PDA

View Full Version : Hookandladder

Weebe
06-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Ledwik was offered by Texas today. Supposedly A&M and Stanford offers are imminent.

I remember him struggling a bit against our DE Hunt in bi district, but a lot of kids did.

Looked pretty big, lean and somewhat athletic.

What are your thoughts?

hookandladder
06-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Ledwik was offered by Texas today. Supposedly A&M and Stanford offers are imminent.

I remember him struggling a bit against our DE Hunt in bi district, but a lot of kids did.

Looked pretty big, lean and somewhat athletic.

What are your thoughts?

All I know is that he has been working out extremely hard since football season ended , getting bigger , stronger and faster. At first most schools were looking at him as a TE , now from from what I am hearing everyone looking at him for OL. When you are 6'5" 280 and run close to a 4.8 - 4.9 your pretty special , also has the grades to go anywhere in the country. Great hardng working young man from a solid family, he will do well whereever he ends up. Looking forward to watching him dominate next year, remember against you guys he was a Junior. That one extra year is really big in the maturing process, I could see it in my son as well. It will be interesting where he decides to go.

Weebe
06-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks hook. Good luck to you guys this week.

hookandladder
06-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks hook. Good luck to you guys this week.

Thanks.