PDA

View Full Version : Media Scrutiny

maestro
06-17-2013, 08:47 AM
I've been enjoying the NBA.COM coverage of the finals.

Both teams Big Three are very professional in their responses.

My football question is:

How many HS 3a schools have regular Friday night radio broadcasts and do any of those have post game conferences with the Head coaches?

I know Sealy posters have mentioned post game accountability issues with coaches.
Anyone else?

Rabid Cougar
06-17-2013, 09:17 AM

My football question is:

How many HS 3a schools have regular Friday night radio broadcasts and do any of those have post game conferences with the Head coaches?

I know Sealy posters have mentioned post game accountability issues with coaches.
Anyone else?

Yes and Yes

BEAST
06-17-2013, 10:03 AM

My football question is:

Anyone else?

Brownwood does. Usually get a few player interviews as well.

BEAST

Scoop27
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
KULP AM 1390 in El Campo has a post game interview with Bob Gillis

44INAROW
06-17-2013, 10:36 AM
Anyone else?

I agree on this... Having the radio announcer, who used to be the AD/HC at Sealy I might add, call the opponents GOOBERS (after the Tigers blew a 21 point lead and ended up getting beat) is very unprofessional and I don't care what anyone says, it wasn't unintentional.. oops.. :1offtopc: Back to the question..

Cuero games are broadcast via radio and internet webcast by Joe and Grandpa and they offer lots of "color" to the broadcast. The Gobbler Booster Club sponsors the broadcast. Joe and GRandpa do a weekly (during football season) interview with the Head Coach and that interview is broadcast immediately before the Friday night game. I don't recall any players or coaches being interviewed by live broadcast after the games.