PDA

View Full Version : Spanish joke for the day.....

Cam
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
....for all you spanish speakin' sunsbeeches......

Q: Que le dijo una nalga a la otra nalga?

A: "Mucho cuidado porque va ver pedo!"........:spitlol:

D'Highlander
06-03-2013, 03:46 PM
lost in translation...

Roughneck93
06-03-2013, 04:16 PM
....for all you spanish speakin' sunsbeeches......

Q: Que le dijo una nalga a la otra nalga?

A: "Mucho cuidado porque va ver pedo!"........:spitlol:

Lol...

Manso/V8
06-03-2013, 04:38 PM
ja ja ja, que incluse huele raro!

Cam
06-04-2013, 11:06 AM
lost in translation...

Look D'Highlander!.....I can only do so much for you!......If it helps, here it is in German:.....I can do Portuguese or plain ol' Spanglish if need be too!......

Q: “Was sagt die eine Pobacke zur anderen Pobacke?

A: Vorsicht du könntest Ärger bekommen.”

I swear, I always gotta be baby-sittin' you folks!....:D......and by the way, in German, the joke sucks!.....the key word in Spanish is, "pedo".....which means "fart" but can also be used as slang to mean, "trouble".......anyway,.....nevermind!......

D'Highlander
06-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Look D'Highlander!.....I can only do so much for you!......If it helps, here it is in German:.....I can do Portuguese or plain ol' Spanglish if need be too!......

I swear, I always gotta be baby-sittin' you folks!....:D......and by the way, in German, the joke sucks!.....the key word in Spanish is, "pedo".....which means "fart" but can also be used as slang to mean, "trouble".......anyway,.....nevermind!......

No worries Cam, my wife speaks fluent espanol and she did her best to explain it to me. English doesnt have a word for fart/fight...

Cam
06-04-2013, 12:04 PM
No worries Cam, my wife speaks fluent espanol and she did her best to explain it to me. English doesnt have a word for fart/fight...

Whew!....thank you for tellin' me....I was worried sick I wasn't gettin' through........but the main question is, did your wife at least get a little chuckle out of it?.......

D'Highlander
06-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Whew!....thank you for tellin' me....I was worried sick I wasn't gettin' through........but the main question is, did your wife at least get a little chuckle out of it?.......

She did and then she had to tell her brother who also had a good laugh. :thumbsup:

Cam
06-04-2013, 12:20 PM
She did and then she had to tell her brother who also had a good laugh. :thumbsup:

Awesome!....then my mission is accomplished!....

lostaussie
06-04-2013, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=Cam;1746341]

QUOTE]

sounds like you have a lugie stuck in your throat:D