PDA

View Full Version : Everett Golson

Saggy Aggie
05-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Reportedly no longer enrolled at Notre Dame???

movethechain
05-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Report says it resulted from a resident hall violation.

XMan
05-26-2013, 06:46 PM
This is something you would never see happen at Texas or Texas a&m.

Rabid Cougar
05-26-2013, 08:17 PM
According to ESPN "Golson's departure is academic-related, a source with direct knowledge of situation confirmed to ESPN's Joe Schad. The Chicago Tribune earlier reported Golson's exit was because of an academic violation."

Yea it happens at A&M and UTA too.

XMan
05-27-2013, 03:59 PM
yea, im sure a&m or texas would dismiss their starting qb because of academic problems, yeah right.

Rabid Cougar
05-27-2013, 07:54 PM
yea, im sure a&m or texas would dismiss their starting qb because of academic problems, yeah right.

The "holier than thou" syndrome, huh?

Buff42
05-27-2013, 10:16 PM

It's happened before. What's your point, other than misplaced ax grinding?

Ernest T Bass
05-28-2013, 09:08 AM
Texas and A&M would never have their star QB taking difficult enough classes that could cause that to happen.

Txbroadcaster
05-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Texas and A&M would never have their star QB taking difficult enough classes that could cause that to happen.

roll eyes at this

Buff42
05-28-2013, 11:15 AM

Let's see:

Colt McCoy- graduated with a degree in sport management ... an Academic All-America nominee ... a four-time first-team Academic All-Big 12 selection ... a six-time member of UT's Athletics Director's Honor Roll.......a prep honor roll student who maintained a 98.2 GPA on a 100-point scale (from texasfootball.com)

Ryan Tannehill- Tannehill graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology in May 2011 and had planned to become an orthopedic surgeon (from Wikipedia)

Stephen McGee- Stephen... completed his undergraduate coursework in less than four years, receiving a B.B.A. in marketing from Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in August 2007 and has went on to pursue a master's degree at Mays. (from Wikipedia)

Corey Pullig- After retiring from football, Pullig attended the South Texas College of Law. He then joined the U.S. Marine Corps where he currently serves as a Marine Judge Advocate (from Wikipedia)

Major Applewhite- Applewhite completed his degree in sport management at Texas (from texasfootball.com)

This research took me all of about 5 minutes. So that pretty proves you're either a troll or a dumbass, doesn't it?

Ernest T Bass
05-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Let's see:

Colt McCoy- graduated with a degree in sport management ... an Academic All-America nominee ... a four-time first-team Academic All-Big 12 selection ... a six-time member of UT's Athletics Director's Honor Roll.......a prep honor roll student who maintained a 98.2 GPA on a 100-point scale (from texasfootball.com)

Ryan Tannehill- Tannehill graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology in May 2011 and had planned to become an orthopedic surgeon (from Wikipedia)

Stephen McGee- Stephen... completed his undergraduate coursework in less than four years, receiving a B.B.A. in marketing from Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in August 2007 and has went on to pursue a master's degree at Mays. (from Wikipedia)

Corey Pullig- After retiring from football, Pullig attended the South Texas College of Law. He then joined the U.S. Marine Corps where he currently serves as a Marine Judge Advocate (from Wikipedia)

Major Applewhite- Applewhite completed his degree in sport management at Texas (from texasfootball.com)

This research took me all of about 5 minutes. So that pretty proves you're either a troll or a dumbass, doesn't it?

And Vince Young was taking Advanced Physics? Yes, if you WANT to graduate and play D1 football, you can. However, most D1 programs are going to pick your schedule for you. I know this information first hand.

Macarthur
05-28-2013, 11:49 AM
This is something you would never see happen at Texas or Texas a&m.

Yeah, those golden domers just can't stand academic indescresions. You can rape a female student at ND, but we can't have any of that other funny business.

Dude, are you being serious?

Buff42
05-28-2013, 12:20 PM
And Vince Young was taking Advanced Physics? Yes, if you WANT to graduate and play D1 football, you can. However, most D1 programs are going to pick your schedule for you. I know this information first hand.

OK- are you a troll or a dumbass? It has to be one or the other. In your original post you said "Texas and A&M would never have their star QB taking difficult enough classes that could cause that to happen."; the KEY WORD being NEVER. That's an absolute statement, not a generalization with wiggle room in it.

I gave you five examples of guys who are obviously above average in terms of intelligence and commitment, to which you came back with some bullsh!t about VY taking advanced physics. You can't make your troll comments go both ways.

You simply don't know what the h3ll you're talking about, plain and simple. You are the kind of person who is eventually going to make this board fall apart, because the mods either won't or can't do anything to stop your antics and the antics of others like you.

Ernest T Bass
05-28-2013, 01:20 PM
You are the kind of person who is eventually going to make this board fall apart, because the mods either won't or can't do anything to stop your antics and the antics of others like you.

That's cute. Anyone wanna enlighten my friend, here?

Emerson1
05-28-2013, 06:40 PM
That's cute. Anyone wanna enlighten my friend, here?
If Jacket2000 was still around things would be different.

Ernest T Bass
05-28-2013, 10:32 PM
If Jacket2000 was still around things would be different.

Ain't that the truth! Wish he was still around.

Buff42
05-28-2013, 11:18 PM
If you clowns represent the leadership of this site, it's no wonder this site is so poorly managed. And, if it's true, boot me out. If not, then I have to say you're pretty full of yourself and I'm guilty of feeding the trolls.

Back on topic- I'm sure there's more to the story why Golson was ousted. Thankfully, he's not representative of most student-athletes.

Old Tiger
05-28-2013, 11:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YetEx.jpg

Old Tiger
05-28-2013, 11:25 PM
If you clowns represent the leadership of this site, it's no wonder this site is so poorly managed. And, if it's true, boot me out. If not, then I have to say you're pretty full of yourself and I'm guilty of feeding the trolls.

Back on topic- I'm sure there's more to the story why Golson was ousted. Thankfully, he's not representative of most student-athletes.

You are the most ignorant poster on this board.

Respectfully submitted. Poster who complain and nag like you are what makes this site bad.

msu97
05-29-2013, 09:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YetEx.jpg

:1popcorn::1popcorn:

msu97
05-29-2013, 09:30 AM
You are the most ignorant poster on this board.

Respectfully submitted. Poster who complain and nag like you are what makes this site bad.
:clap:

Macarthur
05-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Isn't it fascinating how xman dropped his bomb and just diappreared? :evillol:

Ernest T Bass
05-29-2013, 11:12 AM
That must be a helluva red X.