PDA

View Full Version : Spurs

Bullaholic
04-22-2013, 09:23 AM
IMO, if the Spurs keep playing the way they did against the Lakers, they are going to be hard to beat to keep them from winning it all.

Mavs fan, turned Spurs bandwaggoner....:D

Phil C
04-22-2013, 10:31 AM
I hope you are right but we have to remember that Kobe Bryant is out injured and Steve Nash had an off day. If Nash gets his shooting range it would have been a very close game last night. Scary times indeed.

Bullaholic
04-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Adios Lakers....The Spurs are playing some of the best roundball in the NBA right now. Hard to beat balance, experience, and execution...Good luck Spurs---bring the NBA title back to Texas....

BEAST
04-29-2013, 11:13 AM
As much as it pains me to say it, I dont think anybody can touch the Heat.

BEAST

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2013, 11:56 AM
Heat >>>

Old Tiger
04-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Seems like just about every team in the west has a key player out

Sent from Heaven using Tapatalk

Farmersfan
04-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Nothing would make me happier than for the Spurs to win it all because that would mean the Heat didn't win it. But I don't see anyone beating the Heat 4 out of 7 games.

waterboy
04-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Nothing would make me happier than for the Spurs to win it all because that would mean the Heat didn't win it. But I don't see anyone beating the Heat 4 out of 7 games.

I'll have to agree with you on that, but if any team is capable it would have to be the Spurs. The Spurs would have the best shot at knocking them off, because of coaching and experience. The Thunder will have a say into whether the Spurs can get to the finals anyway, but even if the Thunder does win a series with the Spurs, I don't think they can beat the Heat. I would absolutely love to see the Spurs win it all, however.