PDA

View Full Version : Questions about some 3a Kids

Old Tiger
06-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Royce Caldwell out of Columbus....what's the story? Heard he ran a 4.3 at a camp recently.

Stephenville QB who played receiver last year?

Davion Hall out of L-E? What's his story?

Ville-D
06-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Stephenville QB is Jarrett Stidham. He is going into his Jr year. He dual threat QB & could be the best QB to come out of Stephenville.

http://kentuckybluesportsnews.com/archives/3578

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1511850&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Old Tiger
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Stephenville QB is Jarrett Stidham. He is going into his Jr year. He dual threat QB & could be the best QB to come out of Stephenville.

http://kentuckybluesportsnews.com/archives/3578

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1511850&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

They said he looked good down in Austin at the Longhorns camp.....2015 class?

He has some stiff OOS competition for an offer from the Horns with 2015 QB prospect Ricky Town(California) and Kyle Kearns(California)

According to 247 Town is the #3 overall prospect for 2015 and #1 pro-style QB

Also according to 247 Kearns is the #26 overall prospect for 2015 and the #4 pro-style QB.

Ville-D
06-04-2013, 10:59 PM
As of now he doesn't have a offer from UT. He has 2 more camps this weekend.

Ville-D
06-04-2013, 11:05 PM
As of yet he hasn't started a game at QB on varsity. All this recruiting has been based on watching his off-season workouts. This time next year I expect him to be on the top of several recruiting lists.

Matt Stepp saw him play in the Springtown 7v7 tournament a couple of weeks ago. Maybe he can offer his opinion.

hollywood
06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Stidham will be at the top of many schools list by this time next year. Ville-D is right, he hasn't started a varsity game yet. But wait until you see this guy play. Very gifted athlete! I can vouch for his athletism. Plays a mean game of pool basketball! Trust me. :D

Old Tiger
06-04-2013, 11:26 PM
He ran a 4.65 at the camp

Manso/V8
06-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Stidham will be at the top of many schools list by this time next year. Ville-D is right, he hasn't started a varsity game yet. But wait until you see this guy play. Very gifted athlete! I can vouch for his athletism. Plays a mean game of pool basketball! Trust me. :D

What is his height/weight?

Weebe
06-04-2013, 11:32 PM
One recruiting analyst that has seen Stidham at camps has said that he thinks he'll be the top 2015 QB in Texas and one if the top in the nation.

Davion Hall is a top 10 player in the state. A lot of teams like him on defense but he wants to play receiver. Some think he may be the best receiver in the state.

Caldwell is very fast, but small. His size will keep him from getting big time offers IMO.

D'Highlander
06-05-2013, 05:47 AM

According to this he is 6'4" 190 lbs

http://www.burntorangenation.com/recruiting/2013/6/3/4391562/texas-longhorns-recruiting-summer-camp-dylan-moses-anthony-jones-mason-denley

Ville-D
06-05-2013, 10:13 AM
This is the most up-to-date / complete info on Stidham that I have seen on the recruiting sites:

http://247sports.com/Player/Jarrett-Stidham-30678

D'Highlander
06-05-2013, 02:21 PM
This is the most up-to-date / complete info on Stidham that I have seen on the recruiting sites:

He looks good in Burnt Orange... (no homo) :smoker:

vtskneb
06-05-2013, 04:06 PM
I think Baylor or Tech would be the best type of offense for him to succeed. Throw Oregon in there as well, although they may be on the verge of sinking back to mediocrity with sanctions pending.

hollywood
06-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I think Baylor or Tech would be the best type of offense for him to succeed. Throw Oregon in there as well, although they may be on the verge of sinking back to mediocrity with sanctions pending.

I don't think you could limit just those 2 schools at all. He's got the tools to be one of the most talented QB's to come through S'ville, ever. Intelligent, great size and speed, and has a great arm. Throws hard and accurate yet has a great deep ball. With all of these attributes, he'll be a highly recruited QB at the top of many schools list if he continues to progress.

vtskneb
06-05-2013, 09:33 PM
I don't think you could limit just those 2 schools at all. He's got the tools to be one of the most talented QB's to come through S'ville, ever. Intelligent, great size and speed, and has a great arm. Throws hard and accurate yet has a great deep ball. With all of these attributes, he'll be a highly recruited QB at the top of many schools list if he continues to progress.

Hard to argue with results those two coaches have done with their prior QBs. I don't think he'll pick baylor because he has no ties to that era of the program. Just my 2 cents on proven coaches who make their QBs great.

D'Highlander
06-06-2013, 07:03 AM
If I am him and he gets more offers like you all say he might, I would rather go to a school that has a solid D. Baylor and TT are lacking. You can put up big numbers there but do they have a legit chance of winning a National Championship? I say bolt for the SEC.

Gone Fishing
06-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Damn Manso! from our side of the stands that didn't look so good. Lol. I truely thought our receiver should have caught the ball! I know the kid well and he is tough, he got de railed. I think the QB put it in a window for sure but, what a great DB play. that actually was a game changer because we might have scored right then.

Manso/V8
06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Damn Manso! from our side of the stands that didn't look so good. Lol. I truely thought our receiver should have caught the ball! I know the kid well and he is tough, he got de railed. I think the QB put it in a window for sure but, what a great DB play. that actually was a game changer because we might have scored right then.

There is a lot of good high school football in the clip. The receiver finds a window in a tight secondary, the QB makes an awesome throw ON THE RUN, and the DB make a textbook tackle to knock the ball loose. If you let the video run another second or two, a Bellville DB reaches down to help the receiver up. That was really the key play of that game. Wimberley was threatening score just before half. It was fourth down, a completion would have meant a fresh set of downs, and WT likely would have punched it in. That play made the Bellville fans feel like the ball was going to bounce our way in that night. That was our toughest playoff game until we played Navasota.

D'Highlander
06-07-2013, 07:25 AM

Could one of you Stephenville faithful compare him to Tyler Jones?

toddg
06-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Could one of you Stephenville faithful compare him to Tyler Jones?

i saw him play QB at the Granbury scrimmage last year..he reminds me of a young Troy Aikman...throws lasers, very accurate, everybody forgets Aikman was a pretty darn good runner before he got the crap beat out of him his rookie season wwith the cowboys..
from the few times iv seen them..i would guess he is faster than Jones on a straight line, but jones quicker at the POA, Stidham has a quicker release and better mechanics passing..just my opinion.

hollywood
06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
i saw him play QB at the Granbury scrimmage last year..he reminds me of a young Troy Aikman...throws lasers, very accurate, everybody forgets Aikman was a pretty darn good runner before he got the crap beat out of him his rookie season wwith the cowboys..
from the few times iv seen them..i would guess he is faster than Jones on a straight line, but jones quicker at the POA, Stidham has a quicker release and better mechanics passing..just my opinion.

Tyler Jones developed into a great QB, at the high school level. We'll see how he performs at the collegiate level. Not the most sound mechanics but accurate passer and a very elusive runner. A true gamer. I feel he will do very well at Texas State.

Jarrett Stidham is an overall better athlete... plain and simple. Not taking anything away from TJ because he is a great athlete and QB. But JS physical stature and overall pure athletism is superior. He's already bigger, stronger and faster than TJ was at this age and has the ability to become one of the best QB's Stephenville has ever had. I know that's a bold statement considering the list of a few Yellow Jacket alumni...Cody Ledbetter (UNM/CFL), Brandon Stewart (TAMU), Kelan Luker(SMU), Kevin Kolb(UH/Philly Eagles/Arz Cards), Jevan Snead(UMiss), Tyler Jones(TexStateU). All of these QB's made a name for themselves.

A strong pedigree of QB's have come through SHS and JS will be the next one to try and set the bar to another level... could he out succeed his predecessors, time will tell... but I sure like his chances.

D'Highlander
06-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Tyler Jones developed into a great QB, at the high school level. We'll see how he performs at the collegiate level. Not the most sound mechanics but accurate passer and a very elusive runner. A true gamer. I feel he will do very well at Texas State.

Jarrett Stidham is an overall better athlete... plain and simple. Not taking anything away from TJ because he is a great athlete and QB. But JS physical stature and overall pure athletism is superior. He's already bigger, stronger and faster than TJ was at this age and has the ability to become one of the best QB's Stephenville has ever had. I know that's a bold statement considering the list of a few Yellow Jacket alumni...Cody Ledbetter (UNM/CFL), Brandon Stewart (TAMU), Kelan Luker(SMU), Kevin Kolb(UH/Philly Eagles/Arz Cards), Jevan Snead(UMiss), Tyler Jones(TexStateU). All of these QB's made a name for themselves.

A strong pedigree of QB's have come through SHS and JS will be the next one to try and set the bar to another level... could he out succeed his predecessors, time will tell... but I sure like his chances.

When did Ledbetter graduate HS? 25 years ago? So if you go ahead and count Stidham as playing at the next level, that is a D1 QB every 3-4 years... WOW

Wasnt there another that went to Nebraska for a bit?

Sville
06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
When did Ledbetter graduate HS? 25 years ago? So if you go ahead and count Stidham as playing at the next level, that is a D1 QB every 3-4 years... WOW

Here are all the Sville QB's since 1990 that received scholly's to play at next level.

Cody Ledbetter '90- NM State/CFL

Brandon Stewart '93- Tennesse & TAMU

Glenn Odell '94- Houston

Kyle Dempsey '96- ACU

Kelan Luker '98- SMU

Kendal Briles* '00- UT/ Houston (4A Off MVP in '99 for SHS as a Jr. transferred to Frenship for his Sr. year when Coach Briles took gig at Tech)

Kevin Kolb '02- Houston/ NFL

Jevan Snead '05- UT/ Ole Miss

Kody Spano '06- Nebraska

Tyler Jones '12- Texas State

10 QB's since 1990 that went on to next level with 9 D1's, some played some didn't. We have been blessed with great QB play at SHS.

hollywood
06-07-2013, 11:17 AM

Yep, pretty crazy. Ledbetter graduated in '91. Kody Spano went to the Huskers. He had some bad luck with injuries and never recovered. Tthere was another between Stewart and Luker who went to UH. Glenn O'Dell.

Here's the complete list I found:
Cody Ledbetter - New Mexico State
Branndon Stewart - Tennessee/Texas A&M (his collegiate career was a relative tragedy - guy was a freak)
Glenn O'Dell - U of H
Kelan Luker - SMU
Kendal Briles - Texas/Houston
Kevin Kolb - U of H (Eagles/Cards in the NFL)
Jevan Snead - Texas/Ole Miss
Kody Spano - Nebraska
Tyler Jones - Texas State

So if you include Jarrett Stidham, that's approx 1 QB going D1 every 2-3 years. Sville's gotten a rep of being a QB factory. Briles has a lot to do with that and helped bring the spread offense to HS football.

toddg
06-07-2013, 11:34 AM
good to see Hollywood and Sville talking football!!

looking forward to seeing yall this coming season!!

hollywood
06-07-2013, 12:00 PM
good to see Hollywood and Sville talking football!!

looking forward to seeing yall this coming season!!

Likewise toddg!! Can't wait for another great game vs the Injuns.

BTW, I work with a guy who played for your other vicarious school Katy. ;) Dixon was one of his coaches. He couldn't beleive he was a HC/AD. Said he meant business when he was at Katy. Class act.

hollywood
06-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Since we're on the subject of 3A players and Stephenville, this kid is Kelan Luker's nephew and even wears #7 like KL. Although he's not a QB, he's one helluva RB! Will be a freshman and I'm almost certain he'll be playing varsity by mid season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGndwplQsCA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And here's another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExAEcjCunUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Old Tiger
06-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Heard that the Columbus kid got MVP of the camp Texas camp recently.

toddg
06-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Likewise toddg!! Can't wait for another great game vs the Injuns.

BTW, I work with a guy who played for your other vicarious school Katy. ;) Dixon was one of his coaches. He couldn't beleive he was a HC/AD. Said he meant business when he was at Katy. Class act.

my oldest will b a sophmore...he would run through brick walls for coach Dixon!! very much a class act.

im going to wear the bling yellerjacket shirt to the game this season..so when we win ill run over to the home side and rip it off..ouch! LOL!

hollywood
06-07-2013, 02:07 PM
my oldest will b a sophmore...he would run through brick walls for coach Dixon!! very much a class act.

im going to wear the bling yellerjacket shirt to the game this season..so when we win ill run over to the home side and rip it off..ouch! LOL!

Very cool toddg about your son! Dixon is doing a fine job in Alvarado.

Now, about the win over the Jackets... there's always an A for effort. But the results are what matters ultimately! Injuns can try and try but it will even be harder than last year for lil A to beat the Jackets, especially since the game is in Stephenville.:p You'll be keeping the bling for a while I'm affraid. Stephenville will be loaded with talent for the next 3-4 years. ;)

hollywood
06-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Heard that the Columbus kid got MVP of the camp Texas camp recently.

Pretty cool. Must be fast because he doesn't appear to be very big at 5'7" 155 lbs.

Old Tiger
06-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Pretty cool. Must be fast because he doesn't appear to be very big at 5'7" 155 lbs.

Said he ran a 4.32 coming off knee injury and didn't play last yr

Sent from Heaven using Tapatalk

hollywood
06-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Said he ran a 4.32 coming off knee injury and didn't play last yr

Sent from Heaven using Tapatalk

Dang

Gone Fishing
06-07-2013, 08:22 PM
There is a lot of good high school football in the clip. The receiver finds a window in a tight secondary, the QB makes an awesome throw ON THE RUN, and the DB make a textbook tackle to knock the ball loose. If you let the video run another second or two, a Bellville DB reaches down to help the receiver up. That was really the key play of that game. Wimberley was threatening score just before half. It was fourth down, a completion would have meant a fresh set of downs, and WT likely would have punched it in. That play made the Bellville fans feel like the ball was going to bounce our way in that night. That was our toughest playoff game until we played Navasota.

Your so right Manso. Great play on that play. I appreciate the words on WT. I felt like we didn't play as good as we were capable , but my son that night at 2AM (lol) said, "dad, they were a really really good team, they just beat us".) The early Int's (recievers fault, hit him in the damn head and the 2nd Int, just a slight over throw by Jones hurt us early). Ya'll totally shut down our running back and he could get nothing. Nelms and coaches made good adjustment in second half letting Jones take off running and not giving it to Kelly. I think Jones had about 60 or 70 rushing in the second half. Looked like a first down by me on the 5, but 3rd and inches ended up deciding the game. We were a little better than our production that night , but Bellville had a lot to do with that for sure. I was pulling for ya'll all the way, but my damn wife is from Navasota. LOL. WT probably not as good this year, but you never know how some young players may react, Ill be pulling for you guys all year, I can't stand Sealy! (lol)

Tejastrue
06-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Bellvile definitely the better team but we were a closer match-up than some gave us credit for and that's why I appreciate your comments Manso. Not going to change a thing of course but still much appreciated. Whatever happens just know you guys have gained a few fans here in Wimberley that'll be cheering you on this season in every game except one..if that should happen again. :thumbsup:

Weebe
06-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Stidham was offered by A&M today.

Amazing for a kid who has never really played QB.

NastySlot
06-08-2013, 06:41 PM

a buddy told me they also offered Murrary.

mwrams
06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
While the Yellowjacket faithful are bragging about their Fruit basket full of QB's..I have a question...How many of these QB's actually grew up inside the city limits of Stephenville... you know from the first grade all the way through high school. Just wondering...

hollywood
06-08-2013, 09:13 PM
While the Yellowjacket faithful are bragging about their Fruit basket full of QB's..I have a question...How many of these QB's actually grew up inside the city limits of Stephenville... you know from the first grade all the way through high school. Just wondering...

If you build it, they will come. You know the saying. Wait, you're from Mineral Wells... You may not. lol Just kidding.

I know Luker moved here in 7th or 8th grade. Jones is home grown. I think Stidham is to. The others, someone else may have more.

Question, does it really matter if they started school here in the 1st grade. It's how they develop within the system once they're here. Many kids move in to towns to be a part of strong programs. Is there anything wrong with that?

Weebe
06-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Yes they did.

Weebe
06-08-2013, 09:17 PM
a buddy told me they also offered Murrary.

Yes they did.

Tejastrue
06-08-2013, 11:56 PM
If you build it, they will come. You know the saying. Wait, you're from Mineral Wells... You may not. lol Just kidding.

I know Luker moved here in 7th or 8th grade. Jones is home grown. I think Stidham is to. The others, someone else may have more.

Question, does it really matter if they started school here in the 1st grade. It's how they develop within the system once they're here. Many kids move in to towns to be a part of strong programs. Is there anything wrong with that?

I hear you Hollywood and totally agree. This was many moons ago but I had a friend that moved away while we were very young, just in middle school, and the next time I heard about him was thru DCHSF. He had the privilege to play for Gordon Wood and of course they mentioned his name in the magazine. I guess my point is his family made the right choice to move to Brownwood instead of remaining in the Diamond Hill area. As it turns out we were just a big ass lineman or two from making a difference in our district. :dispntd:

refereedoc
06-09-2013, 01:02 PM

Stidham moved here when he was in the 3 rd grade.

Manso/V8
06-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Livestock naturally seek out the best and greenest pasture.

Same goes for schools with good academics, good athletic programs,and a positive environment for students.

There is nothing wrong with wanting your kids to be part of a good school district.

I wanted my kids to go through the Bellville school system, because it is the right size and atmosphere for what we wanted for them.

hollywood
06-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Livestock naturally seek out the best and greenest pasture.

Same goes for schools with good academics, good athletic programs,and a positive environment for students.

There is nothing wrong with wanting your kids to be part of a good school district.

I wanted my kids to go through the Bellville school system, because it is the right size and atmosphere for what we wanted for them.

Good post Manso

D'Highlander
06-10-2013, 06:19 AM

Stidham picked up the UT offer Sunday.

hollywood
06-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Hook 'Em! I know this has been one of his top choices. Still a LOT of time and football to be played between now and when he commits to a school.

Ville-D
06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Stidham is now at 5 offers. Was offered by University of Kentucky yesterday. This is where the group of coaches from Texas Tech went after their latest coaching changes and they were at the Alvarado game last year when Stidham threw the 50 yard TD to Jones on the trick play. Also, he used to live in Kentucky and moved to Stephenville in 3rd grade.

Ville-D
06-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Another good Stidham article:

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/midlands/print?id=12590

toddg
06-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Another good Stidham article:

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/midlands/print?id=12590

who are the WRs going to be other than BM and Morrison? this season

refereedoc
06-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Zach Jones (brother of Tyler, remember him?;). Grayson Sweet both about 6'2".

toddg
06-19-2013, 01:30 PM

coolness..you know i liked TJ at QB alot last year..looking fwd to following his progress at Texas State this year and beyond..and looking fwd to seeing Stidham, as iv stated before, he reminds me of a young Troy Aikman..mechanics are flawless..just wondering about what recievers he will have this year..thank you for answering that question.

hollywood
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
coolness..you know i liked TJ at QB alot last year..looking fwd to following his progress at Texas State this year and beyond..and looking fwd to seeing Stidham, as iv stated before, he reminds me of a young Troy Aikman..mechanics are flawless..just wondering about what recievers he will have this year..thank you for answering that question.

There's a few more players that will be getting reps at receiver as well... one is Sr. Tyler Isham who played OLB/SS. Then a couple of others that will be competing for playing time. The participation numbers for kids coming out for football over the past few seasons is crazy.

Also can't forget about the incoming freshman RB that is projected to be moved up after the first few weeks of the season. Stud!

;)

hollywood
08-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Jarrett Stidham's current list of offers and interested schools.

Schools offered by:

Baylor
Kentucky
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M
Texas Tech

Schools interested:

Alabama
Oregon
TCU

Old Tiger
08-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Texas may put the full court press on him now that Ricky Town has committed to Bama.

hollywood
08-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Texas may put the full court press on him now that Ricky Town has committed to Bama.

I noticed that. Will be an interesting year to say the least. If he has the kind of year most are anticipating, other top tier schools will be chomping at the bits.

Ville-D
08-07-2013, 10:46 PM

I hear Mookie might play some WR...

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

hollywood
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

Concure

hollywood
08-07-2013, 10:58 PM

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

And KW been with the big boys

refereedoc
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Mookie is looking spectacular at WR! KW has had a couple of breath taking moves on DE's( it won't be the last time this year either :)), but everyone looks good in shorts, real stuff starts tomorrow.

hollywood
08-08-2013, 10:51 AM
KW

hollywood
08-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Mookie is looking spectacular at WR! KW has had a couple of breath taking moves on DE's( it won't be the last time this year either :)), but everyone looks good in shorts, real stuff starts tomorrow.

So just to clarify, that makes 3 targets for Stidham that are at least 6'2" and can catch his missiles. ;)

Ville-D
08-09-2013, 06:28 PM
KW

Most of that second video is against Aledo...

hollywood
08-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Wholly crap! KW looked good today! Never know he was a frosh. Stephenville will be cocked and fully loaded by the time district is here. And with Mook in at WR some. Another hard to stop O.

Ville-D
08-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Wholly crap! KW looked good today! Never know he was a frosh. Stephenville will be cocked and fully loaded by the time district is here. And with Mook in at WR some. Another hard to stop O.

I had to miss this one but heard that KDub had some nice moves and was bigger than people though he was going I be... Bright future

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

Emerson1
08-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Is Stidham the stud pitcher too? What are the chances he goes pro in baseball?

hollywood
08-11-2013, 12:39 PM

Negative

hollywood
08-11-2013, 12:52 PM
I had to miss this one but heard that KDub had some nice moves and was bigger than people though he was going I be... Bright future

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D
The fact that it was the first "scrimmage", the varsity looked crisp! KW looked every bit of capable at the varsity level. In pads, he looked like a starter. Matter of fact, he stood out. Speed, strength, and cuts were scary good. Stidham was money throwing to several targets. He ran several times an looked just as good with good speed. No questioning his dual threat ability. I was anxious to see him in pads and really impressed. IMO, played better in pads than without. OL is big and fundamentally sound for this time of the season. Great to see 4/5 returning. Defense played fast and swarmed the ball. DL is big and Noah is a beast at DE. A couple of new faces in the secondary have speed and more speed. Going to be another good season folks. Only going to get better as the season progresses.

regaleagle
08-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Sounds to me like the Jackets program is flourishing these days. What's in the water??? Maybe it's all that grass-fed beef out there those boys are inhaling. You just have to give the town a high-five for the quality of football this sized town continues to produce year after year. Even in 4a, Stephenville had to be reckoned with. I personally feel 3A is the natural and best fit for a town like Stephenville....upper tier school giving other upper tier schools with similar enrollments something to shoot for. It's good for Texas high school football and improves the entire classification, imo.

Emerson1
08-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Negative
To which statement?

Ville-D
08-12-2013, 07:08 AM
To which statement?

Both. He plays only football and basketball now.

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

hollywood
08-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Stidham, baseball? lol

refereedoc
08-12-2013, 10:22 AM

Stud pitcher would be Maddux Conger. Already received an offer from Wichita State and only pitched 2 innings this summer after recovering from a concussion.

Deuce
08-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Stud pitcher would be Maddux Conger. Already received an offer from Wichita State and only pitched 2 innings this summer after recovering from a concussion.

Is that Brian Congers Kid?

D'Highlander
08-12-2013, 11:59 AM

Was he named after a pitcher?

hollywood
08-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Let's get back to football gentlemen. Baseball has another month and a half before it get's interesting. ;)

refereedoc
08-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Is that Brian Congers Kid?

Yes and yes on the name.