PDA

View Full Version : How is it.....?

panfan
05-17-2013, 11:47 AM
That a scandal erupts in Washington (what ever it is) and congress can convene a panel lickety split to see whose heads are gonna role, but when it comes to putting together some sensible legislation without the pork that will aid the American People, they can't get it done? Huh?

Is it cause there are too damn many lawyers in the house and the Senate who really wanted to be litigators but weren't good 'nuff, and now is there chance to play lawyer! Let the downlow fireworks begin.

:1popcorn:

Ernest T Bass
05-17-2013, 11:49 AM
That a scandal erupts in Washington (what ever it is) and congress can convene a panel lickety split to see whose heads are gonna role, but when it comes to putting together some sensible legislation without the pork that will aid the American People, they can't get it done? Huh?

Is it cause there are too damn many lawyers in the house and the Senate who really wanted to be litigators but weren't good 'nuff, and now is there chance to play lawyer! Let the downlow fireworks begin.

:1popcorn:

It's because of the two things you mentioned, only one of them is something they WANT to do. Neither side is interested in sensible legislation, but both are interested in gaining power.

Cam
05-17-2013, 11:53 AM
.....oh crap....here we go again!......:doh:

panfan
05-17-2013, 11:57 AM
.....oh crap....here we go again!......:doh:

I couldn't help myself - fingers were typing and before I knew it submit was pressed, and ...

lostaussie
05-17-2013, 12:24 PM
:wave:

Farmersfan
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
The unfortunate thing is that no matter how ridiculous or silly we think a piece of legislation is there will alsways be a huge portion of our society that will support it.