PDA

View Full Version : Bellville/Columbus play in

XMan
04-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Who has the info on this? Heard that they tried to play Sat. and Ctown was ahead but the game was stopped due to weather. Are they resuming or completely starting over? When and where is this to be completed. Any way you look at it, one football coach/ad will be happy, cause it will be football time for one of these. Good luck to both.

Clutch643
04-29-2013, 09:05 AM
Who has the info on this? Heard that they tried to play Sat. and Ctown was ahead but the game was stopped due to weather. Are they resuming or completely starting over? When and where is this to be completed. Any way you look at it, one football coach/ad will be happy, cause it will be football time for one of these. Good luck to both.

Columbus 4, Bellville 1- Game will resume play today at 5:00 in Sealy. Teams have completed 3 innings.

maestro
04-30-2013, 06:34 AM

Trust me
At 3A levels, spring football begins whether the baseball teams are in per district, district, or playoffs.

And that is sad cause the football/baseball athlete is a good mix
But trust me, the mix is definitely 90 / 10. Haha

hookandladder
04-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Trust me
At 3A levels, spring football begins whether the baseball teams are in per district, district, or playoffs.

And that is sad cause the football/baseball athlete is a good mix
But trust me, the mix is definitely 90 / 10. Haha

In years past in LG , spring football is in full swing and only days a baseball/ football player does not work out in spring football is on baseball game days only. Kids need to be working out hard every day in the Athletic period regardless what sport they are in, if a kid knows he can slack off in one of the atheltic period then half with choose the sport that is not working hard to better themselves. Bigger,faster stronger will only help you in any sport, it normally boils down to what the kid wants to put out as far as what you get out of it. Every athletic period should be going at it hard, no matter what sport. Just my 2 cents.

hookandladder
04-30-2013, 08:22 AM
Columbus 4, Bellville 1- Game will resume play today at 5:00 in Sealy. Teams have completed 3 innings.

If they do not get the game in by today , I have heard it could be decided by a coin flip. That could suck for Columbus , with them winning right now.

maestro
04-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Hopefully they will DRIVE somewhere

The kids from both sides deserve it

hookandladder
04-30-2013, 08:48 AM
Hopefully they will DRIVE somewhere

The kids from both sides deserve it

Agree, Our field should be good to play on tonight.

NastySlot
04-30-2013, 09:45 AM
send them to Mumford

YTBulldogs
04-30-2013, 10:53 AM
Go to Minute Maid. Better play than the Lastros.

SHSBulldog00
04-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Where can I listen to the rest of the game http://www.bellvilleweb.com/?