PDA

View Full Version : Geronimo Navarro ISD Athletic Improvements

bag-o-chips
05-22-2013, 08:50 AM
New lights on FB, SB and BB and a turf field for 1.5 million.

maestro
05-22-2013, 10:14 AM
I remember driving through Navarro and there might have been two dogs, vacant buildings, and an antique store.

They have really grown

Gontex
05-22-2013, 12:39 PM
I remember driving through Navarro and there might have been two dogs, vacant buildings, and an antique store.

They have really grown

Several large subdivisions have been built in the area. Looks like lots of folks are trying to get out of the larger nearby district.

Johnny Utah
05-22-2013, 04:23 PM
Going to be a great place it seems.

rb585
05-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Hopefully, restrooms on the FB visitors side are in the mix, too?

NastySlot
05-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Looks like lots of folks are trying to get out of the larger nearby district.

San Marcos or Sequin?

maestro
05-23-2013, 03:34 PM
If I guessed

San Marcos isd

But just my thoughts

Tejastrue
05-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Glad to hear this Bags. The lights at the FB field were definitely out-dated. Any chance for more seating on the visitors' side? http://www.gifsmaniac.com/gifs-animes/alimentation/sardine/alimentation-sardine-2.gif lol..
You guys keep that football program going like it has been then it shouldn't take too long for more upgrades.

We had a bond pass here in Wimberley a few days ago. It was not all about athletics but for our football stadium..seating capacity will be expanded by 500. They'll be a new sports multi purpose facility.. long overdue. Same with a new press box and this will make Cam happy..new restrooms and concessions! There will also be upgrades for baseball, softball and tennis.

bag-o-chips
05-24-2013, 08:45 AM
Be another year or so for RR's and Concessions. Some logistics to deal with. We did add to the home side last year and a PB. Improvements will keep coming as it seems to be a priority with growth.

We are between Comal ISD , Seguin ISD and San Marcos ISD. Mot are coming in from Seguin it seems and if you have a house in the Navarro District is is very easy to sell.