PDA

View Full Version : Giant mosquitos....the end is near!

Cam
06-11-2013, 12:04 PM
....I figured them things would've originated in Texas not Florida!....No matters, they're gettin' out of hand!.....My last trip to Louisiana, not only did one land on my calf and suck me dry with it's proboscis...but I almost passed out from the loss of blood!.....and to complicate our already fragile relationship, the darn thing started a little foreplay action by touchin' my leg with it's tiny flagellomere on it's antennae!!....and then it tried to mount my leg!!!....I thought only the females went around feedin' on things???......:thinking:....now I'm confused!...:vrycnfsd:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/10/monster-mosquitoes-emerge-in-central-florida/

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-11-2013, 12:20 PM
The End, eh? I take your mosquito, and raise you the picture in my sig. :)

bobcat1
06-11-2013, 12:55 PM
I saw one breeding a turkey hen yesterday. The mosquito was standing flat footed too. :eek:

Cam
06-11-2013, 12:58 PM
The End, eh? I take your mosquito, and raise you the picture in my sig. :)

.....you're on!!......:thinking:....I think I know those people in that pic!!!!......

Cam
06-11-2013, 01:04 PM
I saw one breeding a turkey hen yesterday. The mosquito was standing flat footed too. :eek:

No way???.....I'd pay money to see that!....just hope the hen doesn't take and lay eggs!.....Otherwise, you best not miss next time you go turkey huntin' or you'll find yourself runnin' for your life thru the woods with a giant tursquito chasin' your ass!!....or would that be a moskeyto??......:crazy1:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
.....you're on!!......:thinking:....I think I know those people in that pic!!!!......

I have that in there mainly for the "END OF THE USA" part. There is a method to my madness. :D I'm surprised some people from ________ havent picked up on the joke yet. lmao

defense51
06-11-2013, 02:52 PM

I bet that's the same one that stopped me yesterday and asked if I had a light for his cigarette...

bobcat1
06-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I bet that's the same one that stopped me yesterday and asked if I had a light for his cigarette...That's him!:spitlol:

Cam
06-11-2013, 10:18 PM

....now that's impressive!.....I can't even do that!......

Cam
06-11-2013, 10:19 PM
That's him!:spitlol:

...by any chance, did it only have one eye??.....

bobcat1
06-11-2013, 10:57 PM
...by any chance, did it only have one eye??.....

Not that I noticed. He was squinting.