PDA

View Full Version : so those 3 girls in cleveland....

Saggy Aggie
05-08-2013, 01:55 AM
figured this deserved a thread. crazy stuff

ethsfbnut
05-08-2013, 08:15 AM
I`ve been watching this. Very good news from decade old missing reports. The neighbor, Ramsey, I believe was the hero. A pretty "wild" guy if you`ve seen him on tv. Good luck to 3 women and child in their recovery.

These three bros will get their due. Death sentance would be easy way out for these punk a$$e$.

44INAROW
05-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Amazing story........ I have only seen bits and pieces of the story but one of my coworkers said that one of the girls had a baby.. is that true? wow - I can't imagine what kind of mental abuse those girls have been through- pray there wasn't physical abuse. That Ramsey guy is a colorful character to say the least and Thank God he heard that girl and investigated. I did hear one audio clip of the 911 operator when Ramsey called - that operator sounded like a real jacka@@..

maestro
05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
I`ve been watching this. Very good news from decade old missing reports. The neighbor, Ramsey, I believe was the hero. A pretty "wild" guy if you`ve seen him on tv. Good luck to 3 women and child in their recovery.

These three bros will get their due. Death sentance would be easy way out for these punk a$$e$.

Life sentence
Prisoners have their own way of handling the people who abuse minors

Don't kill them but let them live and experience daily hell

maestro
05-08-2013, 09:03 AM
44 I love your raw sewage comment
A little George Carlin???

44INAROW
05-08-2013, 09:21 AM
44 I love your raw sewage comment
A little George Carlin???

yes it is - I love George Carlin..