PDA

View Full Version : So Obama and his gang almost messed up my daughter's graduation last night

Cam
05-10-2013, 10:36 AM
It was nasty raining, traffic on Hwy 35 was at a standstill southbound. We were just north of the UT campus and not moving. Then we realized 35 northbound was closed off. Next thing ya know, here comes the Obama motorcade. So the combination of rainy weather and rubberneckers caused the major backup.....and my daughter was having a major panic attack...but we made it to the Frank Irwin Center with not a minute to spare....and she got her diploma!.....and Cam got a lump in his throat!....and life is good....

.....not for sure....but the rear end of the 2nd presidential limo was bouncin' up and down pretty good for some reason.....hmmm:thinking:....by any chance, was Mrs. Obama on this trip as well?......:blush::eek:

panfan
05-10-2013, 11:38 AM
It was nasty raining, traffic on Hwy 35 was at a standstill southbound. We were just north of the UT campus and not moving. Then we realized 35 northbound was closed off. Next thing ya know, here comes the Obama motorcade. So the combination of rainy weather and rubberneckers caused the major backup.....and my daughter was having a major panic attack...but we made it to the Frank Irwin Center with not a minute to spare....and she got her diploma!.....and Cam got a lump in his throat!....and life is good....

.....not for sure....but the rear end of the 2nd presidential limo was bouncin' up and down pretty good for some reason.....hmmm:thinking:....by any chance, was Mrs. Obama on this trip as well?......:blush::eek:

congrats on your daughter graduatin. one more to go, then what will you do with yourself?

Cam
05-10-2013, 11:48 AM
congrats on your daughter graduatin. one more to go, then what will you do with yourself?

actually panfan...TWO more to go. Oldest boy will be gradu-macating from college bout 1 year from now....then off to grad school he goes....and of course, I've still got my little one left...after that, I'm just gonna ride off into the sunset in my souped up purple-painted motor scooter!.... and who knows, maybe I'll come back someday and come hang out with ya!!......we can reminisce bout all those upcoming Panther losses to the Dawgs! :stirpot:

Tejastrue
05-10-2013, 09:10 PM

My guess Hillary was in that 2nd limo...:hand:

Cam
05-11-2013, 10:26 PM
My guess Hillary was in that 2nd limo...:hand:

:eek::smoker: