PDA

View Full Version : I think we got us a ghost!

Cam
06-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Now I know we've talked bout ghosts before...and living on an old Commanche encampment, I know we got em'!

So here I was last night round 3 in the mornin' in a really deep sleep...all of sudden ol' Cleo (our weenie dog) jumps off the bed barkin' and makes a beeline to the kitchen.....I sat up startled, wiped the drool off my left cheek, a quick scratch of my scrot, and I reached over to feel my wife's breasts just to make sure she was there!......nothin' wakes that woman up!!......anyways, I headed towards the kitchen, hit the lights, and there was Cleo right next to the kitchen island barkin' her little heart out in the general direction of the dishwasher. Her hairs on the back of her neck were standin' straight up!....She was focused on something bout eye level to me!......I kept lookin' at the same spot tryin' to figure out what it could be but all I could see were the kitchen cabinets...and I gotta admit, the hairs on the back of my neck, not to mention the ones on my ass cheeks, were standin' straight up!!.......I grabbed Cleo and took her outside to let her do her thing and to try and calm her down......I decided it was a beautiful night to stare at the stars for a bit....I looked up and almost immediately spotted two satellites....One of them suddenly took about a 70 degree turn.....I never knew they could that!:eek:....anyways, we went back inside....Cleo went straight back to the same spot in the kitchen but didn't make a sound....guess she was convinced whatever it was had left......back to sleep we went...but not before I grabbed my wife's breasts again....just to make sure she was still there!...;)

.....and that's the only ghost story I got for now.........

Phil C
06-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Next time please try to talk to the ghost to see what it wants. It is probably friendly.

Gsquared
06-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Next time please try to talk to the ghost to see what it wants. It is probably friendly.

Prolly just wanted a piece of boo boo gum

Cam
06-10-2013, 01:52 PM

dammit Phil C, you're a genius!!...I never thought about tryin' to communicate with it!.....I'm pretty sure it's one of them Comanche fellas from the past.....And no, I'm not talkin' bout some Irish dude who claims he's 1/64th Indian!.....I'm talkin' bout an original here!......My guess is this fella wants us to stop pickin' up all them arrowheads and stuff we keep findin' in the yard......stuff is everywhere!!.....the only concern I have is if I talk to it, and it don't answer, my weenie dog is gonna think I'm mighty stupid!!......and that dang dog has the same identical laugh as Mutley!!!! Drives me nuts!!!.....:crazy1:

Cam
06-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Prolly just wanted a piece of boo boo gum

....for a second there G2,....I didn't get it!.....:doh:

Gsquared
06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
....for a second there G2,....I didn't get it!.....:doh:

Dont feel bad, my humor is generally the deep kind that goes over people's heads.

BwdLion73
06-10-2013, 02:04 PM
:thinking: 70 degree turn...:)

LH_Tuff
06-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Time to put down the peace pipe. ;)

greendawg84
06-11-2013, 08:36 AM

And slowly move away.........:crazy1:

D'Highlander
06-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Sounds like Peyote to me...

Cam
06-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Sounds like Peyote to me...

....my doggie don't do drugs!......:D

D'Highlander
06-11-2013, 10:46 AM
....my doggie don't do drugs!......:D

Right… and I never inhaled…

Cam
06-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Right… and I never inhaled…

....and I never had a finger slip into the depths of hell when wiping!......:ack!:

D'Highlander
06-11-2013, 11:18 AM
....and I never had a finger slip into the depths of hell when wiping!......:ack!:

Are you trying to recreate the pleasurable experience you had during your recent doctors visit?

Cam
06-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Are you trying to recreate the pleasurable experience you had during your recent doctors visit?

....are you flirtin' with me????.......:tisk:

Cam
06-11-2013, 11:31 AM

....well well...look who showed up!......another Barney purple lover!....where have you been?....I've not seen that ugly panther face avatar in some time......

D'Highlander
06-11-2013, 11:33 AM
....are you flirtin' with me????.......:tisk:

:blush:

BEAST
06-11-2013, 11:35 AM

Easy there Cam. That is borderline TMI!!

BEAST

Cam
06-11-2013, 11:35 AM
And slowly move away.........:crazy1:

Greendawg...you're supposed to be on my side dammit!......How's the boy? Is he playin' the 7 on 7 foosball?.....I hear the varsity is like 20-something and 0!....doing well in Georgetown tourney every Monday....I hear the new kid from Hillsboro has joined in the fight...caught some TD passes already...

Cam
06-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Easy there Cam. That is borderline TMI!!

BEAST

....borderline as usual.....I keep waitin' for the admins to wise up and pull the plug on poor ol' Cam!.....:bigcry:

D'Highlander
06-11-2013, 11:47 AM
....borderline as usual.....I keep waitin' for the admins to wise up and pull the plug on poor ol' Cam!.....:bigcry:

That wont happen because they know that if you werent on here talking about ghosts, UFOs and cavity exploration, that this site wouldnt have any traffic this time of year... :sleeping:

LH_Tuff
06-11-2013, 03:09 PM
....well well...look who showed up!......another Barney purple lover!....where have you been?....I've not seen that ugly panther face avatar in some time......

Well, we moved away from Liberty Hill last summer to Austin. Not too far. My son's decided that football was not their thing. :-) It has worked out well for them. My oldest (Jr. this year) is 1st team all district in soccer. His club team (U17) is State Champions (2 years in a row now). They are playing in the Southern Regionals next week. My youngest (Soph) is on the wrestling team. Oh yeah - they go to Vandegrift now.

So, I really don't come around here as often as I used to.

refereedoc
06-11-2013, 04:12 PM
We are sending the aliens from Stephenville your way. We are tired of them!

Cam
06-11-2013, 10:36 PM
That wont happen because they know that if you werent on here talking about ghosts, UFOs and cavity exploration, that this site wouldnt have any traffic this time of year... :sleeping:

.....I don't know D...there's a lot of old timers that would like to have me put away!!......

......:thinking:....cavity exploration???......can I borrow that?......I've not tried that line on my wife!......You know how that goes...sometimes I gotta get all scientific on her to get anywhere!.....

Cam
06-11-2013, 10:41 PM
We are sending the aliens from Stephenville your way. We are tired of them!

.....dangit ref....you PH.d types confuse the hell outta me!.....you want to send aliens to my ghost infested house??......what the heck??......come to think of it, that might make for a good Hollywood movie,.... "Aliens vs. Ghosts"

....but if it brings a state championship to Burnet like they did to Stephenville, we'll take the damn aliens!!.......

D'Highlander
06-12-2013, 05:39 AM
......:thinking:....cavity exploration???......can I borrow that?......I've not tried that line on my wife!......You know how that goes...sometimes I gotta get all scientific on her to get anywhere!.....

By all means... I figure this might generate another one of your entertaining stories... :1popcorn:

D'Highlander
06-12-2013, 05:41 AM
.....dangit ref....you PH.d types confuse the hell outta me!.....you want to send aliens to my ghost infested house??......what the heck??......come to think of it, that might make for a good Hollywood movie,.... "Aliens vs. Ghosts"

....but if it brings a state championship to Burnet like they did to Stephenville, we'll take the damn aliens!!.......

O its more than just the aliens. I believe they have to right ratio of aliens to dairy cows. If that isnt right it wont work...

Cam
06-12-2013, 11:27 AM
O its more than just the aliens. I believe they have to right ratio of aliens to dairy cows. If that isnt right it wont work...

Good point!....we ain't got that many cows in Burnet..lots of longhorns but more goats than anything....maybe we can entice them aliens with a little cabrito??......but I doubt it....sides, they'd have to change their home planets name from "Villeneverlose" to something like "Dawgsanus" or similar......:doh:

D,,,what team do you follow anyway??.