PDA

View Full Version : Earl Campbell is Burnet's new middle school AD

Cam
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM
But this ain't the Houston Oiler Earl Campbell...that is his name though. I'm still tryin' to find out where's he from. I heard he was a coordinator at the high school level. Anybody know any Earl Campbells out there??......Dammit, why am I always the last one to know?......

refereedoc
05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
He graduated from Tarleton State. I reffed basketball with him. He is a good guy. He was at Hillsboro the last 2 years. He has a sophomore son that is a good athlete.

Cam
05-22-2013, 10:54 AM
He graduated from Tarleton State. I reffed basketball with him. He is a good guy. He was at Hillsboro the last 2 years. He has a sophomore son that is a good athlete.

Thanks ref! how long have you known him? I see he is a math teacher as well. Good to know. He was introduced to the boys yesterday I believe. If this is the right Earl, he'll love living in Burnet and working with the current group of middle school boys and girls. My 7th grader sounded excited about him. Glad to hear he has a son. We need more kids. What sports does he play?

Red&White_9x5
05-22-2013, 12:09 PM
No offense to the new guy, but he has some pretty big shoes to fill. There aren't many that are in the same class as Randall Alford!!!

Cam
05-22-2013, 01:25 PM
No offense to the new guy, but he has some pretty big shoes to fill. There aren't many that are in the same class as Randall Alford!!!

Coach Alford is a good man for sure! My son enjoyed being around him. According to my boy, he always came up with some funny comments during practice or a game...

refereedoc
05-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks ref! how long have you known him? I see he is a math teacher as well. Good to know. He was introduced to the boys yesterday I believe. If this is the right Earl, he'll love living in Burnet and working with the current group of middle school boys and girls. My 7th grader sounded excited about him. Glad to hear he has a son. We need more kids. What sports does he play?

20 years. He has kinfolks playing for the Ville. His son plays WR, basketball, 800 m champ in district, and pitches. Other than that Korey is pretty lazy :devil: You guys will like Earl. If memories serves me correct, he grew up in the Lometa area.

Cam
05-22-2013, 02:30 PM
20 years. He has kinfolks playing for the Ville. His son plays WR, basketball, 800 m champ in district, and pitches. Other than that Korey is pretty lazy :devil: You guys will like Earl. If memories serves me correct, he grew up in the Lometa area.

Small world! As for Korey, NICE! Another target for QB Kiser! And you can never have enough pitchers!...800m champ - NICE again!....basketball?....what's basketball??? :D Wish Korey was still in middle school since that's where most of my interest lies!....

Old Tiger
05-22-2013, 03:14 PM
http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/espn-michael-jordan-commercial.jpg

cookiemonster
05-22-2013, 08:37 PM

None of us would compare to Randall!! He is absolutely the best coach I have ever had the privilage of being around! Earl Campbell will be great in his own right!

Cam
05-23-2013, 09:40 AM
None of us would compare to Randall!! He is absolutely the best coach I have ever had the privilage of being around! Earl Campbell will be great in his own right!

cookiemonster.....do I know you?.....You're so mysterious!.....

Cam
05-23-2013, 04:17 PM

I see where Korey was voted Hillsboro's Offensive MVP! Awesome!