PDA

View Full Version : G2 Weekend Romp

Txbroadcaster
06-17-2013, 08:47 AM
From his own words

So, I go eat lunch around 12:30 at this place called Crawfish Town in Breaux Bridge, eat crab, crawfish, and have 4 beers. After that I go to the market next door and buy a 6 pack of beer. I head out into the country just driving around all the swamps, bayou’s and drink my 6 pack. Stop and buy another 6 pack and find a hole in the wall to eat at and have more crawfish and various Cajun food. Finish there and am down to one beer, and just driving around.

I pass by this house in the middle of nowhere and there are a ton of people in the front yard and they are partying, so I stop and pretend I am lost and ask directions. They tell me where I need to go but say “Stay and eat and have a few beers with us, this is our family reunion” but they are really hard to understand, they are speaking half Cajun French and half English. They have a bounce house for the kids, boiling up crawfish, crabs and cooking all kinds of stuff. They have a little plastic swimming pool full of ice and beer. I drink a ton there and dance with some girls while the Cajun music was playing. Ended up passing out in the bounce house.

I wake up and its raining so I go knock on the door of the house and the guy answers the door in his under wear. He said “where you been?” thought you left”. I told him I have no idea how to get back to my room where Im staying. He asked what town it was in and what it was called and I didn’t remember. We had to go to his computer and google “Bayou something cuz the place did have the word bayou in it. FINALLY found it online and had to GPS my way back lol

Matthew328
06-17-2013, 08:57 AM
From his own words

So, I go eat lunch around 12:30 at this place called Crawfish Town in Breaux Bridge, eat crab, crawfish, and have 4 beers. After that I go to the market next door and buy a 6 pack of beer. I head out into the country just driving around all the swamps, bayou’s and drink my 6 pack. Stop and buy another 6 pack and find a hole in the wall to eat at and have more crawfish and various Cajun food. Finish there and am down to one beer, and just driving around.

I pass by this house in the middle of nowhere and there are a ton of people in the front yard and they are partying, so I stop and pretend I am lost and ask directions. They tell me where I need to go but say “Stay and eat and have a few beers with us, this is our family reunion” but they are really hard to understand, they are speaking half Cajun French and half English. They have a bounce house for the kids, boiling up crawfish, crabs and cooking all kinds of stuff. They have a little plastic swimming pool full of ice and beer. I drink a ton there and dance with some girls while the Cajun music was playing. Ended up passing out in the bounce house.

I wake up and its raining so I go knock on the door of the house and the guy answers the door in his under wear. He said “where you been?” thought you left”. I told him I have no idea how to get back to my room where Im staying. He asked what town it was in and what it was called and I didn’t remember. We had to go to his computer and google “Bayou something cuz the place did have the word bayou in it. FINALLY found it online and had to GPS my way back lol

I think the funniest part is picturing Grant passed out on a BOUNCE HOUSE in the middle of BFE Cajun Country.....classic

Gsquared
06-17-2013, 09:10 AM
I think the funniest part is picturing Grant passed out on a BOUNCE HOUSE in the middle of BFE Cajun Country.....classic

The most uncomfortable part was surfing the interet with a guy in his underwear.

Matthew328
06-17-2013, 09:16 AM
A hung over Cajun at that

Gsquared
06-17-2013, 09:17 AM
A hung over Cajun at that

Yep!!! Ill tell you, it was a LONG drive home yesterday

Matthew328
06-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Well like I said at least you didnt wake with a sore rear end...that woulda been BAD

Gsquared
06-17-2013, 09:21 AM
Well like I said at least you didnt wake with a sore rear end...that woulda been BAD

X's 2!

44INAROW
06-17-2013, 11:25 AM
The most uncomfortable part was surfing the interet with a guy in his underwear.

OMG - great story..................

Gsquared
06-17-2013, 12:20 PM
OMG - great story..................
Although not a pleasant experience, that part of it anyway, I had to do what I had to do to find my room :(

waterboy
06-17-2013, 02:45 PM
This story makes me think of "Dueling Banjoes" for some reason......:thinking:

Matthew328
06-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Next time G2 goes down there, I am going to chauffer him...he needs someone to keep an eye on him

D'Highlander
06-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Next time G2 goes down there, I am going to chauffer him...he needs someone to keep an eye on him

The term I would have used is "babysit" :crazy1:

bobcat1
06-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Awesome Trip! You dun good G2. Made a few memories.... but I don't know if you will remember them.:2thumbsup