PDA

View Full Version : Cuero community rolling up their sleeves to help........

44INAROW
04-19-2013, 10:55 AM
"There was a great response from the community of Cuero during the blood drive yesterday, April 18 at the Cuero Hospital. South Blood and Tissue Center collected 47 units of blood and saw approximately 60 people that responded to donating to the West, Texas victims." from The Cuero Record newspaper.....

47 units.. that's alot and I am sure they could use more

Cuero folks remember how generous our neighbors, near and far, were during the devastating Flood of '98.. I am proud to say I am a member of such a generous community.. Continued prayers to the West community..

BwdLion73
04-19-2013, 11:07 AM
During a time when most of us are so cynicle It is nice to see communitys working together. I noticed in the Brownwood news this morning that there are two different groups here collecting relief items. Also they reported that our Care Flight Helicoptor was one of the first to fly down and begin transporting injured.

44INAROW
04-19-2013, 11:32 AM
During a time when most of us are so cynicle It is nice to see communitys working together. I noticed in the Brownwood news this morning that there are two different groups here collecting relief items. Also they reported that our Care Flight Helicoptor was one of the first to fly down and begin transporting injured.

Amen, I totally agree.......... I keep thinking of those 1st responders that lost their life.. sooo sad :(

YTBulldogs
04-19-2013, 11:34 AM
That's what I expected from the great community of Cuero. Class act neighbors.