PDA

View Full Version : Really old joke of the day.....

Cam
05-15-2013, 09:16 AM
So panfan and Greendawg went fishin' on a Saturday afternoon. They sat on a pier with their poles in the water and just discussing life in general with an occasional debate on Panther/Bulldog football. The water was calm, the dragonfiles were skimming the top of the water, the ants were quietly workin' on Greendawgs deer sammich. A perfect day! Then out of nowhere comes:

panfan: "Hey Greendawg, you ever seen moth balls?"
Greendawg: "Well yes!"
panfan: "No kiddin'? How did ya manage to spread it's legs apart?":D

panfan
05-15-2013, 10:26 AM
So panfan and Greendawg went fishin' on a Saturday afternoon. They sat on a pier with their poles in the water and just discussing life in general with an occasional debate on Panther/Bulldog football. The water was calm, the dragonfiles were skimming the top of the water, the ants were quietly workin' on Greendawgs deer sammich. A perfect day! Then out of nowhere comes:

The real question here is, Why was g-dawg looking at that moth's balls to begin with.....seriously CAM, you need to get that boy some help.

defense51
05-15-2013, 10:30 AM

Tweezers and a little tequila do the trick, NatGeo had a late night special on this very topic.

Bullaholic
05-15-2013, 10:33 AM
In the spirit of lightening things ups on the board, Cam, here ya go:

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman he ever saw boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?" She turned, smiled and said, "Business." I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston." He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?" "Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality." "Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?" "Well", she explained, "One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. “Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck. "Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name..." "Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba.

panfan
05-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Tweezers and a little tequila do the trick, NatGeo had a late night special on this very topic.

I actually do collect bugs every year as part of my job and we preserve them in alcohol. One year I forgot to purchase the big gallon jugs we use. We were at a site in Colorado, so pulled into the liquor store and grabbed a couple bottles of everclear. Rest of the trip, had to keep telling the troops, ya'll can't be drinking the preservative now, we'll run out! Guess you had to be there, but it was funny.

pancho villa
05-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Q: What do you call a Mexican without a lawn mower?
A: Unemployed.

Cam
05-15-2013, 10:58 AM
In the spirit of lightening things ups on the board, Cam, here ya go:

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman he ever saw boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?" She turned, smiled and said, "Business." I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston." He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?" "Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality." "Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?" "Well", she explained, "One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. “Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck. "Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name..." "Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba.

:clap:........that reminded me....that Native American Indian part might just be true...we had us an Indian in school who played basketball....His nickname was "El Caballo" and for good reason......everybody would exit the showers when El Caballo came a trottin' in to take his!.....his shower that is!...:eek:

Cam
05-15-2013, 11:01 AM

Natgeo huh?.....did you by any chance get a little frisky with the Mrs. that night??.....that happened to me once watchin' buffaloes!.....Natgeo rules!....and speakin' of buffaloes, wonder if buff4ever ever finished paintin' his???.......

Cam
05-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Q: What do you call a Mexican without a lawn mower?
A: Unemployed.

That reminded me of a possible slight case of stereotyping:

A very successful friend of mine who's Hispanic was cutting his grass one Saturday in his very affluent neighborhood....suddenly, a car stopped by his front yard. It was a white dude and his wife. The guy lowered his window and asked:
"Excuse me, do you do yards?"......to which my buddy replied, "Well, I like to do MINE every once in awhile!"........Ooops!!!.....He quietly drove away......

BwdLion73
05-15-2013, 12:06 PM
:clap:........that reminded me....that Native American Indian part might just be true...we had us an Indian in school who played basketball....His nickname was "El Caballo" and for good reason......everybody would exit the showers when El Caballo came a trottin' in to take his!.....his shower that is!...:eek:

Now I know for sure that I have no indian blood. :(

Cam
05-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Now I know for sure that I have no indian blood. :(

....that's OK 73...don't feel bad...besides, you can always be proud of the fact you have 3-1/2 testicles...albeit small ones!........:doh:.....and please everybody, don't jump to no conclusions about how I knew that!...........Ya'll must have not seen ol' 73 on the last "Weird or What" episode on the Discovery Channel!.......William Shatner couldn't help but to chuckle just a bit!......"beam me up Scotty, there's aliens with multiple balls on this planet!".......

BwdLion73
05-15-2013, 01:14 PM
:spitlol:

greendawg84
05-15-2013, 02:23 PM
I actually do collect bugs every year as part of my job and we preserve them in alcohol. One year I forgot to purchase the big gallon jugs we use. We were at a site in Colorado, so pulled into the liquor store and grabbed a couple bottles of everclear. Rest of the trip, had to keep telling the troops, ya'll can't be drinking the preservative now, we'll run out! Guess you had to be there, but it was funny.

You guys hiring ???!!!!!

Collect bugs all day ..... drink Everclear all night = Sweet Gig , no wonder panfan is always in a good mood.:evillol:

greendawg84
05-15-2013, 02:26 PM
The real question here is, Why was g-dawg looking at that moth's balls to begin with.....seriously CAM, you need to get that boy some help.

Must have been too many Coors Lights !

I have help coming next weekend at the ole Frio River for 5 days !

panfan
05-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Must have been too many Coors Lights !

I have help coming next weekend at the ole Frio River for 5 days !

Hope there is a river there with as dry as its been. That is some cold agua.