PDA

View Full Version : Pappillomavirus and Michael Douglas......

Cam
06-03-2013, 01:00 PM
......So Michael Douglas is blamin' his throat cancer on WHAT???......I don't reckon he's made Mrs. Douglas, the beautiful Catherine Zeta-Jones too happy!......One thing for sure, she'll never get any commercial offers from the good folks at Massengill!!!.......I know I know....I'm sure ol' Michael is blamin' it on all his previous girly-friends........

.....Greendawg don't care bout no stinkin' cancers!.....He'll take his chances!!...:spitlol:.......

....but seriously folks.....throat cancer ain't no laughin' matter....keep your mouth parts in check everybody!!.......the only thing I'm lickin' is an orange flavored push-up!.....I love those things!......

.....is football season here yet??.......Well, it almost is..the fake football has at least started......my boys first 7th grade 7 on 7 tourny is tomorrow.....and the varsity boys are 19-0 or something like that!!......QB Kiser is throwin' rockets....looks stronger than last year......He will be this year's District 8 Offensive MVP!.....Heard it here first!....

don't touch that finger!.....you don't know where it's been........

can somebody please erase this thread!!........

Phil C
06-03-2013, 01:08 PM
:confused:

lostaussie
06-03-2013, 01:19 PM
:wave:

44INAROW
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
:wave: x2:tmi::wave:

Cam
06-03-2013, 03:10 PM
x2:tmi::wave:

.....sorry!....I tried deleting the entire post cause I was feelin' really bad and nasty about it....but, I thought about it too long and the 15 minute window to edit passed me by!........I feel horrible & totally embarrassed!.....I definitely deserve a good tongue lashing!....uhhh, no pun intended!........

OldBison75
06-03-2013, 03:46 PM
I hope the government does not require ingredient labels on this like they have on everything else.

Aesculus gilmus
06-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Just remember, Texans. Our great governor saw this coming and tried to have us all vaccinated against it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-42849507/rick-perrys-gardasil-u-turn-heres-what-actually-happened-back-in-2007/

44INAROW
06-04-2013, 10:06 AM
..I definitely deserve a good tongue lashing!....uhhh, no pun intended!........

OMG you're on a roll ;)

Cam
06-04-2013, 10:33 AM
OMG you're on a roll ;)

.........:thinking:....you mean like a tongue roll???........:vrycnfsd:

Cam
06-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Just remember, Texans. Our great governor saw this coming and tried to have us all vaccinated against it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-42849507/rick-perrys-gardasil-u-turn-heres-what-actually-happened-back-in-2007/

:thmbdwn:....it's my tongue and I can do what I want with it!.....besides, I hate needles!!!....:crazy1:

defense51
06-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Saw a Michael Douglas interview last night talking about beating cancer, he said and I quote "I've licked the big C.":thinking:

Cam
06-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Saw a Michael Douglas interview last night talking about beating cancer, he said and I quote "I've licked the big C.":thinking:

:spitlol:....Indeed he did no matter how you look at it!!.....One thing for sure, Glenn Close won't be fatal attractioning his ass anytime soon!!....at least there won't be anymore bunny rabbits in a boiling pot of water!!.......I just feel bad for Catherine Zeta....cause you know from now on, she's only gonna get the "shaft"!!!...:eek:........please please make this thread go away!!!.........

....can you imagine some of the "conservative" old timers on the Low?.......what must they be thinkin'?........I feel terrible!.......:devil:

Ernest T Bass
06-04-2013, 11:39 AM
I just feel bad for Catherine Zeta....cause you know from now on, she's only gonna get the "shaft"!!!...:

She's worth a little ol' throat cancer.

Phantom Stang
06-04-2013, 11:44 AM
......So Michael Douglas is blamin' his throat cancer on WHAT???......I don't reckon he's made Mrs. Douglas, the beautiful Catherine Zeta-Jones too happy!......One thing for sure, she'll never get any commercial offers from the good folks at Massengill!!!.......I know I know....I'm sure ol' Michael is blamin' it on all his previous girly-friends........
He also said that more of the same is the best cure, which makes "hair of the dog" an appropriate term .:nerd:

Cam
06-04-2013, 11:48 AM
She's worth a little ol' throat cancer.

Dangit Ernest T....you're right!!......Michael Douglas best not be ignoring her or I'll never see another one of his picture shows!......Is it possible he'll turn into a big wuss for not takin' care of the wuss?......

Ernest T Bass
06-04-2013, 11:52 AM
, which makes "hair of the dog" an appropriate term .:nerd:

Better not be! Otherwise, you've got a whole new list of problems other than cancer.

Cam
06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
He also said that more of the same is the best cure, which makes "hair of the dog" an appropriate term .:nerd:

You just gave me a "Nazareth" flashback!......

defense51
06-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Who started this thread anyway???

Tejastrue
06-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Zeta-Jones was born in 69, now being treated for depression. Could this be linked? May need to call on Colonel Angus. :thinking:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIAxLa5Rj20Apyf8w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBzdG tnaTloBHNlYwNjZC1leHAEc2xrA2V4cAR2dGlkA1YxNDM-?p=christopher+walken+as+colonel+angus+on+snl&vid=b4dc9e0bbe178c25141760bd9810e997&l=4%3A54&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DV.47 42899078269233%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hulu.com%2Fwatch%2F4109%2Fsa turday-night-live-colonel-angus-comes-home&tit=Saturday+Night+Live%3A+Colonel+Angus+Comes+Hom e&c=2&sigr=12b316qi9&back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fei%3 DUTF-8%26p%3Dchristopher%2Bwalken%2Bas%2Bcolonel%2Bangu s%2Bon%2Bsnl%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900-s&sigb=133j1a580&ct=p&age=0&&tt=s

Cam
06-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Who started this thread anyway???

:thinking:..........:tongue:.....

lostaussie
06-04-2013, 02:00 PM
y'all are on a roll............lots of chuckles from me.............keep it up

BEAST
06-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Ive this thread and read the news reports about this story. Is it just me or does the whole thing seem a little fishy?

defense51
06-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Ive this thread and read the news reports about this story. Is it just me or does the whole thing seem a little fishy?

After snatching some information off the internet about this story, I have to agree.

Cam
06-04-2013, 02:30 PM

..:1omg!:.....did you just imply that "Zeta smells like a betta"....fish?......maybe she should change her name to Catherine Bettafish-Jones??....:crazy1:

BEAST
06-04-2013, 02:32 PM
..:1omg!:.....did you just imply that "Zeta smells like a betta"....fish?......maybe she should change her name to Catherine Bettafish-Jones??....:crazy1:

There you have it........

BEAST

Cam
06-04-2013, 02:33 PM
After snatching some information off the internet about this story, I have to agree.

.....this whole story is gettin' pretty hairy if you ask me!!......

BEAST
06-04-2013, 02:34 PM

I dunno. I bet he likes them landscaped a little bit.

BEAST

Cam
06-04-2013, 02:44 PM
I dunno. I bet he likes them landscaped a little bit.

BEAST

speakin' of, the last time I tried to landscape myself I temporarily blinded the dog with falling corn rows/dreadlocks!.......

BEAST
06-04-2013, 02:49 PM
speakin' of, the last time I tried to landscape myself I temporarily blinded the dog with falling corn rows/dreadlocks!.......

Poor little Cleo took one to the eye huh?

BEAST

Cam
06-04-2013, 04:11 PM
.....Catherine Zeta-Jones just needs to come to Texas!....We'll show her that Kentucky Fried Chicken ain't the only thing that's finger lickin' good!......OMG...I can't believe I just typed that!........will somebody please get rid of this thread that defense51 convinced me to start via a private message?......:p

defense51
06-04-2013, 04:23 PM
.....Catherine Zeta-Jones just needs to come to Texas!....We'll show her that Kentucky Fried Chicken ain't the only thing that's finger lickin' good!......OMG...I can't believe I just typed that!........will somebody please get rid of this thread that defense51 convinced me to start via a private message?......:p

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Although this did put a sideways smile on my face, I am in no way responsible for this cavernous gash of a thread. I did contribute to the delinquency of it, but I'm no more responsible than a bearded clam would be! Cam, you just need to put this thread in a velvet purse and hide it forever!!! :crazy1:

Cam
06-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Although this did put a sideways smile on my face, I am in no way responsible for this cavernous gash of a thread. I did contribute to the delinquency of it, but I'm nore responsible than a bearded clam would be! Cam, you just need to put this thread in a velvet purse and hide it forever!!! :crazy1:

:spitlol:.....I knew that would get your attention!.......

Tejastrue
06-04-2013, 05:31 PM

Well...if you ask me it's getting to be a wooly booger of a thread. And Beast...stop tainting my cerebral images of Ms. Jones. Wild and free is what I say.

Cam
06-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Well...if you ask me it's getting to be a wooly booger of a thread. And Beast...stop tainting my cerebral images of Ms. Jones. Wild and free is what I say.

right on Tejas!...wild and free and one of the most beautiful sights in the world with the Grand Canyon runnin' a close second!.......:smoker:

Cam
09-02-2013, 12:06 AM

.....Greendawg don't care bout no stinkin' cancers!.....He'll take his chances!!...:spitlol:.......

....but seriously folks.....throat cancer ain't no laughin' matter....keep your mouth parts in check everybody!!.......the only thing I'm lickin' is an orange flavored push-up!.....I love those things!......

.....is football season here yet??.......Well, it almost is..the fake football has at least started......my boys first 7th grade 7 on 7 tourny is tomorrow.....and the varsity boys are 19-0 or something like that!!......QB Kiser is throwin' rockets....looks stronger than last year......He will be this year's District 8 Offensive MVP!.....Heard it here first!....

don't touch that finger!.....you don't know where it's been........

can somebody please erase this thread!!........

DIVORCE!!!........I rest my case!!!.......this old thread from back in June just bit Michael in the arse!!....but it really needed to be erased a long time ago....:doh:....:eek:

Saggy Aggie
09-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Lmao at these puns smh

'Snatch some info' hahaha