PDA

View Full Version : What's you all's opinion on Port Isabel???

Kool Tarpon 21
06-12-2003, 11:52 AM
I would like to know what other people from other teams think about Port Isabel. How well do you see us doing? How far do you think we'll get?

3afan2K3
06-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Grammar is your friend

3afan2K3
06-12-2003, 04:32 PM
and yall have a nice beach

Jacket2000
06-12-2003, 04:43 PM
I have yet to be impressed with Port Isabel. So, pretend Im from Missouri and "show me" somethin'. Untill I see different, Im gonna say,while being optimisitic, they'll go two rounds deep, three at the very most.
J2K

SintonFan
06-12-2003, 09:59 PM
3afan2K3:
and yall have a nice beachActually they only have a road to the beach.
Not bad though, there's a really big bridge to the beach. j/k... :D :D :D

Jacket2000:
I have yet to be impressed with Port Isabel. So, pretend Im from Missouri and "show me" somethin'. Untill I see different, Im gonna say,while being optimisitic, they'll go two rounds deep, three at the very most.
J2KIt's a good thing your not from Idaho, hehe. j/k... :p :p :p
I'll jump on the PI boat. They or Rice should represent region four nice!
I think they (either one) can get past region three, too.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-12-2003, 10:06 PM
3afan2K3:
and yall have a nice beachUmmm, Port Isabel doesn't have a beach. South Padre Island, which you have to drive through Port Isabel to get to, has the nice beach.

But Port Isabel has some GREAT fishing, GREAT eats, AND some GREAT High School football!

Also, the Port Isabel "gente" are pretty darn friendly too. wink

SintonFan
06-12-2003, 10:19 PM
I have to admit PI has GREAT fishing, GREAT eats, AND some GREAT High School football!
My wife and I stopped and had a great "$4.95 all you can eat" experience during lunch almost a year ago. The fish was fresh and we had good service. You have to find were the locals go and that's what we did.
The atmosphere is tremendous for football here.

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>