PDA

View Full Version : Finally got moved

Buckeye1980
06-17-2013, 09:57 AM
This old Buckeye in now living in Kilgore........gives me double chance in the "District of Doom" but will always be a member of the ARMY of BUCKEYES!

Aggie98
06-17-2013, 12:49 PM
Welcome to Kilgore! I would advise against flying a Gilmer Buckeye flag in your front yard if I were you. Oh, and you now are required to hate everything about Henderson...... but you probably already do.

Buckeye1980
06-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Will always be a Buckeye.....as far as hating Henderson, do not worry bout that.... and will be a Kilgore fan except against Gilmer.

waterboy
06-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Welcome to Kilgore! I would advise against flying a Gilmer Buckeye flag in your front yard if I were you. Oh, and you now are required to hate everything about Henderson...... but you probably already do.

I've got my black flag flying in Kilgore with the big orange oval "G" on it. Never had any problems.:D

buckeyebob
06-18-2013, 06:09 AM
What the heck did y'all do? Serving time in Kilgore...sorry!

waterboy
06-18-2013, 07:22 AM
What the heck did y'all do? Serving time in Kilgore...sorry!

Speaking for myself..., I only work in Kilgore. I don't live here. I drive back and forth everyday..., with my black flag just a flying. I know a lot of people over here, and they all KNOW I'm a Buckeye fan.:D

By the way, I'm only kidding about the black flag. i don't own one, but if I ever do get one I wouldn't be shy or skeared to fly it!:D

Aesculus gilmus
06-18-2013, 08:41 AM
The black flag is very popular in Gilmer, so much so that mine was stolen last year.

I might have accused Tanner Barr of it based on his "thefts" as a safety in 2011, but he had switched to QB by the time mine went missing.

lostaussie
06-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Speaking for myself..., I only work in Kilgore. I don't live here. I drive back and forth everyday..., with my black flag just a flying. I know a lot of people over here, and they all KNOW I'm a Buckeye fan.:D

By the way, I'm only kidding about the black flag. i don't own one, but if I ever do get one I wouldn't be shy or skeared to fly it!:DI also work in Kilgore...........so close to Waterboy that I buy stuff from him:D .................but I have to go home every night..............the DAWG poop stinks around here:D

Aggie98
06-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Looks like we've been infiltrated by a bunch of dad-gum Gilmerites!

I can sorta relate..... I have a Henderson address, live in Tatum ISD, work in Longview, and kids go to school in Kilgore. Ragin' Red is the only color you'll find in my closet (besides maroon, of course).

lostaussie
06-18-2013, 10:35 AM

I can sorta relate..... I have a Henderson address, live in Tatum ISD, work in Longview, and kids go to school in Kilgore. Ragin' Red is the only color you'll find in my closet (besides maroon, of course).You are like a piney woods traveler:D

waterboy
06-18-2013, 12:46 PM

I can sorta relate..... I have a Henderson address, live in Tatum ISD, work in Longview, and kids go to school in Kilgore. Ragin' Red is the only color you'll find in my closet (besides maroon, of course).

Henderson address?! Get a rope!! NOBODY likes Henderson, especially somebody from Kilgore!!

Yep, there's a lot of us that work over here in Kilgore. I know one guy who moved over here, and whose daughter graduated from Kilgore High last year, but he is a Buckeye alum and bleeds orange and black.

buckeyebob
06-19-2013, 05:32 AM
I also work in Kilgore...........so close to Waterboy that I buy stuff from him:D .................but I have to go home every night..............the DAWG poop stinks around here:D

I too served time in Kilgore...worked on the traffic circle...then moved to Tyler but still had to make the Kilgore trip...company would not allow me to fly the Black Flag