PDA

View Full Version : Is Newton REALLY ready??

josh_b_9_QB
12-06-2001, 09:31 PM
The Giddings Buffaloes are gameday ready!! As some of our people say...we know where the U.S.S. Gididngs is going, and its not down. We are armed and ready for battle! My question for Newton is: Are you ready for an experience you will never forget?? Are you Gameday ready? Are you ready to feel the State Championship hopes slipping from your grasps? The Eagles better have been watching film, and practicing really hard, because come tomorrow, we will be "GATA." We will show no mercy! This whole week has brung a whole new meaning to H.A.W. We will also be bringing a whole new meaning to the word STAMPEDE!!If your wondering what H.A.W. means be ready to find out. So passs out the ammunition and lets go to war!!! GIDDINGS BUFFALOES--2001 3A STATE CHAMPIONS!!

P.S. NEWTON, WHO DO YA'LL PLAY NEST WEEK?? MAYBE YOUR BASKETBALL TEAM WILL MAKE IT TO STATE...

football_man
12-06-2001, 09:38 PM
Son Newton is ready for war. The question is, is giddings ready for the ass whooping they are going to get tommorow at 8 at huntsville. Newton has practiced hard all week and they are a 100% ready! It is going to be a war and newton will end up on top. IF u are the quarterback i feel so sorry for you, you are going to have the longest day in you life tomorrow.

Newton Eagles 2001 3a state champs!!!!!!!!

josh_b_9_QB
12-06-2001, 09:52 PM
NOPE...sorry. I am not the Varsity QB. I am the scout team, a.k.a. Blach shirt QB. Giddings will wind up on top. I predict Giddings over Newton. And the way, our D-fense was practicing...your Offense stands no chance against us. Better bring your field goal kicker along...cuz that the only way you guys are going score!!

Giddings -- 28
Newton -- 10

Watch and see. We will prevail. Newton's offense will not be a problem, we will shut down your "fantastic" running game, and your passing game?? No problem. The WRECKIN CREW, will do exactly what their name says, WRECK! Go BUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

netgif
12-06-2001, 10:00 PM
Yea but you for got one thing, barbay is on our side. we will see yall at tomarrow at 8:00. oh yea yall might want to put some extra pro strips on that turf can really be a pain.

NewtonWillLose
12-06-2001, 10:01 PM
That a way to tell them Josh put those damn Newton boys in there place

football_man
12-06-2001, 10:02 PM
im sorry son but u are very wrong, but im not gonna set here and talk smack and agrue with u. I know what is gonna happen tomorrow night so just dont hang your to low at the end. I gave u a ahead of time warning. And by the way u are talking about shutting are offence down, u are crazy, there not a team in state that can do that . Just wait and see boy. The men are coming to play tomorrow night!!

football_man
12-06-2001, 10:03 PM
Tell them cody. You know who this is cody?

NewtonWillLose
12-06-2001, 10:04 PM
good luck Newton you'd better hope for some bad calls because that may be the only way you'll get a first down.

G-Town will stop your great running game dead in its tracks.

B-Ball for Newton

P.S.--- The real battle is La Grange not Newton......

football_man
12-06-2001, 10:07 PM
I dont no why ya keeping talking about LaGrange ya will not touch the same field as Lagrange this year. The year ends hear.

josh_b_9_QB
12-06-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by football_man:
im sorry son but u are very wrong, but im not gonna set here and talk smack and agrue with u. I know what is gonna happen tomorrow night so just dont hang your to low at the end. I gave u a ahead of time warning. And by the way u are talking about shutting are offence down, u are crazy, there not a team in state that can do that . Just wait and see boy. The men are coming to play tomorrow night!!

I know the men are coming to play..but do u seriously think you should be calling the Newton players gurls? I mean c'mon now. We have the best Defense in the state. And you can mark these final words, THE U.S.S. GIDDINGS IS GOING TO BLOW THE U.S.S. NEWTON OUT OF THE WATER!!!! Oh yeah, No body cares that you have Barbay. We have an awesome coach too, Coach Ivey. We will see who the better team is tomorrow, and I'm telling you right now...its not Newton.

football_man
12-06-2001, 10:12 PM
Why u on hear talking smack u are not going to touch the field tomorrow. U better get u a good spot on the bench were u can see though. And watch the end of giddings year slip through there fingers!

NewtonWillLose
12-06-2001, 10:13 PM
Shows how much you know football man we have already set foot on the field with La Grange once this season and will do it again next week.

you might as well start accepting the fact that Newton is going home LOSERS tommorow.

I hope Newton is ready for the offseason..

football_man
12-06-2001, 10:15 PM
What was the score when ya played LaGrange

josh_b_9_QB
12-06-2001, 10:21 PM
The score was(If I remember correctly)
La Grange -- 17
Giddings -- 14

A last minute field goal won the game for them. That was back when our game was ugly and it was the first game of our season. But we are the best team in 3A football as we speak. And newton, surely isn't about to end Giddings Football season. We are state bound baby. Hey, NewtonWILLlose, are you from giddings? Who are you? Newton is no match for the G-town Buffaloes!! GO BUFFS!!

football_man
12-06-2001, 10:25 PM
Im from newton, ANd lets stop talking smack and just see how it ends tomorrow night.

netgif
12-06-2001, 10:25 PM
WHAT KINDA SONG DOES GIDDINGS LIKE, WELL I TELL U WHAT ILL GET WITH OUR BAND AN SEE IF WE CAN COME UP WITH SOME KIND OF SONG TO MAYBE HELP THE GIDDINGS PLAYERS DRY THERE TEARS UP WHILE THERE WALKING BACK TO THE FEILD HOUSE. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A SONG.

NewtonWillLose
12-06-2001, 10:32 PM
Tell you what the Giddings band will be playing after the Game.

We Are the Champions....

Or else...

We are # 1

netgif
12-06-2001, 10:38 PM
DANG MAN, ARE U GOING TO CRY

BigTwanky
12-06-2001, 10:39 PM
I gotta say ya'll Giddings people trip me out, I dont see how ya'll could be sooo confident this late in the playoffs, but im not gonna get on here and talk smack to you like all these other Newton idiots!!! I guess i'll just have to do my talking tomorrow night on the field and I imagine we'll see whats gonna happen and until ya'll got this one in the books ya'll should probally chill out with all that "Newton is gonna lose" and everything, but I guess you can say whatever you want.

netgif
12-06-2001, 10:41 PM
NOT TALKING TO U FOOTBALL MAN, TALKING TO THAT OTHER GUY

netgif
12-06-2001, 10:43 PM
GET AHEAD MAX. LOL

3Aroy
12-06-2001, 10:48 PM
Newton is a tradition-based football team that is used to being in this place in the playoffs year after year. Newton fans like for people to know that fact. Newton has some of the best fans I have ever seen.
Fans boast about their teams and sometimes make the other teams nervous. Newton fans seem to actually be doing a good job because the Giddings fans sure seem worried.
A sure sign of idiocy is when one has to call out others because he is afraid the laughs are going to be aimed at himself. Husker98 and football_man are always posting interesting posts that everyone except for the insecure people enjoy to read. If you feel that a post is wrong about how your team plays, ignore it and enjoy the game. When a person feels it is a correct statement about their team, they usually try to cover it up by submiting a so-called argument. There is a rare occasion when a person feels the statement is false and he does make a logical arguement against it. I have yet to see this from any Giddings fan. Am I being misdirected or do you guys feel that these Newton people are stating the truth about your team? It seems like both sides are arguing an equal amount; however, it is only the Gidding's fans who complain about 'trash talk' from Newton. Good luck to both teams, and I hope that all of the fans have a safe trip.

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited December 06, 2001).]

classof 85
12-06-2001, 10:53 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU! IF THE FIELD GOLE KICKERS THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL SCORE THEN HOW WILL THEY END UP WITH 10 POINTS

josh_b_9_QB
12-06-2001, 11:00 PM
Well, we sometimes get off to a slow start, and you guys might score by then. But once we get going and we keep rollin, there is no way you guys are going to score again. Do you honestly thank I am that stupid?? Geez...I have played football for 4 years now. I think I would know how to score 10 points. But at least your the smarter one out of the Newton group. You atleast paid attention. If you guys can't even catch on to a thing like he did, how do you guys expect to win??? I did not mean to start this topic in hopes of an argument or to sho bad sportsmanship. All of our just really loyal to our teams. Good Luck Newton!! GO BUFFS!!!

oldbuff78
12-06-2001, 11:02 PM
3AROY must think he is a expert!!! I was making tackles when he was in diapers.

oldbuff78
12-06-2001, 11:06 PM
HEY NEWTON!! ARE YOU GOING TO BRING THE WATER BOY ALONG TO HUNTSVILLE???

3Aroy
12-06-2001, 11:07 PM
You may have been standing on the sidelines when I was in diapers because from the sound of your posts, you weren't getting much playing time. It sounds like you must have been a guy who learned how to cheer on his home team well from the sidelines. You sure are doing a great job of it now old guy.

panther69
12-06-2001, 11:10 PM
I think 3aroy is the waterboy. He was talking of idiot chatter and his last response is the best yet. Lighten up roy the Giddings fans are well prepared and we know what the buffs are capable of. Roy tell the FIGS to bring their A-GAME and you bring the water.

3Aroy
12-06-2001, 11:14 PM
I think that it is awesome that your fans are prepared. Your team better be the one who is prepared. Good luck and drive safely.

3ABirdMan
12-06-2001, 11:16 PM
The Giddings QB is in his bed right now.....He is having a dream, but he doesn't understand it.........

He keeps seeing a big white "7" framed in purple........He keeps getting up off the ground........It starts all over again.......Here's that damned "7" again.........

Hey Giddings fans, when he comes to, in the 2nd quarter, from being out cold, tell him it wasn't a dream - IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! And it won't END!

oldbuff78
12-06-2001, 11:24 PM
HEY BIRD MAN, YOUR DREAM MUST HAVE BEEN TO ONE DAY BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER. MAYBE ANOTHER LIFE.

panther69
12-06-2001, 11:27 PM
Hey Birdman you sound confident. Is Coach BARBIE as confident? Bet he will have a nightmare of his own tonight. He can't figure out he will stop all those Buff weapons. Make sure you and Roy bring plenty water and barf bags. I don't think you will feel to well on your trip home.

3ABirdMan
12-06-2001, 11:33 PM
Hey 3ARoy, these guys just don't get it, do they? Who are we going banter with and read posts from next week that will be as funny as these guys?

3Aroy
12-06-2001, 11:34 PM
Me and Birdman actually still play football. Coach Barbay is a man who is actually respected by TRUE football fans from all over this state. He has obivously done more in football than you have, or else you would be the one on the sidelines with 200+ wins and he would be the one in the stands beating his chest and hollaring. Unfortunately for you, that is not the case. Coach Barbay is a great coach and you will find that out tomorrow night.

oldbuff78
12-06-2001, 11:38 PM
IS COACH BARBIE GOING IN TO PLAY ALSO???
SOUNDS LIKE HE IS A ONE MAN SHOW. TELL THE BB COACH TO GET THOSE BALLS READY FOR TUES NIGHT.

panther69
12-06-2001, 11:42 PM
Hey 3aboy and birdie,
Give me a call when you've played Division IA College ball. Then we can talk on the same level. Until then, keep your pie-hole shut!

Reveille
12-07-2001, 09:53 AM
josh_b_9_QB, I know that new math can be rough on you. Sound like you need to be hitting the books more than you need to be riding the pine on Saturday. After Saturday, you can dedicate all of your time to your math because the "Fig Newton Eagles will sink the USS Giddings tonight.

chappy
12-07-2001, 10:22 AM
josh_b, i'm from giddings and your making us look stupid. if they only get field goals, then there is no possible way to get 10 points. moron. come on do the math, 3, 6, 9, 12, no where in there is a 10. come on, quit making us look like morons.

duckbutter
12-07-2001, 10:33 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duckbutter
12-07-2001, 10:37 AM
Panther69 what is the connection between playing DI college ball and this forum??????? I played DI ball and still don't see your connection. Get a life.

oldbuff78
12-07-2001, 10:50 AM
I TELL YOU ONE THING DB, THAT PANTHER 69 WAS ONE HELL OF A PLAYER!!! THIS FORUM NEEDS GUYS THAT KNOW THE GAME AND HAVE PLAYED AT ALL LEVELS. I PLAYED AGAINST THE PANTHER, HE HAS MY RESPECT AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM. HE CAUSED ME MISERY. WHY DON'T YOU GET A DIFFERENT CODE NAME AND GROW UP.