PDA

View Full Version : Next month - july, 2013

Phil C
06-01-2013, 11:30 PM
The Tour de France comes and it should be a good one. The entire 2013 Tour de France will take place in France this year and they travel counter clockwise this year throughout the Country. There will be more brutal climbs this year so it should be a thriller. Besides the excitement of the race there is beautiful scenery involved as well as discussion on history and culture. Also remember the NBA playoffs and High School Baseball playoffs will be over and the Tour will get us through the difficult month of July into August where we will be able to look forward to football (Yay!).

Great times indeed!

I like the Tour De France.

speedbump
06-02-2013, 06:01 AM
I don't think I could take constant blabbering about whats his name and steroids. I think I'll just take in some curling. That along with some Badminton matches should cut the month of July down to only 18 weeks or so.

Phil C
06-02-2013, 08:13 PM
I don't think I could take constant blabbering about whats his name and steroids. I think I'll just take in some curling. That along with some Badminton matches should cut the month of July down to only 18 weeks or so.

I understand but the sport has been cleaned up now so we can enjoy it.

Manso/V8
06-02-2013, 11:46 PM
I understand but the sport has been cleaned up now so we can enjoy it.

I have tried, but bicycle road racing is not something I really enjoy.
Don't they all stop all the same spots?
Is the lowest cumulative time that wins?

MUSTANG69
06-03-2013, 08:01 AM
I think I will stay with the CC Hooks to get me thru the summer. I'm with Speedbump. I don't want to hear all that crap about steroids.

Phil C
06-03-2013, 08:22 AM
I have tried, but bicycle road racing is not something I really enjoy.
Don't they all stop all the same spots?
Is the lowest cumulative time that wins?

Yes it is the lowest cumulative time that wins the overall race and gets the yellow jersey. But there are other awards such as best mountain climber, best sprinter, winner of each stage, overall team winner, and best young rider. That makes it exciting.

Phil C
06-03-2013, 08:22 AM
I think I will stay with the CC Hooks to get me thru the summer. I'm with Speedbump. I don't want to hear all that crap about steroids.

I like the Tour de France.