PDA

View Full Version : K-State Courting Argyle Football

regaleagle
04-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Looks like the K-State Staff likes what they have seen in a couple of our Argyle Eagle football players. First team All-State safety Conner Wilson was offered a scholarship this past week, and now our outstanding linebacker Sam Sizelove is over there visiting during the Spring game. Ian Sadler has already given a verbal commitment to Texas Tech. All three players will be seniors in the upcoming season. Brandon Boyzuick(qb) may accept an offer in baseball next year. Sr. Dillon Harp(catcher) already has. One of our best basketball players, Spencer McCloud, will be returning to Austin to defend his state title in the high jump. He won the Region 2 event with a leap of 6'8''. I'm not sure what offers he is considering, or in what sport. I know he has cleared 7'0" in a meet before, though. That's getting up there. The boy can jump, obviously.

regaleagle
04-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Now the Denton Record Chronicle is reporting today that Sizelove committed yesterday to KSU to play football. He racked up 140 tackles last season, and 7 for losses. Let's just say he's a force to be reckoned with on the field. I haven't heard anything regarding Conner Wilson yet....he's probably sitting tight for now. Again, this is an ORAL commitment, which is nonbinding until signing day come next February.

regaleagle
04-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Well, I just learned that Spencer McCloud has already signed with Texas on a track scholarship, so I guess he's giving up the roundball for the spikes and a UT education. Congrats to Spencer....he has worked hard to be the best in all he has accomplished while at Argyle. He is a very deserving young man.

gatordaze
04-29-2013, 09:33 AM
Now the Denton Record Chronicle is reporting today that Sizelove committed yesterday to KSU to play football. He racked up 140 tackles last season, and 7 for losses. Let's just say he's a force to be reckoned with on the field. I haven't heard anything regarding Conner Wilson yet....he's probably sitting tight for now. Again, this is an ORAL commitment, which is nonbinding until signing day come next February.

Jake Raulerson will be looking for his payback in a few years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qSB0EkgU-c

This will get him ejected at the next level!

ccmom
04-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Jake Raulerson will be looking for his payback in a few years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qSB0EkgU-c

This will get him ejected at the next level!

Whoa!!!:eek: