PDA

View Full Version : See what I live with

Farmersfan
05-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Just to lighten the mood a bit on a grand Friday afternoon let me relay to you what I have had to live with for 28 years.

My wife and I were shopping at Cabelas in Allen Tx. on Sunday. Of course I had to purchase a wetsuit to wear when I ride my new Jet Ski in the cold water. I told my wife that I was afraid i would look like a big butted, pot bellied penquin in this wetsuit so she told me to make sure I cover it up with my bathing suit. Now I'm confused as to how I am supposed to cover an entire wetsuit up with a tiny pink speedo? Suggestions?

Anyway, Cabelas was cooking and giving away hotdogs, chips and bottled water in exchange for a donation for the unfortunate folks of West Tx so I donated some money and got us both a hotdog and chips. We carried these to our vehicle to sit and eat them in comfort. My wifes bites into her hotdog and it squirts accross the cab of the truck, right under my nose and splatters all over the driver side window and runs down onto the door panel. My wife starts laughing! Harder, and harder and harder until she is almost crying. Of course this gets me started and before long I can't stop laughing. I can't imagine why she would think was funny but we spent about 20 minutes in the parking lot of cabelas laughing at each other like a couple of crazies. Anybody have any idea why she was laughing??? :p

speedbump
05-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Just to lighten the mood a bit on a grand Friday afternoon let me relay to you what I have had to live with for 28 years.

My wife and I were shopping at Cabelas in Allen Tx. on Sunday. Of course I had to purchase a wetsuit to wear when I ride my new Jet Ski in the cold water. I told my wife that I was afraid i would look like a big butted, pot bellied penquin in this wetsuit so she told me to make sure I cover it up with my bathing suit. Now I'm confused as to how I am supposed to cover an entire wetsuit up with a tiny pink speedo? Suggestions?

Anyway, Cabelas was cooking and giving away hotdogs, chips and bottled water in exchange for a donation for the unfortunate folks of West Tx so I donated some money and got us both a hotdog and chips. We carried these to our vehicle to sit and eat them in comfort. My wifes bites into her hotdog and it squirts accross the cab of the truck, right under my nose and splatters all over the driver side window and runs down onto the door panel. My wife starts laughing! Harder, and harder and harder until she is almost crying. Of course this gets me started and before long I can't stop laughing. I can't imagine why she would think was funny but we spent about 20 minutes in the parking lot of cabelas laughing at each other like a couple of crazies. Anybody have any idea why she was laughing??? :p

I'd say she envisioned you in the tiny pink speedo. The hot dog trick was to keep you from feeling bad.

Cam
05-10-2013, 02:37 PM

:thinking:.....I'm just not sure I should spout off on this one!......

panfan
05-10-2013, 02:38 PM

:p

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJvxtHrMvvMWq0z3t9kYCixUouoEK25 Njqh47SyhirZF8D3ts7bg

BwdLion73
05-10-2013, 02:49 PM
I thought the best part was when he told her what he would look like in a wetsuit she did not say "no you won't"...sounds like a honest women. :D:D:D

Farmersfan
05-10-2013, 03:34 PM
I'd say she envisioned you in the tiny pink speedo. The hot dog trick was to keep you from feeling bad.

After 28 years of her seeing me walk around the house in my tighty whities she might appreciate a pink speedo!!! It could happen...................:tongue:

Farmersfan
05-10-2013, 03:40 PM
BTW: here is my new Jet ski:590

refereedoc
05-10-2013, 03:55 PM
She might have had a vision of you just in a pink speedo without the wetsuit and that is where an immediate projectile came from:crazy1:

Cam
05-10-2013, 04:05 PM
I thought the best part was when he told her what he would look like in a wetsuit she did not say "no you won't"...sounds like a honest women. :D:D:D

......farmers lines definitely leave room for interpretation!....For example: When she told him to "cover it up" with his bathing suit, she could've been referring to "it" as:
1) his big butt
2) his pot belly
3) his wetsuit -- which is what farmer "thinks" she was refering to!
4) or maybe even his giant scrotum!

.....I don't know...it all sounds pretty disgustin' to me!......and as far as the hotdog goes........well, there's that "it" word again.....so, more questions arise....was "it" the actual hotdog that squirted across the cab?....Or was "it" just the internal juices of the hotdog?...Or was "it" the whole dang thing including the buns?........I just don't know what to think about this situation....It is definitely perplexing........nevertheless, one thing I think is for sure, "it" sounds like that thing for sure got "overheated"!..........:vrycnfsd:

but the best part of it is, they both got themselves a good laugh and probably extended their lives into their late 90's!!......:2thumbsup

Cam
05-10-2013, 04:14 PM

NICE!.....you're spoiled!.....

bobcat1
05-11-2013, 07:54 AM
:thinking:.....I'm just not sure I should spout off on this one!...... You and me both. :smoker:

Emerson1
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
What model is that? I have actually been doing some heavy research and been thinking about getting one. I have always like Kawasai, but Sea-Doo has just taken things to another level. If I get the one I want we can race one day. Loser leaves the downlow :)