PDA

View Full Version : Banking on experience

Cam
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Interesting article from DCTF : http://www.texasfootball.com/highschool-all-news/view/179840

So, in reading that, who's got the upper hand in 3A this coming year?

Bosqueville
05-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Gilmer and Stephenville

Txbroadcaster
05-10-2013, 03:14 PM
that is from LAST off season

Cam
05-10-2013, 03:37 PM
that is from LAST off season

I realize that!........it ain't my fault DCTF don't stay current......still interesting reading.........maybe you can help us by doing the same research from last seasons teams?.....I'm too lazy!.........I'm just trying to gauge Downlowers to see how they feel about how their team will do with their returning starters....

panfan
05-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Only experience we are banking on is that we didn't like losing to a certain green and white team down the road. I don't expect the same result this upcoming season.:taunt:

Cam
05-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Only experience we are banking on is that we didn't like losing to a certain green and white team down the road. I don't expect the same result this upcoming season.:taunt:

.....well, like they say, "when you least expect it"!!............panfan, ya still got time to move your boy bout 10 miles west!.....

cowboyandchrist
05-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Gilmer and Stephenville

Carthage number one, Gilmer and the Ville tied for number #2.

regaleagle
05-12-2013, 01:30 PM
I wouldn't exactly discount this upcoming Sr. class that Argyle has. Last year's team was fairly young, and the qb was basically "green". That will not be the case this season, and most of the players are back.....even off the bench. Even with a new OC, I really don't see a fall-off here....only an improvement. And that's not a negative comment on Coach Harp. This team will do well regardless of what offensive schemes are put into play this season. This team is balanced offensively, and the defense will be even better than last year. There are some "stars" on both sides of the ball, and a couple of Big 12 verbal commits already with at least 2 more offered.

Matthew328
05-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Argyle will be a top 5 team in most polls I believe....if they go D1 we may not get to see Argyle-Gilmer Part IV though