PDA

View Full Version : Downlow bad habits......

Cam
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
......ya know how I do that annoyin' "......." after most short sentences?.....Well, thanks to the Downlow, I've developed some really bad writin' habits for sure!.......I typed a memo today to some fellow employees and I used the "........" technique!......I sent it before I realized what I had just done!....:doh:.......Here's the best part: One of the responses I got back did the same thing!......:D

.....for you naturalists......today, I hit a vulture in midflight on Hwy. 29!......

defense51
05-08-2013, 04:35 PM
I had an uncle that hit a vulture when I was a kid, it broke through the windshield and puked all over the interior. My uncle couldn't get the smell out of the car and had to sell it at a loss. Moral of this story: never let a vulture puke in your vehicle!:ack!:

bobcat1
05-08-2013, 04:46 PM
I had an uncle that hit a vulture when I was a kid, it broke through the windshield and puked all over the interior. My uncle couldn't get the smell out of the car and had to sell it at a loss. Moral of this story: never let a vulture puke in your vehicle!:ack!: Driving around the PK dam once I came up a hill and a stinking vulture flew in my passenger window that was rolled down. Liked to have killed myself getting that puking bastage back out that window. Scared the crap out of me. I was 19.

Cam
05-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Driving around the PK dam once I came up a hill and a stinking vulture flew in my passenger window that was rolled down. Liked to have killed myself getting that puking bastage back out that window. Scared the crap out of me. I was 19.

....well, if 51's uncle had to sell his car for a loss just cause a vulture puked in it....I'd imagine you had to GIVE your vehicle away since not only did you get that smelly vulture in your car.....but you made it doubly worse by crappin' your pants!..........dangit bobcat1...what are we gonna do with you???.......:doh:

panfan
05-08-2013, 05:13 PM
......ya know how I do that annoyin' "......." after most short sentences?.....Well, thanks to the Downlow, I've developed some really bad writin' habits for sure!.......I typed a memo today to some fellow employees and I used the "........" technique!......I sent it before I realized what I had just done!....:doh:.......Here's the best part: One of the responses I got back did the same thing!......:D

.....for you naturalists......today, I hit a vulture in midflight on Hwy. 29!......

I thought that was your own "special" way of saying "uh", "er" "umh" "like" or "ya know". :D

maestro
05-09-2013, 06:46 AM
I had an uncle that hit a vulture when I was a kid, it broke through the windshield and puked all over the interior. My uncle couldn't get the smell out of the car and had to sell it at a loss. Moral of this story: never let a vulture puke in your vehicle!:ack!:

Haha yes, the birds and squirrels seem to be moving slower these days

panfan
05-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Checkin the DL when I get stumped writin, bored with what I'm writin, or just need a mindless distraction. Probably should push back from the old desk, go outside and take a walk which would be better, but then I wouldn't be up to date on Mac's, regal's, Bobcats, et al. religious views. :hand: