PDA

View Full Version : Hey 44INAROW!!! I met your husband.

MUSTANG69
05-17-2013, 10:35 AM
I just met your husband. He just left my office. I had a long talk with him about you. You are in deep doodoo when you get home.:devil:

Cam
05-17-2013, 10:49 AM
I just met your husband. He just left my office. I had a long talk with him about you. You are in deep doodoo when you get home.:devil:

....dang....why did I think 44 was a dude?......I knew there was something feminine about him....uhh....her!.....:vrycnfsd:......nice coverup 44!!.....mustang69 just opened up some new doors!!.....well shoot then, I might as well come out too, I'm a woman as well!....My husband just hates when I'm on The Low with all those dirty old men!.......:D:vrycnfsd:.....this is why you should stay away from all this social media stuff!......ya just never know!.....:doh:

44INAROW
05-17-2013, 11:04 AM

I was hoping you'll would meet up - I meant to get on the downlow and mention he was coming that way and WORK got in the way.. He just called - they're hanging out in Rockport for lunch.. :)
I am curious - did he come looking for you? Last night I mentioned that I thought that was the place you worked or you wife I forgot -

and CAM - I am surprised you didn't know I wasn't a guy- my kids tell me I post 'just like a girl' lol :vrycnfsd:

MUSTANG69
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I was hoping you'll would meet up - I meant to get on the downlow and mention he was coming that way and WORK got in the way.. He just called - they're hanging out in Rockport for lunch.. :)
I am curious - did he come looking for you? Last night I mentioned that I thought that was the place you worked or you wife I forgot -

and CAM - I am surprised you didn't know I wasn't a guy- my kids tell me I post 'just like a girl' lol :vrycnfsd:

I wasn't in my office when he got to the dealership.(out back goofing off) He asked about me so I tracked him down before he left. Brought him to my office to see all my deer mounts on the wall. Seems like a very nice person. You got lucky.

MUSTANG69
05-17-2013, 12:43 PM
....dang....why did I think 44 was a dude?......I knew there was something feminine about him....uhh....her!.....:vrycnfsd:......nice coverup 44!!.....mustang69 just opened up some new doors!!.....well shoot then, I might as well come out too, I'm a woman as well!....My husband just hates when I'm on The Low with all those dirty old men!.......:D:vrycnfsd:.....this is why you should stay away from all this social media stuff!......ya just never know!.....:doh:

44i is a woman pretending to be a woman. It makes things confusing.:vrycnfsd:

44INAROW
05-17-2013, 02:27 PM
44i is a woman pretending to be a woman. It makes things confusing.:vrycnfsd:

that about sums it up :p

MUSTANG69
05-17-2013, 02:58 PM
that about sums it up :p

Actually, I screwed my post up. I meant to say you were a woman pretending to be a man that was pretending to be a woman. I figured that would be something that Cam would understand.:crazy1: