PDA

View Full Version : Navasota @ Columbus

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2003, 12:25 AM
This will be a big game, each team needs a win to make the play-offs, If Columbus win's Bellville will go D-1. Columbus had to beat Navasota by 24 last year to get a shot at a coin toss, they did it and won in the pit. This years game will be at home for the Cards. Give us you insight, and prediction on this one.

Pudlugger
11-01-2003, 12:34 AM
It will be a hard fought contest and close, but I think Columbus will pull it off winning by a TD. The Cards are at home and they will not be awestruck by Navasota. If they get their offense going enough to score 21 points their D should hand them the win. :cool:

BrahmaMom
11-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Did I miss it? Who won??

fullhouse
11-01-2003, 09:58 AM
Okay Mom ~ good to know I'm not the only one that does stuff like that! This game will be taking place this Friday. Now I know it's true y'all only have one game on your minds :D

BrahmaMom
11-01-2003, 10:49 AM
I have been doing this with this game all week. Hand me the hormones, please! Thanks for going easy on my, fullhouse. That child had another outstanding game! My husband said he was great when he saw him play (Navasota), I am anxious to watch him, sounds like he's only gotten better(does he want to go to Rice when he graduates??) I know Emshoff wants to play, I hope it isn't too soon. I hope we are careful with him.

fullhouse
11-01-2003, 11:02 AM
ROFL ! I love the hormone comeback :D
Thanks for the love too ~ will Garrett be home for the game?

BrahmaMom
11-01-2003, 02:15 PM
Who knows if Garrett will slow down long enough to be here. He was crushed he didn't get to face Sealy his senior year, one of his highlights was talking Coach Chancellor into letting him on the field the final two plays (I was hysterical). Rice plays at home next week, but I bet he comes in for the game Friday night (Neither of us think that far ahead, and when I do I think wwaaayyyy too far ahead!!). You know boys, they think about something three minutes before they do it. If I had to put money, he'll come up I10, watch the game and go back to Houston. Maybe I'll get to see him at the game (though I doubt that!). The college thing is a whole different "ballgame"!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-02-2003, 10:35 PM
Are there any injuries besides the Columbus running back? Are there any injuries on the Navasota side?

Strike Fast
11-02-2003, 10:52 PM
What is wrong with the Columbus running RB?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:54 PM
I'll say Navasota gets wins... If not, Bellville goes D1, right? Well I'll be, we just might see Bellville/Burnet...