PDA

View Full Version : Argyle's Sadler gives oral commitment on Saturday

regaleagle
04-22-2013, 04:04 AM
Argyle's Ian Sadler gave his oral commitment to play football for Cliff Kingsbury and the TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS on Saturday. He's a wide reciever/qb/punter/kicker/dback. He is also a soccer star in the Metroplex. I reckon any team would like to have a player like Ian with what he brings to the table. Looks like Sadler wants to stick with the Red and Black in college, too. I guess he feels right at home wearing those colors. Of course, oral commitments are non-binding....but I'd say TT has the inside track on Sadler as it stands at this juncture.

regaleagle
04-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Oh....I left out his specialty. He's a superb punt and kick returner....just uncanny how he sees the openings and the field. I guess that comes from his soccer playing. He's very comfortable in traffic and changes speeds and directions on a dime. Great hands to go with an athletic body....he's the whole package, for sure. And good size. I'm thinking about 6'0 185 lbs. I'm sure he's has a recruiting website, just didn't look him up cuz I'm pretty familiar with what he does so well.

Aesculus gilmus
04-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Texas Tech will be playing an exciting brand of football again now that the disgraceful coach whom Kent Hance hired to replace The Pirate has left.

I look forward to becoming a T-shirt fan of the Red Raiders again now that the Kingsbury era has begun.

I don't look forward to seeing Sadler suit up against the Buckeyes again, though. Maybe Argyle can go D1 this season.

Tejastrue
04-23-2013, 03:48 PM
http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/04/3-star-argyle-wr-ian-sadler-on-committing-to-texas-tech-its-the-best-place-for-me.html/