PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer SQT Pools

Matthew328
06-12-2013, 02:08 PM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=799&mid=164948061&sid=984&tid=164948061&style=1

poisoned10
06-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Gilmer and White Oak both qualify for state.

Gilmer came from behind to beat Chapel Hill and finish pool play 3-0. Then Gilmer had a dominating performance against Nagano to put them in the championship game against White Oak in which both teams decided not to play.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Aesculus gilmus
06-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Gilmer and White Oak both qualify for state.

Gilmer came from behind to beat Chapel Hill and finish pool play 3-0. Then Gilmer had a dominating performance against Nagano to put them in the championship game against White Oak in which both teams decided not to play.

Let me translate Tapatalk. Nagano is also known as Mabank. ;)

I was there and I am really glad Gilmer and White Oak called off that last game. Heat index was getting on up there.

poisoned10
06-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks! Typed that on my phone and didn't notice it auto-corrected. My bad.

buckeyebob
06-16-2013, 07:17 AM
When I take over control of the world, Spell Check will dissapear...hate it.

The Buxs looked good & a pretty, pleasant day. We could wind up with more Div 1 talent this year than the 2009 team.

waterboy
06-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Saturday was my first chance to take a look at the Buckeyes in 7 on 7. I was impressed with the sheer number of athletes they have. I didn't get there early enough to see the first game, but I heard it was a blowout anyway. Against Chapel Hill, I thought Tanner forced the ball a little instead of taking what the defense was giving, and the defense played off the ball a little too much. They finally figured it out about halfway through the second half and got it done, though. Against Mabank, it wasn't even a contest. Athletic is an understatement for this Buckeye team from what I saw. If the Buckeyes' offensive line gels quickly this year, I look for BIG things for this team. They will be competitive in 7 on 7 but I don't think it's their forte' so to speak, but I don't see many teams that can out "athlete" them.