to compose myself...Don't think we got much accomplished after that.....
All of a sudden Romik said, "Sorry, it was me. I had beans today!"..........That sumbitch, he wasn't gonna fess up!...and all this time I was thinkin' it was Chris cause he had walked away!...Turns out he was the smart one and got the hell out of there!.....and why the hell do the beans always get blamed?.....just another day in the life of Cam.....:crazy1:

D'Highlander
06-18-2013, 03:41 PM
:spitlol:

toddg
06-18-2013, 03:43 PM
bio hazard alert!!

Cam
06-18-2013, 03:46 PM
bio hazard alert!!

ya know, I hadn't thought of that!....the machine we were standing by is used to inspect potato chips that of course we humans consume in mass quantities!!!....

bobcat1
06-18-2013, 03:56 PM
ya know, I hadn't thought of that!....the machine we were standing by is used to inspect potato chips that of course we humans consume in mass quantities!!!....

So that smell:speech: went into someone's bag of chips? :clap:

defense51
06-18-2013, 04:06 PM
So that smell:speech: went into someone's bag of chips? :clap:

Great...:ack!::weeping: No chips in my house for awhile, thanks Cam!!

Cam
06-18-2013, 04:17 PM

....no problem.....

D'Highlander
06-19-2013, 05:39 AM

Dang honey, these chips taste like arse...

Cam
06-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Dang honey, these chips taste like arse...

....just stay away from the yellow bags of chips for awhile...if ya know what I mean!...

D'Highlander
06-19-2013, 11:38 AM
....just stay away from the yellow bags of chips for awhile...if ya know what I mean!...

Just as long as you stay away from my Pringles...

Cam
06-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Just as long as you stay away from my Pringles...

...we don't do Pringles.....you're safe!.....

D'Highlander
06-19-2013, 12:58 PM
...we don't do Pringles.....you're safe!.....

Speaking of Pringles and Farting...

Am I the only one who has farted in a Pringles can and tricked someone into smelling it?

Cam
06-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Speaking of Pringles and Farting...

Am I the only one who has farted in a Pringles can and tricked someone into smelling it?

....now I'm convinced you need counseling!.......I tried that in a coffee can once...but my sisters knew better!.....:crazy1:

D'Highlander
06-19-2013, 01:44 PM
....now I'm convinced you need counseling!.........:crazy1:

Maybe so but dont tell my probation officer that.... :evillol:

Cam
06-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Maybe so but dont tell my probation officer that.... :evillol:

....now you're scaring me!.......