PDA

View Full Version : Everybody is so quiet today!.....

Cam
06-07-2013, 03:40 PM
:sleeping:.......

panfan
06-07-2013, 04:09 PM
school is out - that and after rhoids, dickey birds, and the like, people just can't get any work done while their bosses are walking by and they are snickering at the screen. I work by myself - so don't matter none.

44INAROW
06-07-2013, 04:36 PM
I've been taking advantage of "no phone calls" bugging me at work and getting tons of stuff off my desk.. Been a productive day........... oh and my boss asks me on a regular basis how things are going on "the downlow" .................as long as I get my work done, he's cool with it :)

Cam
06-07-2013, 09:02 PM
school is out - that and after rhoids, dickey birds, and the like, people just can't get any work done while their bosses are walking by and they are snickering at the screen. I work by myself - so don't matter none.

.....can I come work with you?......:D

Cam
06-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I've been taking advantage of "no phone calls" bugging me at work and getting tons of stuff off my desk.. Been a productive day........... oh and my boss asks me on a regular basis how things are going on "the downlow" .................as long as I get my work done, he's cool with it :)

....just don't let him read any of my posts!......:doh:

Tejastrue
06-07-2013, 09:48 PM
I concur...:D