PDA

View Full Version : LG,Hallettsville,Weimar

XMan
06-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Just want to send a big congrats to the folks in all three of these town. LG and Hville bringing back gold is just awesome. Its no coincidence that all three of these towns are just great baseball towns. The people of these communities have put in a lot of time, work, and effort in the baseball department and it has really paid off. For those that have never been, you need to see the facilities in these three small towns. I know most you hate me and my love of baseball and see baseball as a roadblock to football success, but oh well. These three schools are a living testament that high school baseball can be a good product that communities will support if it is done right. Again, congrats to all those involved.

Scoop27
06-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Yes all three are close knitt towns with fine folks and proud values-They deserve a lot of credit. I know several folks in each town and they support their athletes and schools well.
When I was in La Grange on Thursday morning, the whole town was a buzz about the Leopards.
Hallettsville has a church bazaar on Sunday and I'm they will all be excited about the Brahmas
You can also add Shiner and Flatonia to that list as well. Nothing can beat a small town with great community support and spirit

hookandladder
06-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks, we are very proud of our Leps for bring home the State Championship ,this sent from Jamaica ,party down.

Pudlugger
06-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks, we are very proud of our Leps for bring home the State Championship ,this sent from Jamaica ,party down.

Hook, have a cold Red Stripe for me mon.

hookandladder
06-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Damn, that's what we doing right now Pud,Red Stripe Beer,pretty good Mon.