PDA

View Full Version : I really do hate deer!

Cam
06-03-2013, 03:39 PM
My neighbor feeds them....they think it's cute.....then the sunsbitches (the deer, not the neighbors) come to my house and eat everything in sight!....they jump the fence as well....even my labs won't chase them off anymore!....There's just too many....an infestation for sure.....they sleep in our yards at night......and walk up to any human thinkin' you're gonna feed em'......and now the babies are poppin' up everywhere all over again!........this is an invite to all the Downlow population to come over and shoot em' some deer meat!.......:foul:

trojan37
06-04-2013, 01:48 AM
I hate all of my trips to Brownwood. That's all I see.

jason
06-04-2013, 07:39 AM
My neighbor feeds them....they think it's cute.....then the sunsbitches (the deer, not the neighbors) come to my house and eat everything in sight!....they jump the fence as well....even my labs won't chase them off anymore!....There's just too many....an infestation for sure.....they sleep in our yards at night......and walk up to any human thinkin' you're gonna feed em'......and now the babies are poppin' up everywhere all over again!........this is an invite to all the Downlow population to come over and shoot em' some deer meat!.......:foul:

for a minute there i thought you were talkin' about some mexicans...

greendawg84
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM

Son , thats what they make the bow and arrow for ! Maybe you should put that bug catching weenie dog out there to run them off :thinking:

Phil C
06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Oh Deer! :(

Cam
06-04-2013, 09:55 AM
for a minute there i thought you were talkin' about some mexicans...

:spitlol:.....ahh yes, them Mexicans.....can't live with em'...and ya can't live without em'!.......

Cam
06-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Son , thats what they make the bow and arrow for ! Maybe you should put that bug catching weenie dog out there to run them off :thinking:

....trust me Greendawg, we ain't got enough arrows!......and little Cleo does her part chasin' em.....but the deer ain't afraid of her!.....there's one particular young doe that tries to play with her too!....the rest just stomp their front legs at her as a warning....just hope Cleo don't get caught off guard one day and gets crushed!...right now, she's too quick!.....If them deer ever hurt her, I'm breakin' out the AR!!!

BwdLion73
06-04-2013, 10:20 AM
I hate all of my trips to Brownwood. That's all I see.

They are bad and out in force right now. A friend of mine totaled his jeep 2 weeks ago and while getting it repaired he hit one in his PU night before last.