PDA

View Full Version : 3A Region 3 District 17 (2013)

Ville-D
06-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Last years thread (Link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?118006-3A-Region-3-District-17))

3A Region 3 District 17

Waco La Vega 754.5
China Spring 698
Robinson 689
Waco Connally 598
Lorena 514
West 501

Rank the district
Who is the best?

Rabid Cougar
06-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Last years thread (Link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?118006-3A-Region-3-District-17))

3A Region 3 District 17

Waco La Vega 754.5
China Spring 698
Robinson 689
Waco Connally 598
Lorena 514
West 501

Rank the district
Who is the best?

China Spring lost their offense (RB Graduated - Air Force, QB Graduated- ACU, WR - transfered to Ft. Worth All-Saints) other than that and Tebow Jr. is back at Lorena, West will not make the playoffs. AND I stayed a Holiday Inn Experss last night.

Rocket Man
06-14-2013, 12:43 AM
My last trip I stayed at a Hampton Inn, so I don't know anything. 😄😄

Next season will be interesting. I'm not up on who lost how many Seniors except of course RR.

I'm thinking the CC QB will return but Kareem Abdul Jabbar graduated. I have no idea about LV except they'll have some speed.

I think the district will be up for grabs with no truly dominate team.

bp80884
06-14-2013, 12:51 AM
China Spring lost their offense (RB Graduated - Air Force, QB Graduated- ACU, WR - transfered to Ft. Worth All-Saints) other than that and Tebow Jr. is back at Lorena, West will not make the playoffs. AND I stayed a Holiday Inn Experss last night.

Here is the way I would like to see it:
1. China Spring- this group of young men (seniors) have always been tough, competitive at everything and sport they play and I think they care about each other more this year compared to last few years

2. Lorena- Coleman is a beast their players always bring their A game to district and playoffs

3. West- man I would just like to see this.

4. La Vega- each year they lose people but some how they usually have equal or better talent in the pipeline

5. Connolly- lots of talent. Flashed it at times last year but were inconsistent

5b. Losing their QB puts probably the biggest hole to fill in the entire district if not the state. Just believe they will struggle

This is a wish list of how they will finish. The only picks I have confidence are 1 and 2 (order could change but I hope not)

Bosqueville
06-14-2013, 06:49 AM
1. Lorena
2. La Vega
3. China Spring
4. Robinson
5. Connally
6. West

Rabid Cougar
06-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Here is the way I would like to see it:
1. China Spring- this group of young men (seniors) have always been tough, competitive at everything and sport they play and I think they care about each other more this year compared to last few years

2. Lorena- Coleman is a beast their players always bring their A game to district and playoffs

3. West- man I would just like to see this.

4. La Vega- each year they lose people but some how they usually have equal or better talent in the pipeline

5. Connolly- lots of talent. Flashed it at times last year but were inconsistent

5b. Losing their QB puts probably the biggest hole to fill in the entire district if not the state. Just believe they will struggle

This is a wish list of how they will finish. The only picks I have confidence are 1 and 2 (order could change but I hope not)

No sentiments for West. They are STILL West and I am sure they are tired of being felt sorry for.