PDA

View Full Version : LoneStarTeams.com's Forney-Gainesville Preview

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Check it out. It's pretty good!

www.lonestarteams.com (http://www.lonestarteams.com)

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

Quinlan ford fan
11-25-2003, 03:50 PM
I used to listen to them quite a bit but now all they play is Canton games...what happen to the other schools they used to broadcast?

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 04:54 PM
they changed the way they do things...the schools themselves do the broadcasts now.. It gives the students experience on-air and they use it in their curiculum (spelling?)

if you go to those schools websites, there are links to the broadcasts in most cases!

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 06:43 PM
ttt

BigDog
11-25-2003, 11:01 PM
Two well balanced machines! Least amount of turnovers and mistakes wins the game. Rush is a defensive coach and will make the proper adjustments to slow down the G's offensive but must protect the ball and prepare a balanced offensive game plan. I would like to see more passes to the middle of the field and multiple offensive sets. Go Forney!

3afan2K3
11-25-2003, 11:02 PM
BigDog:
Two well balanced machines! Least amount of turnovers and mistakes wins the game. Rush is a defensive coach and will make the proper adjustments to slow down the G's offensive but must protect the ball and prepare a balanced offensive game plan. I would like to see more passes to the middle of the field and multiple offensive sets. Go Forney!have you not been to any games yet? They uses alot of different formations

BigDog
11-25-2003, 11:20 PM
Yes, I've only missed 2 games this year. The formations can be predictable and would like to see a new set of formations to keep G on their heels. I would like to see more screens, Laury at the wide out position, more miss direction with Gorgan and maybe even a reverse.

I saw the Denton Ryan game against Brownwood and Ryan brought a whole new set of formation and only passed the ball maybe 5 times the whole game. Brownwood was unable to adjust to the formations and was on their heels the entire game.

You must keep the defense guessing and counter act their defensive keys with formations and plays they havn't seen to set up your offensive. Forney did an excellect job last week with the kick-off coverage and kicking and never allowed Carthage to utilized their speed on the kick-offs. Forney had never shown this coverage and kick-offs during the year. Carthage finially adjusted and Forney then went to the short high kick-off after Carthage could not handle the squib kick. Just keep them guessing!