PDA

View Full Version : Crandall Fans?

kaorder1999
11-03-2001, 10:22 PM
So...how excited are the Crandall fans that Forney is going d1? It looks like Crandall won't have to play forney or Commerce in round 1! WIll play wither RC or Bonham!

dogdad
11-03-2001, 11:42 PM
I think Crandall will play Bonham or Royse if (and that's a big if) they beat Wills Point. If WP wins, then Crandall plays Commerce. There's a lot on the line with that Crandall-WP game. That is if Mabank goes in, if Canton goes in I guess Crandall gets the top seed anyway...... Oh I don't know, tell me next week when it is all clear.

WP4EVR
11-04-2001, 10:56 PM
Wow, I wouldn't be looking at the playoff picture just yet. Crandall has their biggest game yet comming up this week against Wills Point, and I would say that's gonna be a tough game for both sides. I'm from Wills Point, and none of our players have even mentioned the Playoffs yet, even though our ride is definite. Right now, it's all about Crandall. I figure it's the same for the Crandall crew. Man, I can't wait 'till Friday. Wills Point!!!

eye of the tiger
11-05-2001, 09:45 AM
Great attitude WP. Hard to do when you have already clenched a play-off spot. Good luck against Crandall Friday.